We take an in-depth look at Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme to see whether it is an effective and safe aid to weight loss.
Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme Pros
- Some clinically proven ingredients
- Full ingredients list with quantities provided
Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme Cons
- No customer reviews
- Long list of potential side effects
- No money back guarantee
Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme Review
Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme Facts
- Manufactured by Bad Boy Nutrition
- 150 capsules per bottle
- Contains stimulant ingredients
Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme is a fat burning weight loss aid that contains a large quantity of numerous well-known weight loss ingredients. The manufacturers of Bad Boy Rapid Cuts Extreme are Bad Boy Nutrition.
Originally a company associated with Martial Arts, Bad Boy has expanded over the years to be a provider of Sports Nutrition to athletes across many different sports, and to fitness enthusiasts in general. They have a range of products, from clothing and sports equipment to Sports nutrition products including fat burners, protein blends, testosterone boosters and pre-workout supplements.
How to Take Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme
Take one serving (3 capsules) twice daily.
One serving to be taken in the morning and one serving 30 minutes prior to exercise or in the afternoon.
Begin with 1 serving daily to assess tolerance, ideally used mid-morning or 30 minutes prior to exercise.
Do not exceed 6 capsules per day.
Bad Boy Nutrition are an international company, with several dispatch warehouses, including a 20,000sq ft. distribution centre in the UK which services all customers within the EU. Customers who want to contact the company can find full details on their official website, with a clearly marked contact us page.
Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme Concerns:
- No customer reviews
- Long list of potential side effects
- No money back guarantee
What Does Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme Claim To Do?
According to the manufacturer, Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme has the following key benefits:
- Powerful Fat Burner Targets Stubborn Areas
- Better Definition and Vascularity
- Reduces Fatigue and Improves Blood Circulation
- Increases Energy, Intensity and Focus
So What Is Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme and What Are The Ingredients?
The manufacturer provides an ingredients list with quantities provided both per Serving and per daily dose. The quantities listed below are per serving of three capsules, with each daily dose being two servings.
- Bitter Orange Powder (400mg): Bitter orange peel has been proven to raise the metabolism and aid weight loss. However there are some concerns about its safety.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg): Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- L-Tyrosine (250mg): Some people use L-Tyrosine as an appetite suppressant, but there is little evidence that it is effective for this use. Large doses of tyrosine may be useful for increasing alertness, especially in people who are sleep deprived.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (100mg): Contains caffeine. Whilst it was thought that this ingredient was a significant aid to weight loss, the relevant research has been discredited as it was fraudulent. Currently there is no evidence that it aids with weight loss more than any other source of caffeine.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (100mg): Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins and caffeine both increase energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism slightly for few hours.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract (100mg): Described by the manufacturer as an ingredient that works to both ‘suppress appetites and burn fat stores off as energy by raising body temperature.’ There is some support from clinical trials that this ingredient does act in this way to aid small amounts of weight loss.
- L-Carnatine L-Tartrate (50mg): Supplementation of this ingredient has been found to improve fat oxidation moderately.
- Capsicum Extract (50mg): Described by the manufacturer as an ingredient that works to both ‘suppress appetites and burn fat stores off as energy by raising body temperature.’ There is some support from clinical trials that this ingredient does act in this way to aid small amounts of weight loss.
- Vitamin B6 (10mg): Bad Boy Nutrition states that Vitamin B will ‘contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as boost normal functioning of the nervous system, immune system, and maintain healthy psychological function and hormonal activity.’
- Black Pepper Extract (50mg): Black pepper extract is used for increasing the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. In other words, it increases the amounts of nutrients that are absorbed into the body in the digestive tract.
- Chromium Picolinate (200ug): This is used primarily to lower fasting blood sugar levels and to lower insulin levels in people who have type 2 diabetes. In terms of its potential effect upon weight loss, it is possible that taking chromium picolinate by mouth for 2 to 3 months might produce a small weight loss of about 1.1 kg.
So What Does All This Mean?
With numerous ingredients that are proven to aid weight loss, Bad Boy Rapid Cuts Extreme has the potential to be a strong weight loss aid.
Chromium may help to reduce cravings between meals by regulating blood sugar levels, making a calorie controlled diet slightly easier to follow. Bitter orange extract is the strongest ingredient in the diet pill, and is likely to increase the metabolism. But, there are concerns about its safety, as described in depth here.
Green tea and caffeine both have strong clinical support for both effectiveness and general safety, but are not as strong as bitter orange extract. Tyrosine is more likely to be useful for those who are working out regularly and trying to build muscle, rather than being used as an appetite suppressant. This is because it is an amino acid, which is used by the body to build and maintain muscle mass.
Green Coffee Bean extract was thought to be a strong weight loss aid until recently, when it was revealed that the main supporting clinical trial had been faked in its entirety, and it was retracted. Currently there is no clinical evidence to support Green Coffee Bean extract, beyond the evidence that the caffeine in the ingredient is a mild thermogenic booster.
