The big question is does it work? We find out.
Action Labs Super Fit Burners Pros
- Contains ingredients that may be effective for improving mental performance
Action Labs Super Fit Burners Cons
- No customer feedback
- May not be effective for weight loss
- No guarantee
Action Labs Super Fit Burners Review
Super Fit Burners Facts
- Action Labs is a Nutraceuticals Corp brand aimed mainly at men
- Each bottle contains 60 capsules or 15 days supply
- On sale via Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk
Action Labs Super Fit Burner is not the most exciting looking supplement in the world! It comes with very little product information and there are no real facts about what it does or how it works. On the plus side, it comes with a full ingredients list and the makers name is clearly marked on the bottle so at least you can see exactly what you are buying.
Action Labs Super Fit Burner is part of the Action Labs range of supplements. Action Labs is a brand that comes under the umbrella of the Nutraceautical Corp range of companies.
Nutraceautical Corp is a major supplements company that is listed on the Stock Exchange. It is based in Utah and is a multi million company with some well-known brands including herbal supplements trademark Solaray.
The Action Labs brand was acquired by Nutraceautical Corp in 2014 and is a range aimed mainly at men with supplements for categories such as Men’s health and Male Intimacy. There is an Energy range such as Ginseng PowerMax1200 and Turbo Energy.
Strangely the weight loss range is absent from the company website but you can find Action Labs supplements on sale via various other retail outlets including Amazon.
How to Take Action Labs Super Fit Burners
The instructions of the bottle state that you should take four capsules daily.
There are no further directions.
Action Labs Super Fit Burner contains Garcinia, Grapefruit and Chromium. Garcinia Cambogia is a popular supplement ingredient that is derived from a South Asian fruit similar to a tamarind. It is believed to decrease body fat and at the same time increase muscle mass but it lacks proof.
According to some evidence, Grapefruit may help reduce fat levels and chromium is a trace mineral that may help regulate insulin but is dangerous in high levels. Additional ingredients include vitamins, amino acids and minerals including potassium. Super Fit Burner also contains cranberry extract – often used for urinary problems.
This supplement does not contain stimulants. This is unusual for fat burners because they usually contain caffeine but Action Labs Super Fit Burner will not cause stimulant side effects or as the manufacturers often put it, enhance your energy.
In truth, this supplement looks fairly safe. You will have to avoid it if you are taking medication because grapefruit extract interacts with just about everything but otherwise we cannot see it causing too many problems.
Whether it will work is debateable. Despite the hype, there is a real lack of evidence that Garcinia Cambogia really causes weight loss and none of the ingredients in this supplement could be described as powerful and effective.
It is likely that you could take it and not even notice the difference! At this point, we usually look to real life customer experiences to find out more, but have been unable to find one customer review or comment for this supplement.
Action Labs Super Fit Burners Concerns:
- May not help weight loss
- Contains grapefruit so is unsuitable for taking in combination with medication. Will customers realise?
- Why is there no feedback for this supplement?
What Does Action Labs Super Fit Burners Claim To Do?
According to the product information, there are five key features:
- Ultimate Fat Burner and Appetite Formula
- Grapefruit, Chromium Picolinate, L-Carnitine, Garcinia Cambogia
- Plus lipotropic factors Choline, Inositol, L-Methionine and Pantethine
- Comprehensive, Advanced Weight Management Support
- All Natural
It is described as the ‘ultimate fat burner and appetite formula’ that will,
Help maximize fat and calorie burning efforts and control your appetite, when combined with a healthy diet and exercise program.
The advertising describes the ingredients list as a ‘powerhouse of slimming ingredients’.
This all sounds good but none of these claims are explained and there is no real evidence that any of this is true. Not all the ingredients contained in Action Labs Fit Burners are proven to work in the way as described. We don’t even know what Pantethine even is and it does not show up on the label!
Adopting a healthy diet and exercise program is important for weight loss success, but is this supplement really going to help your efforts?
So What Is Action Labs Super Fit Burners and What Are The Ingredients?
Action Labs Super Fit Burner is a general purpose diet pill that the makers say may offer support to your weight loss efforts. It is important to note that the amounts provided here are in the daily serving of 4 capsules and not per capsule strength.
- Vitamin B-6 (15 mg):Important vitamin that is involved in many aspects of the metabolism and vital for the breakdown of lipids. Obtainable by diet and present in foodstuffs such as bananas, nuts and vegetables.
- Chromium (200 mcg): Here in the form of a trademarked brand Chromate, a common ingredient in US diet pills. Chromium supplements are promoted for building muscle and burning fat and in helping the body use carbohydrates but more evidence is required to prove this. Chromium is present in foods including meat potatoes and cheese but it can be dangerous in when taken in high amounts. Here is safe quantities.
- Potassium (5 mg): Essential macro mineral found in numerous foodstuffs including bananas nuts and avocados. The Recommended daily allowance of potassium is around4700mg so here in insignificant quantities. Will it do anything at all?
- Choline Bitartate (1.5 g): Similar to a B vitamin, Choline is essential for many chemical reactions in the body and is present in many foods including sprouts, fish, eggs, dairy products and more. Choline Bitartate is Choline added to chemical salts and is a normal way of increasing absorbency. According to research, Choline supplements may help improve athletic performance, reduce cholesterol levels, help with memory and concentration and protect the liver. However, it requires further evidence and clinical testing. In some tests animals fed on a diet which contained Choline, experienced fat oxidation (fat burning). Other clinical tests have suggested the complete opposite. Choline is most effective as a treatment for asthma and there is strong evidence it lessens the symptoms.
