We take a look at Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner to find out more.
Dynamite Fat Burners Pros
- We can think of no good reason to buy this supplement
Dynamite Fat Burners Cons
- No ingredients information
- No information about the origins of this supplement or the company behind it
- Lots of negative feedback and reported side effects
- No money-back guarantee
Dynamite Fat Burners Review
- Comes in novelty dynamite stick packaging
- No connection with the better known Grenade Company
- Each package contains 90 capsules
Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner is a powerful looking diet pill. It comes packaged in a novelty stick of dynamite so is obviously not a supplement that you could take out in public, unless you want to be hauled into Security.
It seems a bit crazy to us but surprisingly there is nothing new about packaging diet pills in military equipment. British company Grenade have been doing it for years with their supplement range packed in toy hand grenades but that is where the similarity ends.
Grenade is a reputable company with a range of reasonable looking bodybuilding supplements that we have covered in previous reviews.
By contrast, Dynamite Fatburners is not even close. It appears to be based in the UK but it is impossible to find out anything about it such as the location, phone number or origins of this supplement.
Even worse, Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner does not have a comprehensive ingredients list and the only product information we are given in the advertising is that this pill contains a blend of caffeine and raspberry ketones.
This seems unlikely. There is a long list of customer complaints and side effects which suggests that this diet pill contains much stronger ingredients. So we did some delving and discovered some ingredients information about this supplement.
According to our sources, as well as the Raspberry ketones and caffeine, this supplement contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, Citrus Aurantium, L-Tyrosine and Niacin.
Citrus Aurantium is known for causing stimulant side effects including increased heart rate and blood pressure and it has been linked to causing strokes. L Tyrosine is an amino acid, which is known to raise adrenaline levels, and although Niacin or good old vitamin B3 shows up in breakfast cereals and many other foodstuffs and is necessary for health, an excess of this powerful vitamin can lead to side effects.
How to Take Dynamite Fat Burners
Take 1-3 capsules per day with a glass of water.
If you have difficulty sleeping, do not take after 4.00pm.
Do not exceed the stated dose. (Presumably, this information is provided on the packaging)
The lack of information about Dynamite Stick Fat Burner is very suspicious. There is a product website but the only thing you will find there is an image of a stick of dynamite and a place to sign up for a mailing list.
The Dynamite Stick Fat Burner Facebook page is equally unhelpful and gives nothing away about the supplement or the company.
Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner could be made anywhere and there have been instances of substandard Chinese diet pills hitting the UK and USA market and being found to contain banned substances such as the stimulant Sibutramine. It is important to be careful. It is important that diet pill sellers are transparent about their ingredients and their location in case of problems. Dynamite Fat Burners are not.
Dynamite Fat Burners Concerns:
- This supplement could pose a serious risk to health
- What is actually contained in this supplement? Why have so many allergic reactions been reported?
- Where is this supplement made?
What Does Dynamite Fat Burners Claim To Do?
According to the advertising, there are five key features about this supplement:
- Super Strength Fat burning Capsule – revolutionary new formula – thermogenic fat burning
- Containing a unique blend of effective fat-burning ingredients (it would have been helpful to see an ingredients list)
- Maximise weight loss while maintaining a healthy metabolism
- Energy boosting Caffeine and dietary beneficial Raspberry Ketones
- 90 capsules
The information continues:
By combining the properties of energy boosting Caffeine and the dietary benefits of Raspberry Ketones, Dynamite have taken fat burning supplements to another level – Total Demolition!
(There is no proof that raspberry ketones have dietary benefits and this ingredient certainly does not provide strong fat burning effects)
The text continues:
May assist in the goal of maximising weight loss, burning fat and may achieve greater muscle definition whilst maintaining a healthy metabolism, as part of a calorie controlled diet and weight management programme.
This is the sum total of the product information! There is no evidence, no proof, no ingredients list and no health warnings.
So What Is Dynamite Fat Burners and What Are The Ingredients?
Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner is a diet pill on sale in the UK. It comes with zero product information but we have managed to find an ingredients list of sorts so can provide a general overview.
Please note that we cannot provide amount quantities or verify that all information is accurate. It is likely there are additional ingredients.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): This chemical works like a vitamin antioxidant and is present in many foods such as yeast, offal, spinach and broccoli. ALA is used as a treatment for diabetes in Germany because it seems to relieve symptoms such as limb pain and numbness. ALA may help repair cell damage and helps break down carbohydrates. Some evidence suggests it is effective for weight loss.
- Raspberry Ketones: There has been very little human testing carried out on raspberry ketones but this lack of evidence has not stopped diet pill companies from hyping this ingredient. Animal testing suggests that extremely high doses of raspberry ketones – a phenol found in the skins of raspberries may change the metabolism and prevent the formation of lipids and fats. However small animals such as lab rats and mice are not humans and this fruit extract does not work in the same way when taken by humans.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Most diet supplements contain caffeine and it is ideal for giving you a quick energy boost. It can increase the speed of the metabolism and help fat burning but the effects are often short lived as you become accustomed to use. Caffeine Anhydrous is a pure powered form of caffeine, which is suitable for supplement use. The average cup of instant coffee contains around 100mg.
