We take a look at fat burner 4X to find out more.
FatBurner 4X Pros
- Clear ingredients list
FatBurner 4X Cons
- Tricksy sales policy. Very easy to sign up to auto billing by mistake
- May cause side effects
- No evidence it will quadruple energy and weight loss results
- No money-back guarantee
FatBurner 4X Review
FatBurner 4X Facts
- Fat Burner 4X is made by Natural Dynamics a family run US company
- Each serving contains 25mg of an organic formula – Natures Dynamic Energy Wellness Blend
- Each bottle contains 60 capsules (30 days supply)
Fat Burner 4X is a weight loss supplement that according to the product information will help your body break down fat, suppress your appetite and boost energy levels.
It contains some familiar ingredients such as Green tea, Garcinia, Green Coffee and Raspberry ketones as well as the more unusual like Shitake and Cordyceps an insect feeding fungi. In addition, there is a small amount of a proprietary blend of herbs and spices that includes ginseng and turmeric.
Fat Burner 4 X contains 19 ingredients in total and the information claims that these are derived from products from all around the world. It is extremely doubtful as to whether this precise formula has even been tested.
In addition, many of the ingredients do not appear to have undergone much clinical investigation. However, Green tea is well known as a healthy ingredient. It contains high levels of antioxidants, which can increase the speed of the metabolism and burn fat.
Green coffee bean extract contains hydroxycitric acid believed to burn fat and it contains caffeine so you may notice a lift to energy.
There is not much evidence for either Garcinia or Raspberry ketones helping you to lose weight but the ingredients are safe and may provide some general support. Garcinia is a fibre so may cause feelings of satiety.
Fat burner 4X also contains a branded Nature Dynamics Wellness brand. There is just 25mg of this per two capsule serving shared between 13 ingredients.
How to Take Fat Burner 4X
The recommended daily dosage is 2 capsules, with food.
You can either take both capsules together or one twice a day.
According to the information, this product will give you an energy burst, so see what works best for you.
Nature’s Dynamics, the company behind Fat Burner 4X looks appealing. It is a family run company and apparently adheres to green principles. Not quite as wholesome as the family image, is the Fat Burner 4X sales page. This is confusing and makes it very easy for you to sign up to an auto billing agreement.
Unless you want to be sent this supplement each month and billed accordingly you need to be extremely careful when you come to buy from the product website.
Warning: You need to ensure that you have changed the default setting from “Save Money With Autoship” to “No to Autoship” when you come to pay.
Other Natural Dynamics supplements include a range of sweets called Gummies such as Berry Garden Gummies – healthy sweets for children and Pre Natal Food Gummies – healthy sweets for pregnant mothers.
FatBurner 4X Concerns:
- It is very easy to sign up to auto billing if you buy from the product website. Will it be easy to cancel if you make this mistake?
- Why has Natural Dynamics set the default payment option at Auto shipping? It seems underhand to us
- This supplement contains a strange cocktail of ingredients, which may cause a range of unpleasant side effects
What Does FatBurner 4X Claim To Do?
According to the advertising,
Fat Burner 4X is the first and only weight loss/energy product to combine the most effective ingredients from around the world.
designed to help your body break down and burn fat, disrupt fat formation and suppress your appetite while promoting healthy blood sugar levels and increase your energy levels.
According to the advertising, all the principle ingredients have clinical evidence that they are effective for weight loss. However, there are no details about this testing and the truth is that much of it has been taken from the results of animal testing. Raspberry ketones for example have never been tested on humans. The weight loss effect of Garcinia Cambogia works better on rats than on humans.
According to Natural Dynamics,
Fat Burner 4X safely and effectively provides your body with the most comprehensive blend of ingredients researched around the world to help you suppress your appetite, burn fat, lose weight and increase your energy.
There is no proof that any of this is true.
So What Is FatBurner 4X and What Are The Ingredients For FatBurner 4X?
Fat Burner 4X is a diet pill that may offer you some weight loss support. You are advised to use in combination with a daily dietary intake of 2000 calories. Serving size is 2 capsules. Amounts provided here are in two capsule serving.
