4Ever Burn seemingly has many merits, but there are no customer reviews available, and its caffeine content has us concerned about the chances of possible side effects.
4Ever Burn Pros
- Contains proven ingredients
4Ever Burn Cons
- High caffeine levels
- Lacks full ingredient profile
- No customer reviews
4Ever Burn Review
4Ever Burn Facts
- Manufactured by 4Ever Fit
- Stimulant heavy formula
- Bottle contains 120 pills- only a 20 day supply
4Ever Burn is a stimulant based diet pill that is manufactured and sold by 4EverFit. It contains numerous ingredients that have backing from clinical studies to suggest that the product will work to boost weight loss efforts.
4EverFit’s motto is “Get Fit, Stay Fit”, and it is clear from its marketing page that it is targeted at people who wish to improve their physique as well as lose weight; there are several references to that this diet pill can help to improve physical performance.
The website also states that the supplement “may increase your lean muscle to body ratio”. This claim is quite vague, as it does not explicitly state how this will be achieved. It is our suspicion that any reduction in body fat will automatically change the body’s ratios of fat and muscle mass. However, it is possible that the stimulant ingredients would provide a significant energy boost as they increase the body’s metabolic rate; this energy boost would be incredibly beneficial to people who are exercising regularly, helping them to push harder and burn even more calories.
4EverFit is based in Arizona, USA. Their contact details and head office location are clearly displayed on their home page, which is always useful information to have about any manufacturer of a diet pill that you are considering using. Their website states about the company that they offer;
a wide range of products for every fitness level and goal, from hard core bodybuilders to health conscious individuals.
4Ever Burn, and its manufacturers, 4EverFit, do seem to be legitimate; they are not associated with any scams or shady trial schemes which often lead to the customer being out of pocket. As they are sold by several different supplement retail sites, delivering internationally, it is clear to see that this is not a scam. Because of this variety of merchants that stock the product, it is also possible to shop around for sale prices and other offers.
There is a lack of reviews by customers who have used 4Ever Burn. This lack of information is frustrating, as it is not possible to tell what kind of results previous users have experienced, or if there are any side effects that we are unaware of.
4Ever Burn uses a proprietary formula, which means that, because they feel it is unique, they do not have to release information about the amounts of each ingredient. This makes it again difficult to determine how well the use of the capsules will compare to results of clinical trials using the individual ingredients.
4Ever Burn Concerns:
- High levels of caffeine and other stimulants
- No full ingredient profile, so unsure if sufficient amounts exist
- Lacks customer reviews
What Does 4Ever Burn Claim To Do?
According to manufacturer 4EverFit, 4Ever Burn is a unique thermogenic blend to support weight loss and physical performance. The product also helps to metabolise carbs and fat to produce energy. As the product contains plenty of stimulant ingredients, users should also feel a significant boost in energy levels.
We find 4Ever Burn’s claim to be a unique blend of ingredients to be unlikely, as the majority of the ingredients are well-known and popular ingredients in many other diet pills. However, it may be that this is referring to the proprietary blend, which means that it is the individual amounts of each ingredient that is unique to their formula.
So What Is 4Ever Burn and What Are The Ingredients For 4Ever Burn?
4Ever Burn is a combination of a number of thermogenic ingredients, also known as stimulants, which are thought to promote weight loss, as well as improving physical performance. Studies also suggest these stimulants, especially caffeine, can also temporarily improve cognitive function.
4Ever Burn also contains a blend that they call the 4Amplifier Blend, which includes a number of ingredients that may play several different roles in the body, contributing to further weight loss. Overall, 4Ever Burn has a large number of ingredients, in what it describes as a unique thermogenic blend.
Each capsule contains 1424 mg of the formula; this breaks down to 924mg of the “4ThermaBurn Blend” and 500 mg of the “4Amplifier Blend”. Each recommended dose is three capsules, taken twice daily before meals or exercise.
- Citrus Aurantium: Also known as bitter orange extract, this ingredient contains synephrine, a stimulant that has become popular after the FDA banned ephedra products back in 2004. A review of numerous studies concluded that use of synephrine resulted in an increase to the participants resting metabolic rate and energy expenditure, and moderate weight loss was seen in studies lasting over 6 weeks. However, there are some concerns about its safety being under-researched.
Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22991491 / WebMD Resource
- Green Tea Extract: Numerous studies have focused upon the weight loss potential of green tea; studies have typically found that the catechins (a type of antioxidant) present in green tea increase the thermogenic output of the body for a short period of time, typically around 4 hours. This increases the amount of calories burnt by the body, by a fairly small but consistent amount, which with regular use, can lead to weight loss.
- Caffeine: Studies have shown that caffeine increases the thermogenic output of the body for a short period of time. Whilst this increase is relatively small, studies have shown that small increases in caffeine use correlate with long term weight loss. Caffeine has also been found to amplify the effects of other stimulants, including synephrine, which is also found in 4Ever Burn.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: An extract from unroasted coffee beans which may aid with weight loss. Several trials have found that overweight subjects lost significant amounts of weight whilst consuming green coffee bean extract, especially when compared to a placebo. Weight loss results were not seen in patients that were of a normal healthy weight already.
