That’s what we are going to get to the bottom of, lets have a closer look at Adapexin-P and see what we can find.
- Potentially some good ingredients
- Hard to contact the company
- From the diet pill scam capital- Utah
- Some confusing claims
- Claims to do everything all in one pill
- Never tested in any studies as a complete diet pill
- Some proven ingredients for weight loss in the mix
As usual we begin by seeing who is behind the company and how we can get in touch with them. After all if you are investing your money in a diet pill then you want to make sure you are not going to face any problems further down the line.
We begin by giving them a call to see if we can speak to a Customer Advisor or any other support people. After several failed attempts at ringing the number on the site and getting an answer message we gave up on this tactic. It looks like they provide a phone number for cosmetic purposes only and not to actually speak to anyone.
We leave another couple of messages and wait for a reply…..again nothing at all. This is not looking good, so far they haven’t replied to anything we have sent.
We then look for a physical address and get lucky this time. There is a “correspondence” address and a “returns” address both on Orem, Utah. This is unusual as normally the guys behind these types of products try to hide as much as possible.
However, this is a big danger signal. The bulk of the online diet pill scams are ran out of Utah and this company looks very similar to others we have investigated who are involved in some dodgy practices.
We have uncovered nothing but poor customer service, poor quality products and a whole litany of complex scams whenever we have looked at Diet Pills coming out of Utah.
- Confusing sales page- even the company themselves are confused what’s in it
- No proven evidence it works
- Bad reviews behind the companies selling Adapexin-P
What Does Adapexin-P Claim To Do?
As usual with these types of websites they are cleverly written and use some proven manipulation techniques in order to trick you into thinking that the product works and is safe to take.
Lets start at the top and what they claim: “Burn more fat, eat less and lose weight.” Ok, not bad, I’m interested so far, but how will Adapexin-P do this? Is it true or just a meaningless claim?
Well they start off by telling us that it contains “7 clinically proven ingredients” in “clinically proven amounts.” Good so far but then on the paragraph afterwards they say it contains “8 powerful, proven ingredients.” Time to make your minds up we think, which is it, 7 or 8 ingredients?
Just for the record we counted 8 on the sales page.
Adapexin-P is said to create a calorie deficit and drop pounds of fat in a matter of days…hmm, really?
They then claim that it is in fact “Magic.” Ok, that’s a new one on us! Would you be happy buying some “Magic” pills?
It then goes into the list of ingredients with some cleverly written copy.
So What Is Adapexin-P and What Are The Ingredients For Adapexin-P?
Normally these companies claim that the ingredients are patent pending or patent approved in order to make you think that scientists have approved them.
However in this case they are simply claiming they are clinically proven and quote a lot of scientific sounding claims in order to manipulate you.
Lets have a close look at the ingredients of Adapexin-P:
- Phenyletylamine (37.5 mg): Lots of scientific jargon here but basically this is a substance that claims to be a ‘Love Drug’. It is extracted from chocolate and is said to be responsible for the “chocolate high” that chocaholics experience.
- Chromax: This is listed with an actual amount of 500 mcg. We dug a little deeper and found this quote on the National Institute of Health website:
“Chromium supplements are sometimes claimed to reduce body fat and increase lean (muscle) mass. Yet a recent review of 24 studies that examined the effects of 200 to 1,000 mcg/day of chromium (in the form of chromium picolinate) on body mass or composition found no significant benefits” and
“In several studies, chromium’s effects on body weight and composition may be called into question”
- Glucomannen (1000 mcg): References are made to a study done on the effectiveness of glucomannen fiber as an aid to weight loss. Some good research here, so could potentially yield positive results.
- Raspberry Ketones (100 mg): Derived from raspberries themselves, it is claimed that they can lead to fat reduction.
- Evodiamine (50 mg): Supposedly used for centuries in China, it is claimed to be an effective fat burner. It is said to increase the body’s core heat leading to calorie burning and to also reduce the uptake of fat and to actually burn it! No conclusive evidence has been shown to prove that this is the case.
- Ginger Root (50 mg): An ancient medicinal plant that is said to help suppress the appetite and regulate metabolism, and so accelerate fat burning.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (119 mg): Good old fashioned caffeine, lots of studies have shown it to be effective for weight loss. Same amount as a strong cup of coffee!
- Vitamin B12 (500 mcg): Essential for good health and said to have a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. Any balanced diet will contain enough B12 for normal functioning of the body.
So What Does All This Mean?
On the surface of it Adapexin-P appears to contain a number of good ingredients.
However no studies have been done into how effective all these ingredients would be in the combination provided by Adapexin-P. It is almost like they have hand selected a number of ingredients (they even confuse themselves how many) and thrown them all together into one pill.
They can then claim certain things about each individual ingredient and therefore imply that when you take them all together they will be massively successful for weight loss.
Does Adapexin-P Have Any Side Effects?
No studies have been done either into the effectiveness of Adapexin-P or indeed if there are any side effects from ingesting the mix that they have come up with. There could possibly be long-term damage to the body; at this stage it is impossible to say one way or the other.
Taken individually it is not likely to experience side effects but no scientific studies have ruled it out when taken altogether.
Any Adapexin-P Reviews From Customers?
There are a few reviews on the website itself but these look suspiciously fake. One person claims to have lost 22 pounds in 45 days but this would be considered extreme dieting. Another person claims 10 pounds loss in 2 weeks but this is highly unlikely given the composition of the diet pill.
So Does Adapexin-P Work?
It is hard to say whether Adapexin-P works or not, the lack of evidence provided is rather worrying. We are also suspicious of the testimonials on the site.
Where Can I Buy Adapexin-P?
Adapexin-P can be bought online direct from the main merchant, which appears to be Gadd Formulas, LLC based in Utah. This is the company receiving the payments but they are well hidden by registering under a proxy company controlled by an attorney. More reason to arouse the suspicions.
They are also from the Diet Pill Scam Capital of the U.S.A – Utah and the people behind this product have been involved in shady tactics for a number of years.
We have also found numerous negative reviews about this product, which confirms our suspicions.
There are far too many negatives in what we have found in order to approve Adapexin-P to consumers, From the ridiculous claims made by the makers, to a confusing list of ingredients, and all from a company with a dismal track record in this area, we have no alternative but to reject Adapexin-P.