- Garcinia Cambogia (250mg): The active part of Garcinia Cambogia is Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which is supposed to block fat and suppress the appetite. According to studies on rats, HCA inhibits an enzyme, which produces fat, called Citrate Lyase making it hard for the body to produce fat from carbohydrates. Other animal studies show that HCA increases serotonin levels so may lead to reduced appetite and food cravings. The downside is that these promising results have not been seen in clinical tests carried out on humans and although its supporters claim that Garcinia Cambogia decreases belly fat and helps increase lean muscle mass there is no human evidence.
- Green Coffee (250mg): Some research indicates that chlorogenic acid contained in unroasted or green coffee beans may cause slight weight loss because it appears to inhibit glucose into the blood stream. However, as with Garcinia, this ingredient lacks any real evidence to support that it is really worth taking for weight loss and any effects are likely to be minimal.
- Green Tea (250mg): Clinical research has found that green tea has proven health benefits and the antioxidants (ECGC and polyphenols) found to have anti obesity and fat burning properties because of the effects upon the metabolism.
- Raspberry Ketones (250mg): Much touted ingredient derived from raspberry phenols the antioxidant chemicals, which give the fruit their distinctive smell. There is no real evidence that Raspberry ketones are effective for weight loss in humans because clinical testing has all been carried out on animals.
- Cordyceps Extract (50mg): Cordyceps is a type of fungi that lives on caterpillars in Chinese mountain ranges and this strange mushroom has long been used in traditional medicine. It is supposed to work as an adaptogen i.e. boost feelings of health and general wellness and is sometimes included supplements to improve male sexual problems or athletic performance. There may be something in it. One test carried out on 20 elderly subjects found that it did improve activity levels but this ingredient does require further clinical testing.
- Maitake Mushroom (50mg): Edible Japanese mushroom known as Hen of the Woods. It contains a substance known as beta glucan that is believed to help the body’s immune system and in animal testing, it was found to lower blood sugar levels. Requires further clinical testing to prove these findings in humans.
- Reishi Mushroom (50mg): Chinese edible although bitter mushroom also known as Ling Zhi. It is believed to improve cholesterol levels and general health and may have numerous medical applications. However, it needs to be clinically tested.
- Shiitake Mushrooms (50mg): Well known edible Asian mushroom with a mild flavour. It has many health benefits when eaten in its natural form but is not as safe in supplement use because it can cause a range of side effects.
- Natures Dynamic Energy Wellness Blend (25mg): This blend of herbs and spices comprises of, Ginkgo, Gotu Kola, Organic American Ginseng, Black Cohosh, Aloe Vera, Organic Green Tea, Organic Holy Basil Extract, Organic Turmeric Extract, Organic Chaste Berry Extract, Organic Amla Extract and Vitamin C. Some of these ingredients such as Ginkgo, American Ginseng and Black Cohosh are known for causing a range of side effects.
So What Does All This Mean?
We are concerned about some of the ingredients contained in Fat Burner 4X. The mushrooms look interesting but surprisingly the most well known one Shiitake, which is very good to eat, does not transfer well to supplement use and it is known for causing side effects. There may well be great health benefits to these mushrooms but remember they have not been fully clinically tested for supplement use.
Otherwise, the four principle ingredients look fairly standard – the green coffee bean extract will provide some caffeine so you may notice a slight lift, green tea extract has proven health benefits and can help support weight loss.
However, the Wellness Blend seems pointless. Amounts are in extremely small quantities and in this small serving size, will increase the risk of potential side effects, if it does anything at all.
We think that the effects of Fat Burner 4X will be unpredictable and we can’t see how it will really enhance your fat burning.
Does FatBurner 4X Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects will not affect everyone but with this long list of named ingredients, the chance of an adverse effect is actually quite high.
Potential side effects may include:
- Stomach discomfort
- Skin swelling
- Increased sun sensitivity
- Breathing problems
- Allergic reaction
- Stomach cramps
- Increased risk of liver damage – if dark urine is noticed cease use
- Vaginal spotting and bleeding
- Slow blood clotting
- Increased heart rate
- Raised blood pressure
- Lowered blood pressure
Avoid if you are pregnant, breast feeding or trying to conceive.
