Fit Tea Detox Pros
- Some clinically proven ingredients
- Positive customer reviews
Fit Tea Detox Cons
- No returns allowed or money-back guarantee
- Diuretic ingredients
- Loose leaf tea- requires strainer to make properly
Fit Tea Detox Review
Fit Tea Detox Facts
- Manufactured by Fit Tea
- 14 or 28 day supply available
- Loose-leaf tea
Fit Tea Detox is a weight loss tea manufactured in the USA by Fit Tea. Customers who wish to contact the company can email firstname.lastname@example.org, but no other contact information is provided by the company. There is no company address provided for the company.
How to Take Fit Tea Detox
Drink a cup every morning. Whilst the tea already contains some sweeteners, consumers can add honey or lemon to taste.
To prepare, place 1 teaspoon (2 grams) in a strainer/infuser to a cup of near boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
Remove strainer and enjoy. (Cold or Hot). The infuser/strainer is not included in the purchase, but can be purchased from tea shops and kitchen suppliers fairly cheaply.
There have been some celebrities who have used Fit Tea Detox, including actresses Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson. There are also numerous reviews from customers found via the company’s Instagram page.
Fit Tea Detox Concerns:
- No money back guarantee
- Some side effects
- Diuretic ingredients
What Does Fit Tea Detox Claim To Do?
According to the official website, the all-natural ingredients in Fit tea may help:
- Promotes Fat Burning!
- Boosts Immune System
- Promotes & Soothes Digestion
- Promotes Loss Of Body Weight
- Found To Have Antimicrobial Properties
Besides being great to help you lose the weight, Fit Tea will help…
FAT BURNING AND WEIGHT LOSS:
Fit Tea will help you promote weight loss and help promote the loss of body weight by increasing your metabolism! It does this by not only detoxing your body, but also acting as a powerful appetite suppressant!
BUILD A ROCK SOLID IMMUNE SYSTEM:
Fit Tea will supercharge and BOOST your overall immune system. This will help you from getting flu and colds throughout the entire year!
PROMOTE SOOTHING DIGESTION:
Have issues with your digestive system? Fit tea will help set you straight, and give you natural and comfortable digestion to make you feel lighter and healthier!
Fit Tea contains powerful antimicrobial properties to help keep you healthy and most of all, feeling good physically and mentally!
So What Is Fit Tea Detox and What Are The Ingredients for Fit Tea Detox?
Fit Tea is a loose leaf Fit Tea that contains a blend of: Organic Green Tea, Oolong Wu Yi, Organic Rooibos, Ginger, Pomegranate, Guarana, Birch, Stevia, corn and Honey Powder. There are no ingredients quantities provided, as this is a blend of loose leaf tea, no two cups will have the same proportions of ingredients anyway.
- Organic Green Tea: Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins and caffeine both increase energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism temporarily. However, the metabolic increase caused by green tea is limited. One study found that the use of green tea was not enough to counteract weight gain following a high calorie diet.
- Oolong Wu Yi: Oolong tea is a partially fermented tea made from the same plant that black and green teas are made from. Studies have suggested that the caffeine and antioxidants found in Oolong tea improve lipid metabolism in the body, and that chronic consumption of oolong tea could decrease body fat content and reduce body weight by a small amount.
- Organic Rooibos: Also known as red bush tea, this tea is semi-sweet and caffeine free. Whilst it is promoted as a great source of anti-oxidants, testing suggests that the bioactives in this plant are not as potent as green tea’s catechins. They are also poorly absorbed by the body. It may help to lower blood glucose levels by moderately inhibiting carbohydrate absorption, but this has only been tested in rodents.
- Ginger: Some studies suggest that ginger root is an appetite suppressant. One study used dried ginger powder to make a tea that participants drank with breakfast. Researchers found that satiety levels were much higher when the tea was consumed with breakfast, rather than just the breakfast on its own.
- Pomegranate: High in antioxidants, but not proven to assist with weight loss or to treat any particular ailment.
- Guarana: A berry that is naturally high in caffeine, it is often an ingredient in energy drinks and diet pills. Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- Birch: A diuretic- may give the appearance of weight loss and decrease bloating, but the effects are temporary until the user rehydrates. Consumers should be aware that dehydration is likely.
- Corn: The website states that this is added for added flavour and enhanced aroma.
- Stevia: a sweetener that makes the tea sweeter and more palatable without adding calories.
- Honey Powder: Adds a sweeter taste, making the tea more palatable.
So What Does All This Mean?
There are three different types of tea in this tea detox, and two of them may aid weight loss, but the effects are likely to be relatively small.
Ginger seems to act as an appetite suppressant, which could aid with weight loss, and would reduce hunger in people who are already dieting, helping them to stick to their calorie restricted diet. Birch is a diuretic, and so could help to reduce bloating, and visually make the consumer look thinner, at least whilst they were using the tea. However, this effect is only temporary.
Being dehydrated can also make muscles appear more defined, although we do not recommend becoming dehydrated on purpose, as this can actually slow the metabolism, as water is incredibly important for many bodily functions. Guarana contains caffeine, as do green tea and oolong tea; caffeine acts as a stimulant and diuretic, boosting the metabolism and increasing urine output.