Source: http://naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2014-03/effects-green-coffee-bean-extract-weight-loss / http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267522/
- Guggul extract: Guggul extract is taken from the sap of a tree native to India. Currently, evidence that Guggul is useful for weight loss is preliminary, with mixed results from the few trials already conducted upon it, with some suggesting that Guggul has no effect upon weight loss, whilst other suggest its effect is moderate.
Source: WebMD Resource
- Thiamine: The NHS states that thiamine is important for helping to break down and release energy from food. This may be relevant for maintaining a healthy metabolic rate, but in the majority of cases people can obtain all the thiamine they require from their daily diet.
- Naringin: A compound found in grapefruits that accounts for its bitter taste, it is known to extend the amount of time that caffeine remains in the body. This would make the effects of caffeine also last longer, potentially making the ingredients of 4Ever Burn more potent. Research also suggests that Naringin enhances lipid (fat) metabolism in the body, which again could have positive implications for dieters.
- Cayenne: The capsaicin in Cayenne pepper is thought by some to play a role in weight loss. Some studies suggest it could suppress the appetite mildly, whilst others suggest that the heat causes a thermogenic reaction in the body, burning more calories for a period of time. However, there are also studies that show cayenne has little or no effect upon weight loss attempts.
So What Does All This Mean?
There are lots of ingredients in 4Ever Burn, and because users are recommended to take up to 6 capsules per day, each ingredient is consumed in fairly significant amounts. Whilst many of these ingredients do have the support of various studies which suggest they do aid in weight loss attempts, there is also a lot of research with inconclusive or conflicting results.
Finally, the large amount of caffeine present in this diet pill is a cause for concern. Not only is caffeine present as a separate ingredient, but it is also present naturally in both green tea extract and green coffee bean extract. This increases the chances of side effects, not just from caffeine, but also synephrine, which it is known to interact with.
Does 4Ever Burn Have Any Side Effects?
The high caffeine content in 4Ever Burn is a cause for concern, as it is quite likely to produce side effects, especially if dieters are also consuming caffeine from other sources throughout the day. Side effects from consuming excess caffeine include jitteriness, increased urination, dehydration, headaches, disrupted sleep patterns, increased blood pressure and insomnia. For people who regularly consume large amounts of caffeine, mild addiction can occur, with persistent headaches being the main withdrawal symptom.
4Ever Burn also contains other stimulants, including synephrine. Some studies suggest that synephrine can increase blood pressure, and that this effect is stronger when combined with caffeine. It can also cause headaches, light-headedness and can increase the chances of cardiac problems in people who already have high blood pressure.
Caution: Avoid if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you are at risk of, or are being treated for, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, liver or thyroid disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or if you suffer from other chronic illness.
Any 4Ever Burn Reviews From Customers?
Whilst a few ratings have been left on some retailers’ webpages, there are seemingly no reviews left by actual customers of 4Ever Burn. The average rating left by customers is 3 out of 5 stars.
So Does 4Ever Burn Work?
In theory, based upon the ingredients list available, 4Ever Burn should contribute to weight loss attempts. However, without any customer reviews, either on the sales page, or independently, it is incredibly difficult to establish if 4Ever Burn works in practice.
Where Can I Buy 4Ever Burn?
4Ever burn can be purchased directly from its manufacturers, for $33.59 per bottle. However, 4Ever Fit do not ship to the UK. At the time of writing, we were able to find 4Ever Burn for sale at the UK-based E Vitamins for £20.02, plus a shipping fee of £4.71. This website does have a rather long shipping time of 2-3 weeks.
Other online stores advertise that they sell 4Ever burn at even cheaper prices, but seem to be out of stock at present.
What About A Guarantee
4Ever Fit offer a 30 day money back guarantee on products from their site. It is not clear if all retailers that sell 4Ever Burn offer this money back guarantee.
Overall, we feel that 4Ever Burn offers a bit of a mixed bag. The lack of scams associated with 4EverFit, and the company’s offer of a 30 day money back guarantee do give the company credibility in its business practices. However, this does not necessarily mean that their product is of a good enough quality to be approved by Diet Pills Watchdog.
Whilst the ingredients of 4Ever Burn seem promising based upon the clinical evidence available, there is not enough evidence from customer reviews to determine whether 4Ever Burn is an effective or strong diet pill, and whether or not any users would actually lose weight whilst using the product.
The lack of information available about ingredient quantities is also a cause for concern. Without this information, it is not possible to tell how much caffeine is present in the diet pill. Based upon the fact that the capsules contain three different sources of caffeine, it is quite likely that users would experience some caffeine related side effects. The manufacturers of the pill do seem to expect this, warning dieters not to take the pill in the 5 hours before going to bed.
Without the quantities of each ingredient, it is also impossible to accurately compare the product’s expected results with the results of clinical trials. Without any way of accurately judging how well this diet pill can be expected to work, it is not possible to recommend 4Ever Burn to potential customers.