We take an in depth look at T7 Extreme Gold to find out more about this low cost supplement.
T7 Extreme Gold Pros
- Cheap price
- Seller has generated positive feedback regarding customer service and shipping
- Available in the UK and worldwide
T7 Extreme Gold Cons
- No information about the manufacturing process or origins of this supplement
- Inadequate ingredients list masked by a proprietary blend
- Contains ingredients that are well known for causing dangerous side effects
T7 Extreme Gold Review
T7 Extreme Gold Facts
- 100 capsules per packet
- Only available to buy from one seller on eBay
- Contains stimulants citrus Aurantium and Dendrobium
T7 Extreme Gold is a fat burner and appetite suppressant combined. It contains a range of stimulants including Citrus Aurantium, Taurine, and Guarana extract and as well as green tea extract, raspberry ketones and amino acid Phenylanine.
It also contains Dendrobium Nobile – an extract from an orchid grown in Taiwan and China. From the very first glance, we can see that there may be safety issues about this supplement.
Citrus Aurantium, also known as bitter orange extract or synephrine is known to affect adrenaline levels and can increase the speed of the heart and raise blood pressure. Taurine is familiar to many as an ingredient in energy drink Red bull. Guarana is a natural seed extract which is high in caffeine. However, the most interesting and potentially worrying ingredient is Dendrobium Nobile.
This orchid extract is well known in Chinese medicine but has been raising concerns due to its rise in popularity. It has been touted as a legal alternative to banned substance DMAA (Dimethylamylamine) a well-known stimulant in the amphetamine class.
Dendrobium Nobile includes natural chemicals dendroxine, dendramine and dendrobine but the claims are that it also contains natural Phenylethylamine, chemicals in the amphetamine class.
Whether or not this is true, there have been recent cases of Dendrobium Nobile supplements being spiked with synthetic amphetamine type substances. A supplement called Craze was removed from the market for this reason. According to dietary experts Dendrobium may pose health risks, including convulsions, seizures, or low blood pressure.
How to Take T7 Extreme Gold
You are advised to always follow the instructions on the packaging.
Take one serving (1 capsule) of T7 EXTREME GOLD with a large glass of water when you wake up in the morning (ideally at least half an hour before breakfast).
You should only take one capsule per day for the first few days to assess your individual tolerance.
You may then increase to 2 or 3 capsules per day if required.
T7 Extreme Gold is only available from one eBay seller. With thousands of positive feedback reviews and very few negative comments, this company looks trustworthy and easy to deal with, regarding delivery and payment issues. Customers have been enthusiastic about the supplement range too.
In addition to T7 Extreme Gold, you can buy other excusive supplements such as similarly named supplement T7 Extreme Plus, Phentramine 50 RX – a Phentermine inspired diet pill and T6 Extreme Black described as a super strong T5 alternative.
There is no information about the origins of these supplements. It is not stated whether or not the supplements are made in the UK or if they conform to safety standards or GMP (good manufacturing practice). We doubt that they are.
It is highly possible they are imported. Many low cost diet pills originate from China and there can be real concerns about added ingredients and general safety.
From a retail viewpoint, eBay is generally a safe marketplace for customers. You have payment protection if you pay via PayPal and the seller’s feedback provides a good indication of the customer experience you can expect.
T7 Extreme Gold Concerns:
- There are real safety issues about this supplement. Is this cocktail of ingredients even safe?
- Will the cut-rate price encourage people to try this supplement?
- Why is T7 Extreme Gold so cheap? Is it because it is made in China?
What Does T7 Extreme Gold Claim To Do?
According to the advertising:
T7 EXTREME GOLD is one of the top weight loss supplements available: a maximum strength product (class III) which has been specially formulated to a proprietary blend of ingredients including concentrated natural extracts…
We have never heard of a class 111 weight loss product – but class 3 drugs such as Benzphetamine a prescription appetite suppressant are well known. (Class 3 drugs have less potential for abuse than class 1 and class 2 drug). There is zero evidence that t7 extreme gold falls into this category.
