We take a look at Abidexin Super Shredded to find out the benefits and the risks of this supplement.
Super Shredded Pros
- Probably won’t cause too much harm if you take it
- There is a 90 day guarantee
Super Shredded Cons
- Will not work in the way as described
- Mainly negative feedback
Abidexin Super Shredded Review
Super Shredded Facts
- Marketed by Nutripharm LLC a Utah based diet pill company
- Basic mistakes in the ingredients list
- Information not provided on the product website regarding how many capsules are contained in each bottle
Abidexin Super Shredded is aimed at people looking to lose 20 + pounds in weight and according to the product information is crammed full of ingredients designed to help you ‘shred’ fast.
Shredding is a body builder term for losing fat while retaining muscle but despite the body builder language; this weight loss supplement is aimed at a general audience rather than gym users.
Abidexin Super Shredded contains some well-known weight loss ingredients. Garcinia Cambogia is the principle component of this diet pill. It also contains, Rasberi K a branded raspberry ketone supplement and Green Coffee Bean extract plus some lesser known ingredients. If you believe everything that you see on the Dr Oz show, this diet pill may appeal to you.
Garcinia Cambogia, raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extract have all been featured on the show where they received glowing recommendations and although the evidence is flimsy, these ingredients are popular and show up in countless weight loss pills on the market.
There is no real proof that they will actually help you lose weight and there is a serious lack of clinical evidence to prove they cause any effects at all.
How to Take Abidexin Super Shredded
To take Abidexin Super Shredded you are recommend starting out slow with one capsule a day and then once your body is used to the formula, increase your dose to 2 capsules daily.
According to the product information, you will get better weight loss results if you combine the pills with a weight loss diet and follow an exercise regime.
A matter for concern about Nutripharm is that the company address is linked to some scam products. We covered Blackfire Global in a previous article about fraudulent payment processors and found that this company operated from the same address in Millbrook Drive.
Abidexin Super Shredded Concerns:
- Will the company really honour the guarantee? There are no terms and conditions posted on the website
- Has this supplement ever been tested for safety? We doubt that it has
- If the company behind Abidexin super strength cannot even get its ingredients list straight, or provide basic information can we really believe anything they say?
What Does Abidexin Super Shredded Claim To Do?
According to the product advertising, Abidexin Super Shredded will ‘shred away body fat’ and has three key features to help you lose weight.
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Melt stubborn body fat and jump start your metabolism
- Enhance energy and weight loss
The product information provides some explanation about how the various ingredients work. The information is very positive about one ingredient Fucoxanthin and explains how this natural seaweed prevents fat absorption. Sounds great but it would make more sense if Fucoxanthin were actually contained in the Abidexin Super Shredded formula. This ingredient is not even included in this supplement.
None of the claims about Abidexin Super Shredded comes with a shred of evidence that this supplement will help you lose weight. Nutripharm, the company behind this supplement don’t even appear to know themselves what it contains.
So What Is Abidexin Super Shredded and What Are The Ingredients?
Abidexin Super Shredded is a diet pill that is supposed to help you burn fat and enhances energy. Each serving is equal to two capsules. Amounts here are equal to two capsules.
- Chromax (60mg): Branded chromium supplement. Some clinical testing has suggested that chromium deficiency may cause inability to process sugar properly. However, there is not enough evidence to prove that chromium supplements improve the body’s ability to improve glucose tolerance.
- Vitamin B12 (5000mcg): This vitamin helps in the production of healthy red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body. Deficiency can cause fatigue and anaemia. The typical supplement dose of vitamin B12 is only around 25mcg a day and the safety of taking larger quantities of this vitamin is unknown.
- Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA) (750mg): This is the principle ingredient and it has been touted for weight loss since Dr Oz featured it on his show. It contains Hydroxycitric acid, which according to animal testing inhibits an enzyme that converts carbohydrates into fat. The thinking is that by taking HCA, you will essentially block fat and as an added advantage, it is believed to increase serotonin levels too.
The downside is there is just no evidence that Garcinia Cambogia does either. Clinical testing on humans has been inadequate and the consensus is that it works no better than a placebo.
- Green Coffee Bean extract (50% chlorogenic acid) (200mg): Research results indicate that slight weight loss may be caused by chlorogenic acid – present in unroasted or green coffee beans, which appears to inhibit glucose into the blood stream. However, as with Garcinia, this ingredient lacks any real evidence to support that it is really worth taking for weight loss and any effects are likely to be minimal.
- Irvingia Gabonensis (150mg): Also known as African Mango Seeds, this ingredient may have weight loss benefits because of its high fibre content and is believed to promote leptin- the hormone that signals feelings of satiety.
- Razberi K (98% raspberry ketones) (100mg): Inexpensive branded raspberry ketone supplement that you can buy over the counter for a few dollars.
Raspberry ketones have been tested on animals and there is some evidence that it helps reduce fat and lipids in guinea pigs, rats and mice. However, there is zero clinical evidence to prove that raspberry ketones have the same effect upon humans. This ingredient has been drastically over hyped.
- Phenylethylamine (37.5mg): This organic compound is popular for the ‘high feeling’ it produces and is a popular component of weight loss product. It is believed to increase dopamine levels in the brain and consequently create feelings of well being. One test saw Phenylethylamine tested on “spinalized” rats to gauge reactions. That doesn’t even bear thinking about.
- Thermodiamine (10mg): Branded supplement, which contains Evodiamine – derived from Evodia Rutaecarpa a tree, which grows in Asia. This chemical may help increase serotonin levels and clinical testing on mice has indicated it can reduce fat deposits. It appears to act as a thermogenic but although it has been tested on animals, there do not appear to have been any clinical tests carried out on humans regarding weight loss. There is no proof that it works.
