360 Lean Pros
- Lots of positive reviews
- Full list of ingredient quantities provided
360 Lean Cons
- Customer reviews report unpleasant side effects
- Significant restocking fee on returns
- No money back guarantee
360 Lean Review
360 Lean Facts
- Manufactured by 360Cuts
- 90 capsules per bottle
- Thermogenic product with stimulant ingredients
360 Lean is manufactured by 360Cut, an American company that is “passionate about performance”. They have a range of products designed to boost physical performance, and to improve a variety of functions, such as fat burning and sleeping patterns. 360 Lean is the company’s thermogenic fat burning supplement.
How to Take 360 Lean
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast, 1 capsule 30 minutes before lunch, and 1 capsule in the afternoon on an empty stomach as needed.
Start with 1 capsule to assess tolerance and increase dosage to no more than 2 capsules per dose.
Do NOT exceed 4 capsules in a 24- hour period.
Read warnings and only use as directed.
Those who want to contact 360Cut have several different options available to them:
Address: 360Cut, 10400 Viking Drive, Suite 240, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, 55344, United States.
There is also a generic contact form on the website.
360 Lean Concerns:
- Some ingredients are not well researched
- Customer reviews report unpleasant side effects
- No money back guarantee
What Does 360 Lean Claim To Do?
According to 360cut.com, 360 Lean has the following properties:
- Thermogenic formula stimulates optimal fat burning performance
- Boosts energy production and exercise endurance
- Promotes improved mental focus, memory and mood
So What Is 360 Lean and What Are The Ingredients for 360 Lean?
Each serving of 2 capsules contains the following ingredients. The daily recommended dose is a maximum of four capsules spaced over the course of the day, and so 360 Lean provides as much as 560 mg of caffeine per day – a very high quantity.
- Glucuronolactone (700 mg): An artificially created stimulant, Glucuronolactone is actually often found in energy drinks such as red bull. There has been surprisingly little research into its effects, but one study in rats suggests it may improve performance in exercise, although it did not alter the speed at which the subjects became exhausted.
- Sulbutiamine (500 mg): This synthetic molecule is a variation of Thiamine. Preliminary studies have shown that it may decrease fatigue compared to a placebo.
- Caffeine (280 mg): Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- Theobromine (50 mg): Theobromine is extracted from Theobroma Cacao, which is typically used to make chocolate: it is often claimed that Theobromine can aid weight loss by stimulating the central nervous system and increasing the metabolism. Despite these claims, as well as the claims that it is an appetite suppressant, clinical evidence is limited with mixed results.
- White Willow Bark Extract (50 mg): Willow bark contains salicin, which acts a painkiller, and is thought to be as effective as aspirin. There is some evidence that when taken in conjunction with kola nut and ephedra, it can cause weight loss. It does not seem to have been tested on its own for weight loss properties.
- 7-Keto DHEA (25 mg): 7-Keto is the registered name for 3-acetyl-7-oxo dehydroepiandrosterone, and is thought to speed up the body’s metabolism. Studies on overweight and obese participants suggest that the use of 7-Keto combined with moderate exercise and a reduced-calorie diet significantly reduces body weight and body fat compared with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet alone. 7-Keto is also known by several other names, including 7-oxo-DHEA, and 7-Keto-DHEA.
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract (5 mg): Capsaicin, which is found in Cayenne pepper, is thought by some to play a role in weight loss. Some studies suggest it could suppress the appetite mildly, whilst others suggest that the heat causes a thermogenic reaction in the body, burning more calories for a period of time. However, there are also studies that show cayenne has little or no effect upon weight loss attempts.
- Bioperine (5 mg): This patented Black pepper extract is used for increasing the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. In other words, it increases the amounts of nutrients that are absorbed into the body in the digestive tract. It may also increase the absorption of various drugs, which may lead to potential side effects.
- Yohimbine (from yohimbe bark extract) (2 mg): Some studies have noticed increased blood concentrations of free fatty acids in participants who use yohimbe extract, suggesting increased rates of lipolysis. However, the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database has stated that there is insufficient evidence to claim it aids in weight loss.
- Whole Plant Toothed Clubmoss Herb Extract (Huperzia Serrata) (40mcg): The active compound in this plant is Huperzine-A, which is thought to be a cognitive enhancer. Because of the relatively long half-life of this compound, its use should be cycled, with breaks in usage every few weeks.
So What Does All This Mean?
7-Keto increases weight loss significantly when combined with moderate exercise and a calorie restricted diet, compared to just the diet and exercise alone. The other ingredients include several stimulants of varying strengths- caffeine has been proven to slightly boost the metabolism, and yohimbe may also act as a stimulant ingredient. Theobromine appears to be not as effective as caffeine, making its benefits minimal. Cayenne may act as a thermogenic, although its effects in trials are not conclusive.
With several ingredients that have questionable strength and effectiveness, it seems that this diet pill may aid weight loss, although results are far from guaranteed.
Does 360 Lean Have Any Side Effects?
Customers have reported a wide range of side effects that occur when taking 360 Lean. These vary from increased and even excessive sweating to vomiting. Other reported side effects include feeling jittery, headaches, feeling nauseated, muscle pains, feeling ‘edgy’ and insomnia. On a more positive note, there are plenty of customers who note increased energy levels, a suppressed appetite and a definite increase in the rate of their weight loss.
One consumer reports having an “allergic reaction”, although fails to detail what the symptoms were.
There is a significant quantity of caffeine in 360 Lean, which can cause headaches, increased urination, dehydration, jitteriness, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, heart palpitations and problems sleeping.