It works fast too, It only takes 20 minutes to start working: reducing hunger and helping you burn unwanted fat from those stubborn areas like you’d never believe!
As part of a well-planned diet and exercise routine, you will rapidly achieve and maintain your desired weight loss.
We like the fact that the advertising mentions that you should add your own efforts. It continues,
You can wave goodbye to pangs of hunger and bathroom scale disappointments. Just take your fat burning and weight loss potential to the very extreme. Give a scientifically sound helping hand to your diet and exercise plan with one daily capsule of T7 EXTREME GOLD.
We would have liked to have learned more about the science behind T7 Extreme Gold in the advertising.
So What Is T7 Extreme Gold and What Are The Ingredients?
T7 Extreme Gold is a fat burner combined with an appetite suppressant, which may also increase energy levels. However, the supplement comes under a proprietary blend so the customer is unable to see the full ingredient breakdown. Each serving is equal to one capsule.
T7 Extreme Gold Proprietary Blend 400mg
- Guarana Extract: This Brazilian plant has seeds, which are higher in caffeine than coffee beans as well as a chemical called Theobromine that is a stimulant found in chocolate.
- Taurine: Amino acid, which is present in the body and has many uses. In the body, it is the major constituent of bile and it is present in breast milk. Taurine plays a role in neurological development and when combined with caffeine as here, it may improve mental performance. Taurine is an ingredient in energy drinks such as Red Bull.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea is naturally high in antioxidants and phenols and there is some evidence that it will help promote fat burning because of the effects upon the metabolism. Amounts here unknown.
- Citrus Aurantium: Also known as bitter orange extract or synephrine, this stimulant raises the heart rate and increases blood pressure. It is billed as a way to increase the metabolism in place of banned substance ephedrine. Although Citrus Aurantium is derived from ordinary orange peel, it is not safe in high quantities or supplement form. It can cause heart palpitations and is linked to causing heart attacks and strokes. Amount in this supplement unknown.
- Phenylalanine: This is an amino acid in proteins such as meat, dairy products and fish. It is sometimes taken to treat depression and ADHD but requires further testing. The body seems to use Phenylanine as a chemical messenger although it is not fully understood how it works. It does however raise blood pressure levels. It is potentially dangerous to take Phenylalanine supplements during pregnancy because it is linked with birth defects.
- Raspberry Ketones: Much touted ingredient but no evidence that it is effective for weight loss or health. All clinical testing has been carried out on animals and although some of the results were promising, the same effects do not necessarily transfer to human use.
- Dendrobium Nobile: Extract derived from a species of orchid that is becoming popular as an ingredient in pre work out supplements because it is believed to enhance athletic performance. However, the effects are unpredictable and it can cause a range of potentially dangerous side effects. There has been very little clinical testing into Dendrobium and although it is touted as enhancing energy levels and mental focus there are serious concerns about this ingredient.
So What Does All This Mean?
The formula for T7 Extreme Gold comes under a proprietary blend so this means you cannot see a complete ingredients breakdown or just how much of each ingredient you are taking each serving.
Although with 400mg divided between seven ingredients, there may not actually be that much of some ingredients, this diet pill looks strong and unpredictable.
The listed ingredients will probably work to suppress your appetite and they will probably have an effect upon energy levels. It will depend on your own physical make up whether you class this as having your energy enhanced or whether you feel stressed, sick and nauseous.
Playing around with the adrenaline can cause uncertain effects. The effects upon heart and blood pressure are of concern. It is also important to consider that there may be added ingredients contained in this supplement that do not show up on the list.
The diet pill industry is unregulated and just because a supplement is openly on sale does not necessarily mean that it is safe.
Does T7 Extreme Gold Have Any Side Effects?