There are some ingredients that are included to improve the taste of the tea, such as stevia. Other ingredients, such as pomegranate, may provide antioxidants, but have no proven link to weight loss.
Does Fit Tea Detox Have Any Side Effects?
There are several diuretics in this weight loss tea, and so increased urination, increased thirst and dehydration are all likely side effects. Indicators of dehydration include headaches, thirst, dizziness, fatigue, dry mouth, and decreased urine output after an initial stage of increased urine output.
Consumers should ensure that they drink plenty of water throughout the day whilst using this product.
Caffeine is present naturally in this product thanks to the use of green tea, oolong tea and guarana. Side effects of caffeine include headaches, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, heart palpitations, increased urination, dehydration, dizziness, jitteriness and insomnia.
The side effects of ginger can include heartburn, diarrhoea, and general stomach discomfort. Ginger can lower blood sugar levels, as can Rooibos tea; low blood sugar levels can cause dizziness, light-headedness and even fainting. Consumers who do not eat regularly are more likely to have low blood sugar levels in general, as blood sugar levels drop as the body breaks down the sugars for energy or stores them.
Pomegranate may interact with some medications, although the research into this is still preliminary. To be on the safe side, avoid pomegranate if taking ACE inhibitors (which control high blood pressure), or Statins (used to lower cholesterol). If unsure, consult your physician before taking the product.
Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consumers should ensure that they drink plenty of water throughout the day whilst using this product.
Do not take this product if you are allergic to any of the individual ingredients.
Any Fit Tea Detox Reviews From Customers?
Whilst the website claims that there are ‘over 5000 positive reviews’, it appears that only a few a listed on the website. Some of these are in the form of video reviews, whilst others are written statements.Some are before and after pictures taken from Instagram.
Fit Tea Detox comes in two different sizes, 14 days and 28 days, but it appears that most of the before and after pictures and testimonials are discussing weight loss achieved over a much longer time period. Customers should bear this in mind to avoid disappointment. Most of the customer reviews also fail to mention what other efforts they have put into losing weight, such as dieting and exercising.
In short, all I can say is that I recommend this tea package to everyone to try. It will change your life for sure. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to lose weight, without starving diets or magic pills. All the Best for those who are going to try ————— and I really thank you for changing my life.
…I Can’t Tell You How Good I Feel! I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say a BIG Thanks for helping me to change my life. That sounds dramatic I understand but it’s true. I’d tried lots and lots of diets over the years but they never seemed to work for long. Once I got your tea package that all changed. I consumed it daily as per your suggestions and the changes were almost instantly. I started feeling better and had much more energy and of course I started to lose weight too…37 pounds so far! Again, thanks for all of your help!
Since consumed your incredible weight loss tea package, I feel much lighter, recharged and stronger. My waist size has gone down over 5 inches which has enormously reduced health issues that may have been lurking. I also now go to a space with my body up once again and my shoulders back. I have got lots of remarks from co-workers saying I look more “alive” and that there is certainly the “sparkle in my eyes” back… Thanks a lot.
So Does Fit Tea Detox Work?
The positive reviews certainly suggest that this product works. However, because these are testimonials selected specifically for the official website, all negative reviews would have been purposefully overlooked.
The ingredients list suggests that it could aid weight loss in several different ways, but that the effects may still be small overall. Green tea and the other sources of caffeine could boost the metabolism mildly, and boost lipid metabolism in the body, again mildly.
Ginger may suppress the appetite, and diuretic ingredients may lead to water weight loss and give the appearance of a slimmer stomach, as they could reduce bloating. However, the effects of most of the ingredients are unlikely to last more than a few hours, and so this could reduce the results even further if only used once per day as the instructions indicate.
Where Can I Buy Fit Tea Detox?
Fit Tea Detox is available from fittea.com, the manufacturer of the product. Two different sizes are available, a 14 day detox and a 28 day detox. The 14 day detox bag costs $25.00 plus delivery, whilst the 28 day detox bag costs $45.00.
What About A Guarantee
Despite there being a stamp on the official website claiming that they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, the FAQ page declares that all sales are final, and that no returns will be offered. Orders can be cancelled before they are processed, but this is still only a tiny window to cancel an order.
We do feel that the company overstates the potential effects of some of the ingredients used in Fit Tea Detox. For example, the company claims that ginger boosts the metabolism by 20%, but does not cite this: this result came from a study in rats, where the ginger was applied ‘to external tissues’.
Consuming ginger, even in large quantities, is not likely to impact the metabolism very much at all, and as a tea infusion is unlikely to make any difference.
It does appear from customer reviews that the consumption of this weight loss tea does aid weight loss, and improves the flatness of the stomach by reducing bloating, but these effects are likely to disappear once the product is no longer being used. We also do not like the strong reliance upon diuretics to aid weight loss.
The fat burning elements of this weight loss tea are not very strong, and not eating a proper diet could easily counteract any benefits that the tea provides.
The lack of money back guarantee is unsatisfactory, especially as the website states 100% satisfaction guaranteed. The actual produce and the delivery charge are both expensive as well.
Overall, we cannot recommend Fit Tea Detox to our readers.