With diet drops claiming to offer better absorption rates to deliver weight loss ingredients than traditional diet pills, we discover the real facts so you can make an informed decision.
Activ8 X Pros
- Comprehensive diet plan
- Good customer feedback
- 200-day guarantee
Activ8 X Cons
- Best results sticking to diet plan
- Ingredient amounts not revealed on the website
Activ8 X Review
Activ8 X Facts
- Manufactured by AMAS Enterprises Limited, UK
- Low returns and good customer feedback
- Includes AVX Diet plan free with every order
We have recently been asked to take a look at Activ8 X diet drops by a visitor to our site. Having taken a brief look at this previously we thought it was about time to do a full in-depth review.
Manufactured by AMAS Enterprises Limited (part of the Anderson Mann Group), who are registered in Macclesfield, Cheshire in the UK, they product health products. Their “flag ship” product is Activ8 X which was launched in Europe in 2011 and they claim sold out within just two weeks.
The official website has recently been improved and much improved from the previously poorly constructed site that was cluttered with a number of basic spelling mistakes. All the basic and somewhat essential information is now available, such as the full “terms and conditions” page, so it’s a lot clearer now what the full conditions of sale and money-back guarantee is.
There is a direct sales line and contact form on the official site and there is an easy to use online chat facility so you can easily get in touch with them.
The diet drops are placed under the tongue using the pipette for one to two minutes to allow absorption through the membrane directly into your blood stream. The Activ8 X daily diet plan (AVX Diet Plan) on the official website outlines a comprehensive eating plan thats easy to follow. Having said that you can use the drops with other popular diet plans such as Atkins, GI Diet or South Beach Diet.
For those vegetarians or vegans you will be glad to know that the diet drops are suitable.
What Does Activ8 X Claim To Do?
This supplement claims to use brand new drop technology to deliver 21 clinically proven weight loss ingredients. Not only is Activ8 X simple to use but can be used with any diet plan of choice.
The manufacturer goes on to claim the benefits of the diet drops include:
- The drops go directly into your system for extra powerful & swift results
- Weight loss is achieved in the right way so it’s easier to maintain after your diet has ended
- Does not contain any caffeine or unnatural ingredients making it a clean safe slimming aid
What is the AVX Diet Plan?
As is typical with diet drops, and the same here, you get a free diet plan included that is recommended to follow. This is called the AVX Diet Plan and is a comprehensive 64-page plan that teaches a long-term, sustainable approach to healthy eating.
Heavily tested alongside Activ8 X Drops by volunteers over a 6 month period this plan has been shown to work and provide sensible and meaningful weight loss.
Alongside the plan, customers receive free access to the AVX members area where lots of recipes, tips and general advice is available.
So What Is Activ8 X and What Are The Ingredients For Activ8 X?
Although the website states are 10 clinically proven ingredients there are actually 21 ingredients in these diet drops. How these ingredients promote weight loss is outlined on the “how it works” page.
Let’s take a look in more detail at the ingredients:
- Capsicum: Extracted from the Chilli pepper and responsible for the spicy taste and red colour. It is said to increase the bodies core temperature in order to boost metabolism.
- Green Tea Extract (EGCG): Another very popular weight loss ingredient and for good reason. Evidence suggests that along with a number of health benefits weight loss is one of them. A certain amount and type of green tea has been shown to increase metabolism and promote fat burning.
- Chromium: What is probably the most popular ingredient found in many diet pills as it’s said to help burn and boost energy levels. The National Institute of Health did some in depth research into ALL the published studies claiming Chromium can help lose fat and came to this conclusion:
Chromium supplements are sometimes claimed to reduce body fat and increase lean (muscle) mass. Yet a recent review of 24 studies that examined the effects of 200 to 1,000mg a day of chromium (in the form of chromium picolinate) on body mass or composition found NO significant benefits and
In several studies chromium’s effects on body weight and composition may be called in to question
- Grapefruit Powder: Soluble fiber that is said to have powerful detoxifying and health properties.
- Pyruvate: Has been said to aid in the conversion of sugar and starches into energy to increase the availability of energy and promote metabolism. Some evidence to support these claims has shown supplementation of high amounts (around 5gms per day) has not shown any significant change in body composition or exercise performance.
- Garcinia: Dried fruit rind of Garcinia cambogia that contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that has been used for centuries in Southeast Asia to suppress appetite.
- Grape Seed Extract: Derived from grape seeds and has large amounts of Vitamin E, linoleic acid and resveratrol. Evidence to suggest it may be beneficial for heart related conditions, such as heart disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- African Mango: Derived from the seeds of the Irvingia Gabonensis with two trials that have shown the link between African Mango and weight loss. In one study the average weight loss of those taking African Mango was 28lbs compared to 1.5lbs in the placebo group.
After looking at the “clinical studies” page we managed to find the other two ingredients, these are:
- Panax Ginseng: A slow growing plant that grows in the Northern Hemisphere. Said to be able to increase energy, as it is a mild stimulant. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginseng
- Beta-alanine: A non-essential amino acid commonly found in diet drops. Suggested to increase sport performance by delaying lactic acid build up during exercise.
So What Does All This Mean?
Activ8 X has a few promising ingredients seen in other approved diet pills but there is no indication of the quantities on the official website. That said, the AVX Diet Plan provided alongside the diet drops gives consumers a comprehensive and sensible diet that’s easy to follow.
Does Activ8 X Have Any Side Effects?
The good news is there is no caffeine in the drops so you’re unlikely to suffer from jittery side effects. If taken in the recommended dosage, it’s unlikely that any of the ingredients in these drops will cause any negative side effects.
Caution: You’re advised to seek professional medical advice if suffering from a pre-existing medical condition. As with most diet pills you should avoid taking if pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
Any Activ8 X Reviews From Customers?
We were pleasantly surprised to see a number of positive customer testimonials on the official website and on a few independent testimonial sites. Unlike many testimonials found on other diet drop websites, Activ8 X customers include full names, where they are from and a picture. The testimonials have also been independently verified by a 3rd party testimonial verification service (provencredible.com).
We should mention that customers who send in a review or feedback can receive discounts on future orders.
Where Can I Buy Activ8 X?
Activ8 X diet drops appear to only be available online from the official website. With 1 month’s supply costing £49.95 to 6 month supply costing £199.99, free shipping is available on all orders with only Paypal accepted for online payment. There is the option to pay via cheque or postal order though, a rarity these days.
Each order comes with the free and comprehensive AVX Diet Plan.
What About a Guarantee?
There is a 200-day money-back guarantee, one of longest guarantees we have seen to date! You do have to use the drops for at least 10 days after which the manufacturer claims you’re entitled to money-back.
We have seen so many diet drops that it’s hard not to approach this review with some bias. Even still we have to say we are impressed with Activ8 X.
The drops on there own maybe similar to some other companies, but the AVX Diet Plan is incredibly detailed and value for money (even on its own!). The company have a good standing and coupled with a VERY low return rate then we can see how Activ8 X can live up to its claims.
Whilst initially concerned by the the “independent testimonials” found on similar looking independent sites, there are a significant number of positive customer testimonials available.
The guarantee looks great too, offering a solid 200-day money-back guarantee, one that is one of the longest in the industry.
If you’re looking for an diet drop that comes with a sensible and varied diet plan then Activ8 X could be the product for you.