Although we could find no reported side effects from customers in the eBay feedback – this is mainly related to delivery and customer service, this supplement may cause side effects. Much of this will depend on the strength of the individual ingredients (unknown) and your own personal make up.
According to the ingredients list potential side effects may include:
- Raised heart rate
- Increase in blood pressure
- Drop in blood pressure
- Increased risk of stroke
- Increased risk of heart attack
- Crash following taking
Not suitable for individuals under 18.
Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Do not take if you are trying to conceive – there may be a risk of birth defects.
Do not take if you have any medical issues around heart, blood pressure, thyroid or liver or have or have had mental health issues or a history of substance abuse.
Speak to your doctor first if you have an existing medical condition or are taking prescription medication because this supplement may cause drug interactions.
If you experience side effects, cease taking and seek medical advice.
Any T7 Extreme Gold Reviews From Customers?
Although there is general feedback left on this eBay seller’s page, most of this refers to delivery and customer service, and customers are pleased. There is no recent feedback relating to the supplement itself.
However, there are some customer feedback comments used in the advertising. These include:
Week 1, no extra exercise, no extra dieting, 5lb loss, amazed!
I was 17 stones and by taking this product i have lost nearly 3 stones.
Works perfect..5 stars to you…
Works perfect lost four pounds in 3 days and have none stop energy. Thank you.
We were unable to find any independent reviews. Nobody appears to be taking about this supplement on the various weight loss forums and we have not been able to speak in person to anyone who has tried it.
So Does T7 Extreme Gold Work?
T7 Extreme Gold may help you lose weight but this may come at the expense of your health. Putting your body into flight or fight mode by increasing adrenaline levels can decrease the appetite but may increase your heart rate, affect sleep patterns and other unpleasant side effects.
Bearing in mind that some people suffer extreme reactions to even caffeine, this cocktail of ingredients looks dangerous. Dendrobium is known for causing side effects that are similar to amphetamine.
The lack of information about the manufacture of this supplement is worrying. T7 Extreme Gold is unlikely to have been produced in a GMP approved facility and if it has been imported from China, as we suspect, you really have no way of knowing if it conforms to even basic safety standards or even the ingredients list.
According to the Human Performance Resource Centre (HPRC) a health initiative of the US Armed Forces,
There is always a risk that Dendrobium-containing products may contain ingredients not listed on the label and there is no way to know what is actually in any dietary supplement unless it is analyzed in a laboratory or has been third-party certified.
Where Can I Buy T7 Extreme Gold?
You can only buy T7 Extreme Gold online via eBay. At the time of writing, one pack of 100 capsules (between 33 days – 100 days supply) costs £10.00, Buy It Now.
In the USA, this price works out at around $15.00 depending on the exchange rate. The company posts worldwide.
Shipping is free to UK addresses. Shipping to Europe costs £2.50. Shipping to USA costs £3.50.
The company provide a list of shipping destinations and charges.
What About A Guarantee
No guarantee is on offer.
It is always important to keep safe when buying supplements online. After all, you will be putting substances into your body so it is important to know that these are safe and have been made in a proper factory that conforms to manufacturing standards.
With this supplement you do not have this assurance.
T7 Extreme Gold could be made anywhere and with the ingredients list containing some dodgy looking ingredients, you could be dicing with your health id you take this supplement. Many imported supplements have been found to contain added ingredients when pulled in for analysis and this is a major concern.
That said, the seller behind T7 Extreme Gold seems reliable when it comes to posting your supplements and with the price at just £10.00 for 100 capsules we cannot argue with the price.
However, in many cases you get what you pay for. Do you really want to buy cut price unknown supplements on eBay? This does not seem very safe to us. It is important to remember that there are very few controls over the sale of supplements and that just because something is openly offered for sale does not mean it is safe or even legal.
It is possible that you could take T7 Extreme Gold and not suffer ill effects. But there are no guarantees. We would not take this supplement and there is no way we would recommend such a dubious looking diet pill to our approved list.