Here we take an in-depth look at the effectiveness and safety of 2Burn Fat Burner.
2BURN Fat Burner Pros
- Uses popular diet pill ingredients
2BURN Fat Burner Cons
- No ingredient quantities
- No manufacturer contact information
- No money-back guarantee
2BURN Super Fat Burner Review
2BURN Fat Burner Facts
- Manufactured by Nutrisolar, USA
- 30 capsules per bottle (30 servings)
- Sold on Amazon
Manufactured by Nutrisolar, and sold by Sunshine Shop via Amazon, 2Burn Fat Burner is a weight loss aid that claims to be powered by “the strongest antioxidants”.
We have been unable to find out any information about Nutrisolar, who provide no contact details or company information, and do not seem to have a company address. They also have no official website, for either the company or 2Burn Fat Burner. In fact, their internet presence is so negligible, they have failed to even set up a Facebook page. This is suspicious, as many other diet pill manufacturers go to great lengths to prove to customers that they are trustworthy.
It is also our suspicion that some of the incredibly positive customer reviews that have been left on Amazon have been written in exchange for a free sample of the product, or have been faked.
There are numerous reviewers who have also left glowing reviews for other weight loss supplements. One reviewer had 10 of her last 20 reviews on various diet pills, giving them all 5 stars- these reviews covered a two month period, making it even more unlikely that she was actually using any of the diet pills she was reviewing. This practice misleads customers, making them think they have found an excellently reviewed, effective weight loss product, when in reality they are more than likely being sold snake oil.
The recommended dose is one pill per day, to be taken in the morning. Customers all claim to have noticed a boost in energy, which is probably due to the caffeine content of the pill.
2BURN Super Fat Burner Concerns:
- No company contact information, company details or website. Who are the manufacturers?
- Dubious reviews, are the customer reviews fake?
- No money-back guarantee and so once purchased you are on your own!
What Does 2BURN Super Fat Burner Claim To Do?
The sales description of 2Burn Fat Burner is incredibly brief, stating that the product;
Features Clinically Proven Weight Loss Ingredients
Only Highest Quality Ingredients, Formulated and Manufactured In The USA
Powered By Strongest Antioxidants To Improve Overall Wellness.
Other than the title of the product (2BURN Super Fat Burner Thermogenic Weight Loss Supplement Made in USA), no exact claims are made about the actual weight loss properties of 2Burn Fat Burner. Based upon the ingredient profile, it is likely that green tea and caffeine boost the metabolism and fat burning slightly, whilst hoodia is intended to suppress the appetite.
So What Is 2BURN Super Fat Burner and What Are The Ingredients For 2BURN?
The only ingredients list available is provided as an answer to a customer query on Amazon. Some ingredients are mentioned twice, and so it is unclear if these are from the same source, or included twice; for example, the ingredients list states “contains caffeine”, but fails to mention if this is the caffeine naturally present in green tea and guarana, or if it is also added separately. Resveratrol is a type of polyphenol, and so it is unclear if resveratrol is the only polyphenol present, being listed twice, or if other polyphenols are also used in 2Burn Fat Burner.
No ingredient quantities or formula amounts are available for this product.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is naturally present in many foods, primarily meat, fish and dairy products. It has several roles, including aiding in releasing energy from consumed food, and keeping the nervous system healthy. It may be that a deficiency hinders weight loss, but taking excess amounts could be, according to the NHS, potentially harmful.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 has several important functions in the body, including ‘allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food’. Whilst taking excess amounts of vitamin B6 will not infinitely improve this ability, a deficiency could make it more difficult to lose weight. Vitamin B6 is naturally present in a wide variety of foods, including meat, cereals, bread and vegetables, and is often included in fortified breakfast cereals.
- Niacin: Vitamin B3, or Niacin, is responsible for helping to produce energy from consumed food, as well as helping keep the nervous and digestive systems healthy. Niacin can be easily sourced in adequate amounts from a balanced diet. Persistent excessive consumption of niacin has been linked with increased rates of obesity in American Children.
Source: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vitamins-minerals/Pages/Vitamin-B.aspx /
- Green Tea extract: Numerous studies have focused upon the weight loss potential of green tea; studies have typically found that the catechins (a type of antioxidant) present in green tea increase the thermogenic output of the body for a short period of time, typically around 4 hours. This increases the amount of calories burnt by the body, by a fairly small but consistent amount, which with regular use, can lead to weight loss.
- Polyphenol: This is the name for a group of antioxidants, which includes resveratrol. Without knowing which polyphenols are included in this pill, their effects are unknown. In general, antioxidants are thought to be beneficial for general health and wellness. One paper notes;
our knowledge still appears too limited for formulation of recommendations for the general population or for particular populations at risk of specific diseases.
- Caffeine: There is some evidence that caffeine stimulates the body’s nervous system for several hours after being ingested, and that this leads to more calories being burnt by the body. However, results in positive studies are small, and many other studies are inconclusive.
Source: http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/weight-loss/expert-answers/caffeine/faq-20058459 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16076989
- Guarana: A berry that is naturally high in caffeine, it is often an ingredient in energy drinks and diet pills.
- Acai Berry: A berry that has been wrongly hyped up as a weight-loss super-food, Acai berry use in diet pills has rocketed in recent years. Acai berry is high in Anthocyanins, antioxidants which may help to protect the body against cancer, inflammation, aging, neurological diseases, diabetes, and bacterial infections. However, any claims that it aids weight loss are unproven.