- Citrus Aurantium: Also known as bitter orange extract or synephrine and banned by many sporting authorities as a stimulant. Citrus Aurantium has an effect upon adrenaline and can put your body into a stressed fight or flight mode. This response raises the heart rate and increases blood pressure, which is potentially dangerous. Citrus Aurantium can decrease the appetite by making you feel too stressed to eat but the danger is that it is linked to heart attacks and strokes. There have been cases of otherwise young fit and healthy people suffering heart attacks following taking bitter orange supplements.
- L-Tyrosine: is an amino acid, which you can obtain through diet if you eat meat. It is believed to help training and is popular with body builders for this reason. In high amounts, L Tyrosine raises adrenaline levels and can make you feel too on edge to eat. It has a stimulant effect and can disturb sleep patterns.
- Niacin: Also known as vitamin B3, this vitamin is important for heart health and is known to reduce cholesterol levels if taken at high doses, although side effects can make this a problem. However take too much and it can cause facial redness and itching.
So What Does All This Mean?
When it comes to the safety and efficacy of a supplement, it all comes down to amount quantities. Niacin for example is a vital vitamin, which is necessary for healthy diet, yet in high quantities, can cause a range of unpleasant side effects such as skin rashes and facial flushing.
However, our main concern is with Citrus Aurantium, which is known to be dangerous and is linked with heart problems and strokes. When taken here in combination with L Tyrosine – also a powerful stimulant you could be running a serious health risk especially if you suffer from any heart related medical conditions.
The major problem however with this supplement is that we just do not know what it contains. We are not provided with an ingredients list so have no idea how much each supplement contains. There may be additional ingredients that we do not know about.
Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner does not look safe. It actually looks dangerous.
Does Dynamite Fat Burners Have Any Side Effects?
Yes. Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner will cause side effects and some of these have been reported by customers. It makes for some shocking reading and people have had to seek urgent medical attention following use. One customer said,
I took 2 tablets and within 30 seconds my face, neck, body & chest went bright red and hot. My pulse started racing and I started to worry. It was that bad I went to the nearest walk in centre where they gave me fast acting antihistamines and put cold wet towels over my body to cool it down. My resting pulse was 94! Be very careful…
Other customers have reported the same experience:
I took 1 to see how it would feel to start with and went training, bad idea my heart felt like it might pop out my chest scary, and went bright red with a rash and non stop shaking.
My partner bought these and foolishly I didn’t inspect/check reviews etc. We both ended up with immediate reaction after taking second dose, red, burning arms, face, hands, chest and shoulders. Chemist was appalled when I ran in asking for antihistamines. Do not use, imagine what they must have in them to cause such reactions in so many people.
The second day of taking these (the 3rd capsule) my whole body had an allergic reaction. So severe that the only white bits were my finger tips.. My face went tight and had a rash all over it… my heart was racing. Please do not use.
All these customer reviews appear to be genuine.
Side effects include:
- Allergic reaction
- High temperature
- Burning sensation across body
- Extreme skin rash
- Burning sensation of skin
- Rapid heart beat
- Pounding heart
- Racing pulse
- Dry throat
- Stomach discomfort
- Extreme skin redness- similar in appearance to sunburn
- Increased risk of heart attack and stroke
Do not take this supplement.
It causes a range of side effects and may contain unknown ingredients in addition to those listed.
Any Dynamite Fat Burners Reviews From Customers?
Yes. However most customer feedback is negative and focused on the various unpleasant side effects, which are very frightening. Two typical comments include:
Just took one and within 5 mins had stomach pains a dry throat and a red burning rash all over me. Really scary.
DO NOT BUY these capsules, I took two capsules and within 20 mins, my skin was on fire, my face was bright red, my neck was all blotchy and red, and so were my legs and arms, scared me to death as my skin was very hot, but thank goodness it went down after a while, and I flushed them down the loo.
One customer was satisfied.
I love these fat burners; I took a course of ‘Grenade’ and found them ineffective and gave me bad heart burn! I did not get that at all with these and found they give me amazing energy and results.
So Does Dynamite Fat Burners Work?
Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner does not work. Apart from just one positive review, the majority of users suffer from side effects so for most this supplement is just an unpleasant waste of money.
You should never take a supplement without knowing what it contains and many customers have found this out the hard way. Even after our investigation, we are no further in knowing the real contents.
Niacin is known for causing skin rashes and redness but we have never heard of such an extreme reaction to this vitamin. There appears to be something contained in Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner that is causing a common allergic reaction.
Where Can I Buy Dynamite Fat Burners?
You can buy Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner via Amazon.co.uk One dynamite stick package of 90 capsules (between 30 -90 days supply) costs £33.96 and includes free delivery.
What About A Guarantee
No money back guarantee on offer.
Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner is a shockingly bad supplement that comes with zero product information.
We don’t know where it is made or by whom. We don’t even know exactly what it contains. All this information should be made clear to the customer and the fact that Dynamite Stick Super Strength fat burner does not provide any of these basic facts suggests that this company may have something to hide.
We have never seen such a high percentage of side effects associated with one supplement. Some customers have even been forced to seek medical attention following alarming symptoms that resembled an allergic reaction.
It is important to remember that just because a diet pill is on sale does not mean it is safe. There is no way we would ever recommend such a dangerous looking supplement so it is an easy decision.
We reject Dynamite Stick Super Strength Fat Burner.