Do not take if you have or have had a hormonally related medical condition such as breast cancer because Black Cohosh acts like oestrogen in the body.
Do not take if you have had a medical issue related to the liver, heart or blood pressure.
See your doctor first if you have any health issues or if you are taking prescription medication.
Cease use if you notice abnormally darkened urine and see your doctor.
Fat Burner 4X will cause numerous drug interactions so seek medical advice before you take it.
Any FatBurner 4X Reviews From Customers?
We could only find a couple of customer reviews. Both were positive.
One customer reported,
These actually WORK! Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a miracle pill, but it definitely has been suppressing my appetite and I’ve lost a total of 12 lbs in a 3 month period without working out. Now I actually started going to a gym as well as taking this supplement. I can’t wait to see the results.
The other customer said,
The appetite suppressant works well, which is nice. I was already losing weight pretty steadily before I started these and haven’t noticed an appreciable increase in it, but I do feel good. I like that there’s green tea in this. Love that it’s all organic!
A point to note is that this supplement is NOT organic as the customer believes. Only the 25mg Natural Wellness blend is made from organic ingredients and not the bulk of this supplement.
So Does FatBurner 4X Work?
Fat burner 4X may help support health and weight loss a bit – that is if it doesn’t give you side effects. It is important to note that neither of the customer reviews mentioned side effects so this is obviously not an issue for everyone.
Although there is little evidence that Garcinia Cambogia and Raspberry ketones have much effect on weight these ingredients seem safe. We love Green tea and it does appear to have an effect upon the metabolism especially when combined with caffeine – also present in the Green coffee bean extract. There appears to be an appetite suppressing effect too.
The downside is that although the mushrooms may have health benefits there does not seem to be much evidence for causing weight loss.
In addition, the blend is a matter for concern. Even though it is organic, it looks like a cocktail of unproven and potentially dangerous ingredients that will do little for weight loss and just increase side effect risk.
However if you combined this supplement with a healthy diet and exercise programme you may find it offers some support.
Where Can I Buy FatBurner 4X?
You can buy Fat Burner 4X direct from the Natures’ Dynamics website. One bottle of 60 capsules (30 days supply) costs $39.95.
You need to be very careful that you do not mistakenly sign up to auto shipping. The company offers three options but the default setting is for Autoship, which is a bit tricksy. Make sure you check before you buy.
The three options are “Save Money With Autoship” – this is the default setting so if you don’t want to be sent fresh supplies each month and billed, this is not the right choice for you.
The other options are “Autoship No” – the one you choose if you just want to buy a one off bottle of this supplement. This comes with an added $8.95 shipping costs to US addresses.
The third option is “Quarterly Autoship Yes” +$49.95 (3 month’s supply at $29.95 a month). The company do not provide further details.
You can pay via PayPal or bankcard.
An easier option is to buy via Amazon.com. 1 bottle of 60 capsules (30 days supply) costs $25.20 plus standard shipping charges to US addresses.
Fat Burner 4X is not available to customers outside the USA.
What About A Guarantee
No money back guarantee is offered.
We are not very impressed with Fat Burner 4X.
Initially we liked the green look of the site and trusted the look of a family run company. However a principle concern about this supplement is that the sales policy seems questionable because it so easy for customers to sign up to auto billing.
Natural Dynamics should have set their order form default as “Autoship No” and not the “Save Money With Autoship” option. The failure to do this seems tricksy and designed to catch the unwary.
The supplement itself seems OK but many of the ingredients are untried and untested for supplement use, which is a matter for concern, and there is a strong risk of side effects.
Fat Burner 4X is not an organic supplement as some customers seem to believe. Only the proprietary blend (25mg) is derived from organic ingredients and the bulk of Fat Burner 4X is non-organic.
There is no evidence that Fat Burner 4X will quadruple weight loss and energy and although this supplement may offer some weight loss support, we cannot see it working in the way as described.
It is an easy decision. Fat Burner 4X is just not good enough to add to our approved list so we have no other option but to reject FatBurner 4X.