- Inositol (735 mg): Carbohydrate chemical compound believed to have many health benefits including the lowering of cholesterol. It has been clinically tested for its effect upon a wide range of physical and mental conditions from everything from cancer to anxiety attacks. Research is still ongoing and remains unproven. Used here in the context of fat burning.
- Potassium Glycerophosphate (15 mg): Used to treat potassium deficiency and generally recognised as safe according to the FDA.
- Grapefruit (500 mg): Early research suggests that grapefruit supplements may be effective at decreasing cholesterol. However, it comes with a long list of drug interactions in what is known as the “grapefruit effect” so it will not suit you if you are taking medication.
- Citrimax (150mg hydroxycitric acid): Branded Garcinia Cambogia extract. Guaranteed to contain 150 mg Hydroxycitric acid. There has been very little independent research carried out on the principle ingredient Garcinia Cambogia /Hydroxycitric acid. This means that, results are not conclusive and there are scientific concerns about the methods used in some of the clinical tests. Citrimax has undergone 10 clinical tests carried out by the makers Inter Health and results have been positive for weight loss. However, these tests are not independent and many of them via animal experimentation. Although the formula has shown to have potentially positive effects, there is no evidence it works for humans.
- Cranberry Berry Extract (100 mg): Natural berry extract that is often used to prevent urinary tract infections, because of its anti bacterial properties. The European Food Safety Authority has concluded there is insufficient evidence that proves this, but there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that says it works.
- L-Methionine (milk) (100 mg): Amino Acid derived from milk and found in dietary protein. It plays an important role in the formation of cells. It is used to prevent liver damage in Tylenol poisoning and is also used in the treatment of depression. Methionine can be dangerous in high quantities and has caused oxidative DNA damage to rats. Believed to help fat burning but no conclusive proof.
- L-Carnitine (50 mg): Amino acid that helps the body convert fat into energy. Your body makes this substance in the kidneys and liver and stores it in the muscles, heart and brain. It may play a role in the treatment of cancer and it may have an effect upon the metabolism and muscle development. Taking L Carnitine supplements can be effective for some medical conditions including depression and elderly memory loss but there is no evidence that it improves weight loss or exercise performance.
So What Does All This Mean?
Action Labs Super Fit Burners delivers a boost of amino acids and minerals that are believed to have various weight loss benefits. These include the reduction of cholesterol and improved metabolic performance. In addition, it may help promote improved mental function. Not all these effects have been proven but this is not to say that they are ineffective.
Sometimes we need some belief and you may find that Action Labs Super Fit Burners helps your weight loss if you combine it with a diet and exercise regime. This supplement is not going to make the pounds roll off but you may find that you feel OK while you are taking it and as long as you do not take it for too long it seems fairly safe. We like the fact that it does not contain stimulants.
Does Action Labs Super Fit Burners Have Any Side Effects?
We have been unable to find any customer reviews so we cannot bring you any real life experiences. However, this supplement should not cause too many side effects for most people if you do not take it long term. Potential side effects may include:
- Stomach cramps
- Fishy odour of breath perspiration or urine
Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding.
Do not take if you are taking prescription medication because this supplement will cause drug interactions.
This applies especially to Warfarin, Statins and anti depressants.
Cease use if you experience side effects and seek the advice of your doctor
Any Action Labs Super Fit Burners Reviews From Customers?
We were unable to find even one customer review for this supplement.
So Does Action Labs Super Fit Burners Work?
The principle ingredient is Choline Bitartate, which delivers a huge dose of 1500mg a day. This sounds like a lot but as a treatment for asthma, the daily dose is 3000mg so this amount seems to be within safe parameters. There is also evidence that Choline is effective at improving memory and cognitive ability. There have been extensive human tests that suggest that Choline is necessary for the development and function of the brain.
It is uncertain whether Action Labs Super Fit Burners will really promote weight loss but as a general health supplement, it may be worth a try. Many of the ingredients are known for helping mental function and it seems that the only weak points about this supplement are the advertised ingredients.
Garcinia may be popular but does not appear to work, doctors advise that chromium supplementation is unnecessary and grapefruit causes so many drug interactions it is unsuitable for many people.
Where Can I Buy Action Labs Super Fit Burners?
You can buy Action Labs Super Fit Burners from various retail outlets in the USA. It is also on sale via Amazon.com.
One bottle of 60 capsules (15 days supply) costs $13.18. Shipping is free on orders over $35.00 , otherwise standard charges apply.
You can also buy Action Labs Super Fit Burners via Amazon.co.uk.
One bottle of 60 capsules (15 days supply) costs £7.44 and includes free shipping.
What About A Guarantee
No money back guarantee on offer.
We feel there are some good points about Action Labs Super Fit Burners. This supplement contains some interesting ingredients, which may be effective for helping to boost memory and mental performance. In addition, it seems relatively safe and will not cause stimulant side effects. We love the price and this supplement is available to both USA and UK customers via Amazon so is easy and hassle free to buy.
The downside is that we are not so sure it will really help you lose weight. Many of the ingredients come with little proof that they work for weight loss and although they may have some health benefits nothing is really proven.
Customers do not seem to have taken to this supplement either. Despite the low price, this supplement lacks feedback and this is never a good sign. This is a difficult decision. We actually quite like Action Labs Super Fit Burners but on balance, we do not think it is quite good enough to add to our approved list.
This gives us no other option but to reject Action Labs Super Fit Burners.