Cayenne and capsicum are thought to be thermogenic ingredients, increasing the heat produced by the body and therefore burning more calories. Whilst a Vitamin B6 deficiency may hinder weight loss attempts, supplementing large quantities of the vitamin are unlikely to increase the rate of weight loss significantly.
Does Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme Have Any Side Effects?
The official company do not mention any possible side effects, but also make no claims about a lack of side effects. Because there are no customer reviews for this product, it is also not possible to establish whether consumers of Bad Boy Rapid Cuts Extreme have experienced any of the potentially occurring side effects.
Looking at the individual ingredients, it is clear that some side effects could occur from the use of this diet pill, as detailed below.
The larger the quantity of any ingredient consumed, the more likely any single side effect may occur, but as all people are different, some consumers may experience none, whilst other people may find this (or any diet pill) impossible to use because of the range of side effects they experience.
Significant quantities of caffeine can cause side effects such as headaches, increased urination, dehydration, jitteriness, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, heart palpitations and problems sleeping. It can also worsen the side effects of bitter orange peel.
Side effects of bitter orange peel include increased heart rate and increased blood pressure, heart palpitations, fainting, and even heart attack and stroke in healthy patients.
Chromium can cause lowered blood sugar levels. Diabetics should consult their doctor before purchasing any product containing chromium. Low blood sugar levels can cause the consumer to feel light-headed, dizzy, and can even cause fainting. Skipping meals increases the chances of having very low blood sugar levels, and so consumers should maintain a proper diet.
Black Pepper extracts are thought to increase the bioavailability of medications and supplements, meaning that more of the active ingredients are absorbed into the blood stream. This does make the diet pill more potent, but also increases the risk of side effects, and could potentially cause accidental overdose of any other medications that the dieter is also using.
Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Not suitable for those who are under the age of 18.
Not suitable for those who have health problems, especially cardiac related health issues including high blood pressure, or who are on medication for any ailment.
Not suitable for diabetics.
Consult your doctor if you are unsure about the suitability of this or any other diet pill.
Any Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme Reviews From Customers?
There are no customer reviews available for Bad Boy Nutrition’s Rapid Cuts Extreme. This makes it more difficult to establish how strong the product is in practice, and how many people experience side effects whilst using the diet pill.
So Does Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme Work?
Without having any customer reviews available, it is more difficult to establish just how strong this product could be, and how much weight previous customers have lost using Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme.
However, the company provides a full ingredients list, with quantities, which shows us that the product could be a strong fat burner. There are high quantities of numerous ingredients, especially of bitter orange powder and caffeine, in each daily serving. This increases both the potency of the diet pill, and the chances of consumers experiencing side effects. The bioavailability of the product is also increased thanks to the presence of black pepper extracts.
Bitter orange is known to boost the metabolism, but without knowing the strength of this particular extract, it is difficult to establish how strong the diet pill will be exactly, or how likely it is that side effects will occur. The mayo clinic has recommended consumers of diet pills avoid bitter orange, as they believe that the risk of severe side effects outweighs any potential weight loss benefits.
For consumers who are healthy who can take the product according to the warning label, this diet pill could increase the metabolism and increase their rate of weight loss.
Where Can I Buy Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme?
From the official manufacturer’s website, a bottle of 150 capsules of Bad Boy Rapid Cuts Extreme costs £29.99, with same day shipping when ordered before 3pm.
However, there are other third party retailers that also stock Bad Boy Rapid Cuts Extreme, but at a slightly cheaper price. Fight Equipment UK offer the same sized bottle for £22.99 plus delivery costs, whilst the product is also on sale at Amazon for £24.99, with free delivery within the UK.
Monster Supplements also sell Bad Boy Rapid Cuts Extreme, again at £24.99 with free UK delivery. Monster Supplements also offer to beat the price of competitors on identical products.
What About A Guarantee
Each retailer will have a slightly different returns policy. However, the manufacturer of Bad Boy Nutrition Rapid Cuts Extreme has no money back guarantee.
Their returns policy is 30 days long, and has a 10% restocking fee on returns that are not faulty. Their returns policy covers only unopened and unused products.
Whilst the product does seem to be a fat burner that would increase the metabolism and aid weight loss, there are someconcerns about the safety of using the main ingredient, bitter orange. There is a long list of precautions that reflects this concern, and so anyone who has any health problems, especially heart related issues, should not take this product. Side effects are still possible even amongst healthy consumers.
Bad Boy Nutrition do provide a full list of the ingredients and the quantities used in the diet pill, which is incredibly useful for potential buyers. Stating the strength of the bitter orange powder used in the diet pill would help further to gauge the strength of this product, as would customer reviews detailing both weight loss results and any side effects experienced.
The lack of money back guarantee is less than ideal. However, the price per bottle is reasonable, especially considering the large quantity of ingredients in each serving.
Overall, we cannot recommend Bad Boy Nutrition’s Rapid Cuts Extreme, because of the long list of potential side effects and health warnings.
Whilst some people may see great benefits from using this strong fat burner, there are more people who would experience unpleasant side effects, making the product completely unusable for some.