So What Does All This Mean?
Abidexin Super Shredded contains a blend of some big names in the diet pill industry but most of the ingredients are totally unproven to help weight loss in humans. However, the caffeine content of the Green coffee Bean extract may perk you up a bit and Phenylethylamine is known to sometimes cause an effect upon mood. There is evidence that Irvingia Gabonsis may be effective for weight loss and is here in quantities that reflect the clinical testing.
Does Abidexin Super Shredded Have Any Side Effects?
This formula has never been tested and many of the ingredients lack any real information about safety, so if you take this supplement you are essentially acting as a guinea pig yourself.
There is not much feedback available for this supplement. A few customers have mentioned enhanced energy and feelings of nervousness. One customer complained of constipation,
Backed me up. Was out of work 3 days. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. Couldn’t use the bathroom.
Potential side effects may include caffeine related problems such as:
Phenylethylamine is known to cause a wide range of side effects including:
Evodiamine (Thermodiamine) is known to interact with caffeine so may decrease the effects. Most of the ingredients such as Irvingia Gabonensis and raspberry ketones seem safe but because none have undergone proper human clinical testing, safety information is unknown. Taking high doses of vitamin B12 has not been evaluated for safety either.
Avoid if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not take if you are on prescription medication and if you have a medical condition seek the advice of your doctor beforehand.
If you experience side effects cease taking.
Any Abidexin Super Shredded Reviews From Customers?
There are only a handful of Abidexin Super Shredded reviews from customers and the overall impression is negative. There are some slightly positive comments such as:
This product gave me energy but that was about it. I didn’t see any results and it didn’t curb my appetite like I hoped.
Another customer said it was ‘alright’ explaining,
I have just about finished the bottle of the Super Shredded and have not lost any weight. I however have had more energy and less of an appetite.
Most customer comments are negative,
Does not work.
It did not have any positive effects, after three days I stopped taking it. Actually it made me feel nervous.
This product not do work according to the information out there on the web as being the top weight loss diet pill.
One customer was cross,
Taken as directed, doing more walking, more yard work (and) my weight has remained the same the whole time taking these so called weight loss diet pills.I recommend to no one and oh by the way thanks for taking my 100 bucks and giving me nothing in return.
So Does Abidexin Super Shredded Work?
It certainly will not live up to the claims made by the advertising. The best you can hope for is a slight increase in energy and some users have felt it may have a slight effect upon the appetite too.
There is just so little evidence that any of these ingredients will work in the way as described. We know that caffeine has an effect upon the metabolism. It seems as if Irvingia Gabonsis may have a slight effect upon appetite because the clinical evidence has provided some results, but this is not the case with the rest of the ingredients.
The ingredients contained in this formula are well known and have been touted across the diet pill industry but they will not work in the way as described. There is nothing here that will really ‘melt fat’ or make you skinny. There is no magic pill for weight loss and Abidexin Super Shredded does not even offer much in the way of support.
Where Can I Buy Abidexin Super Shredded?
You can buy Abidexin Super Shredded direct from the product website. One month’s supply (presumably 60 capsules – the advertising does not make it clear) costs $69.95. If you leave the buy it now page you will instantly be offered a 7$ discount making the price $62.95.
Shipping to US addresses costs an added $5.95. Two month’s supply with discount costs $119.00 and includes a free gift of one bottle of 72 Hour Cleanser and free shipping to US addresses. Three months supply costs $149.00 and includes 3 free bottles of 72 Cleanser and free shipping to US addresses.
You can also buy Abidexin Super Shredded via Amazon from various sellers. Prices vary. One seller is selling one bottle of 120 capsules for $54.94 with free US shipping. Another seller charges $48.99 for 120 capsules plus $5.49 shipping to US addresses. Although the Amazon sellers are transparent about the amount of capsules in each bottle, Abidexin does not provide this basic information.
Abidexin Super Shredded is not on sale from Amazon.co.uk
What About A Guarantee
If you buy Abidexin Super Shredded direct from the product website you are covered by an advertised 90-day guarantee. We were alarmed by the lack of terms and conditions on this website but here’s what the company advise you to do, if you are dissatisfied.
Every order is backed by our famous 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your weight loss experience, simply return your empty bottle after using the entire contents as directed for 1 month in order to receive a full refund (minus shipping and handling). Returned orders with more than a single bottle opened, not in resalable condition will not qualify for a refund. Any packages returned to us that do not fit the criteria listed for a refund will also be forfeited. Any opened bottle returned prior to 30 Days of the purchase date will not qualify for the refund. All returned packages must have received a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Please write RMA Number clearly on the shipping label for a refund. We will not be responsible for any lost packages. To obtain an RMA number, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org…
It seems it is important to use the product for one month before you ask for the guarantee or you will not qualify.
We are not very impressed with Abidexin Super Shredded. It is very unlikely to make you lose any weight let alone 20lbs and we feel that this supplement, like so many others has cashed in on the craze for Garcinia, Green coffee and Raspberry ketones. That said, known side effects do not seem too bad and according to the product website, you can claim your money back if it doesn’t work. It is important to follow the directions when doing this or you may be disappointed.
We are very unimpressed by the product information. The advertising cannot even get its fact straight on the ingredients list, which does not bode well for the rest of the information it provides.
Despite all this, Abidexin Super Shredded does not look as bad as some of the other Nutripharm supplements we have covered and although that is not saying much, it is a small point in this supplement’s favour. The major drawback to this supplement is that it when it comes down to it, it just is not very good and is never going to come anywhere near to the over inflated claims of miracle weight loss made by the advertising. It is an easy decision.
We reject Abidexin Super Shredded.