Theobromine can cause allergic skin reactions, constipation, and might trigger migraine headaches. It can also cause digestive complaints including nausea, intestinal discomfort, stomach rumbling, and gas.
There is a lack of information about the safety of 7-keto, but at present, there are no known side effects of taking the ingredient. White willow bark and cayenne pepper can both cause digestive upset and stomach aches. White willow can also cause allergic reactions in those who are allergic to aspirin.
Yohimbe has been linked with irregular or rapid heartbeat, kidney failure, seizure, and heart attack in rare cases. More common side effects include stomach upset, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, irritability, headache, frequent urination, bloating, rash, nausea, and vomiting.
Do NOT use if under the age of 18.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a healthcare professional prior to consumption if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any prescription (including MAO Inhibitors), over-the-counter medication or other supplement.
Do not consume with any other stimulants.
Improper use of this product will not improve results and is potentially hazardous to a person’s health.
Use only as directed.
Do not use if the safety seal is missing or broken.
If you experience ill feelings or any other adverse effects, discontinue this product immediately and consult a health care professional.
Increasing the recommended serving amount may increase the risk of serious health effects and will not improve results.
May not be appropriate for caffeine sensitive individuals.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Any 360 Lean Reviews From Customers?
The product is sold on Amazon.com, and so there are numerous reviews of this product.
Ok, so I’m not a pro, I hate exercising and I’m generally plump and happy but for real I try to do something with myself and I start walking, long distance walks. I just need energy, a “kick” and this is it! I agree with previously comment – start with 1 capsule, I took 2 on my first day and I couldn’t sleep at night, at all, that’s not good. only 2 pills that day and at 7pm I was dancing and jumping like hell almost 1hour in my living room, some disco italiano music, amazing!!!! I have this warm sensation and I sweat like a pig, but is ok. lots of energy, very positive feelings. Generally I’m very happy with my purchase, 5 stars.
So I’ve used multiple fat burners over the years and let me tell you, none compare to 360LEAN. I’ve used it a couple times and it always burns off fat and boosts energy! The energy is smooth and clean, none of that jittery crap.
Overall the reviews are very positive, although there are a few customers who have left negative reviews for 360Lean, mainly due to unpleasant side effects:
Gave me really bad headaches and the shakes.
Even at the lowest dose I found that I felt sick to my stomach, had terrible muscle pains and was very edgy. I am unsatisfied with the product and hoping I did not harm myself. To add insult to injury, the seller won’t offer me a refund.
Took as suggested and 10 min into my workout i started throwing up nothing but red water .. headaches and nauseating is what this product gave me . Dont waste your money . Really bad after taste that stays in your mouth even hours after taking these pills.
360 Lean is also available from bodybuilding.com, a website that combines shop and active forum, encouraging consumers to log their supplements in a diary, and to leave reviews for each one they try.
Love this product and happy to see it on BB.com at a great price!! I work out early morning, 360 Lean provides me the wake up, focus and strength I want for a great work out.
Wow I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago. I work all times of the day and night and not only did it curb my appetite but gave me a boost of energy. I’ll be buying another bottle soon.
So Does 360 Lean Work?
Overall, the customer reviews are very positive, but there are a few negative reviews which mention very strong side effects.
Even some of the 5 star reviews note a variety of side effects, although these customers find them bearable enough to continue using the product to see weight loss results, against the advice given on the bottle. However, for customers who do not experience any negative side effects, this does seem to be a strong and generally effective weight loss aid.
Where Can I Buy 360 Lean?
360 Lean is available from numerous online retailers, including from the manufacturer’s website. From the manufacturer, 360cut.com, a single bottle costs $49.99 plus delivery. The manufacturer states that,
You will be provided with a shipping quote for your order when you have completed your shopping on our site.
This makes it difficult to establish how expensive the delivery is through this site. However, there are other retail sites that offer 360 Lean at a much cheaper price than the manufacturer is offering.
Tigerfitness.com sell the same sized bottle of 90 capsules for $42.19. However, the cheapest option for many will be to order from bodybuilding.com, where a single bottle of 90 capsules costs $27.99. UK customers have the option of ordering from amazon.co.uk, at a price of £33.45 per bottle, although the shipping costs £12.06, making the product fairly expensive to ship.
What About A Guarantee
There is no money back guarantee for 360 Lean- the official website, has the following returns policy:
All problems with orders must be reported within 24 hours of receiving product.
We do not accept any returns on merchandise that has been opened.
All returns must have a return authorization number visible on the package. Orders sent back without a return authorization number will be refused.
25% restocking fee will be charged on all returns.
Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Any damaged product must be received by us before any credits are given or replacement product is shipped.
Failure to adhere to the above will result in 360CUT being unable to return your order with a full refund.
Overall, whilst the customer feedback certainly suggests that this product is both strong and effective, they also suggest that the product may be too strong for many consumers, as side effects are common.
Serious side effects mean that the usage of the product should be stopped immediately, which obviously makes it a waste of the consumer’s time and money, as well as being a problem for their general health. In addition to this, there is no money back guarantee for this product, and so consumers who do not like 360 Lean are not able to get their money back.
The product is also expensive when purchased direct from the manufacturer, and there is little information about the postage costs before the item has already been ordered. Whilst we do not recommend the use of this product, consumers who do want to try 360 Lean should start with a dose of a single capsule per day to assess tolerance, and should consider ordering from Bodybuilding.com, as this site is cheaper than the manufacturer, and also has a better returns policy.
We reject 360 Lean.