- Resveratrol: This ingredient is a type of polyphenol, an antioxidant, which is found naturally in the skin of red grapes, as well as some other plant sources. Resveratrol has been found to help prevent insulin resistance, and so indirectly could have implications for weight loss in some patients. However, as yet this has not been confirmed conclusively through clinical trials. It is thought that antioxidants in general promote general health and wellness.
- Hoodia: This plant extract was eaten traditionally in the South African bush to stave off hunger, but there is almost no clinical evidence that actually proves that it works. The largest study in humans only used 7 participants, making research preliminary and inconclusive at best.
So What Does All This Mean?
2Burn Fat Burner has numerous ingredients that are incredibly common in other diet pills. It focuses a lot on the anti-oxidant properties of various ingredients, but fails to state how they affect weight loss attempts. The numerous sources of caffeine may explain the large boosts in energy that many customers report in their reviews, and may help to boost the metabolism for a few hours a day. However, this could potentially be a large amount of caffeine, and so could cause side effects, as detailed below.
Green tea and caffeine are the only ingredients that have been proven to boost the metabolism, but without knowing ingredient quantities, it is not possible to say if this will even have a noticeable effect upon weight. The inclusion of several B vitamins may seem useful, as they are directly involved in helping the body to process food into energy. However, the majority of people should be able to get enough of these vitamins in their daily diet, and the amounts provided in the diet pill are not known.
Hoodia is thought to work as an appetite suppressant, but there is little evidence to support these claims.
Does 2BURN Super Fat Burner Have Any Side Effects?
2Burn Fat Burner contains numerous sources of caffeine, in unknown amounts; caffeine can cause several side effects, especially if it is also being consumed from other sources, such as tea and coffee. Side effects can include raised blood pressure, heart palpitations, increased urination, dehydration and headaches. Caffeine is also addictive, and stopping use of it suddenly, especially if it has been used excessively for a prolonged period, can result in withdrawal symptoms, such as a persistent headache.
Caution: Avoid if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Any 2BURN Super Fat Burner Reviews From Customers?
Customer reviews are overwhelmingly positive, with nearly every review mentioning the huge boost in energy that the diet pills have caused. This is likely because of various stimulant ingredients.
Whilst there are no incredibly negative reviews, there are a small number of mediocre reviews. One customer stated that their energy levels were up, but described the product as;
not that great in appetite suppression so far.
One customer wrote;
So far so good, not gaining so that’s a plus. Seemed to really reduce water weight but it is still way too soon to determine if it actually works works…
Another customer felt that it was weird that there was no customer service phone number on the bottle. This matches our concerns about the company who manufacture 2Burn Fat Burner.
Positive reviews are much more numerous, although customers go into varying levels of detail about how the product worked for them. What is slightly suspicious is that all of the 60 plus product reviews have been left since late april 2014, suggesting that this is a relatively new product. It is our concern that as new reviews were being published every day when the product was initially released, that some of the reviews may have been faked or requested in exchange for samples. Some reviewers are open about the fact they received a free sample, even though their review states verified purchase:
I was offered a promotional sample, and it was FANTASTIC. Highly recommended for fat burn in a quick way. I can tell a difference after about a week’s worth of use.
For example, one reviewer wrote;
I have to say I am very happy with the results of this weight loss pill. Unlike other supplements hoped up on fruit and teas, when you take these you are truly not hungry. Right away I could tell the difference. I have more energy, I am fuller longer, and I am not hungry as often as I used to be. I just started taking them but I can feel the difference already.
However, she also has written a number of incredibly positive reviews for various other diet pills and weight loss aids, including 10 of her 20 most recently written reviews.
So Does 2BURN Super Fat Burner Work?
Judging by the reviews, as well as the ingredients list, it does seem that energy levels will be boosted by using this diet pill. However, the same effect could be achieved by drinking a few cups of tea or coffee throughout the day.
Green tea and caffeine are the only fat burners that are on the ingredients list, and without any ingredient quantities, it is not possible to compare these ingredients with results achieved in related clinical trials. The fact that only one pill is required per day, combined with the huge list of ingredients, suggests that each ingredient is most likely present in small quantities, making them less likely to have a noticeable effect upon weight loss.
Where Can I Buy 2BURN Super Fat Burner?
At present, 2Burn Fat Burner is available for purchase on Amazon.com, but seems to regularly go out of stock. At the time of writing, the product was unavailable; amazon does not release price information when products are out of stock.
What About A Guarantee
2Burn Fat Burner does not have a money back guarantee. Customers seeking returns should contact the third party they purchased the product from.
2Burn Fat Burner seems to be a poor offering that carries little weight loss potential.
It claims to be a thermogenic metabolic booster on the label, but the majority of the ingredients would not support this. It claims to be manufactured in the USA, but offers no other information about the parent company or manufacturer, and fails to reassure the customer of their validity as a company. With no customer service contact information, no company address, and no internet presence, the company Nutrisolar have no reputation, which makes them untrustworthy in our eyes.
The product is not even adequately described on the sales page, and the sales pitch depends upon generic phrases and the reassurance that the product formulated and manufactured in the USA, using “only highest quality ingredients”.
The numerous incredibly positive reviews may be the reason many people buy this product, but it is likely that at least some of them have been written in exchange for a free sample, or faked, and this obviously makes the product look much better than it is.
With all these issues considered we can only reject 2BURN Super Fat Burner.