This all sounds great but does Fit Tea Fat Burner really live up to the claims or is it just some clever and persuasive advertising? We find out.
Fit Tea Fat Burner Pros
- Contains ingredients rich in antioxidants
- Should not cause too many side effects
Fit Tea Fat Burner Cons
- Inadequate information about ingredient quantities
- No independent customer feedback
- Take in the way as advised and this supplement is more expensive than it appears
Fit Tea Fat Burner Review
Fit Tea Fat Burner Facts
- Fit Tea is based in the USA but does not come with a company address or phone number
- Each bottle of Fit Tea Fat Burner contains 30 servings. 15 days supply if taken as recommended
- Fit Tea supplements are made in the USA
Fit Tea Fat Burner is a fat burner based on African mango and other natural ingredients including superfruits Acai berry and Maqui berry, green tea extract, kelp and caffeine.
The ingredients look safe at first glance and there is some evidence that they may help support weight loss. African mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) has undergone clinical testing and this seed extract may be effective at decreasing cholesterol levels and causing feelings of fullness because of its fibre content.
Green tea and superfruits are high in antioxidants which is not only good for health but may help increase the speed of the metabolism so may be effective for weight loss.
Caffeine can also be effective. It can increase the metabolism and perk you up and is a common ingredient in most fat burner diet pills. So far so good but a big drawback to this formula is that it comes in the form of a proprietary blend so we cannot see the true ingredient profile.
We have covered the practice of proprietary blends in a previous Watchdog investigation and the main problem is that you cannot tell how much of any one ingredient is contained in each serving. This means you have to take the word of the advertising on trust.
Will the ingredients be in effective quantities to work? Will there be high amounts of other ingredients, which may cause side effects?
With a proprietary blend, it is impossible to know.
How to Take Fit Tea Fat Burner
Take two capsules 30 minutes prior to meal with 8 ounces of water.
Ideally take before breakfast and lunch.
Fit Tea is an American diet pill company. According to their information, all supplements are manufactured in the USA. All FitTea products contain green tea and come in the form of teas that you drink or as capsules as with Fit Tea Fat Burner.
Surprisingly Fit Tea do not provide a current address or customer phone line. We never like this lack of transparency because in some cases it can indicate a company may have something to hide.
Other Fit Tea products include Fit Tea Fit Tea – a loose-leaf blend of organic teas and other ingredients to support health and weight loss. The company also market detox supplements – the 14-day or 28-day FitTea detox.
We covered the 14 day Fit Tea Detox in a previous review and although we quite liked it and customer opinion was mainly positive, we could not approve of a supplement that contained high levels of diuretics.
Fit Tea Fat Burner Concerns:
- Why does this company not provide real contact details such as an address and telephone number?
- Because the ingredients come under a proprietary blend, the ingredient amounts are hidden from the customer
- Strong sales pitch may mislead customers into believing this diet pill is the answer to weight loss.
What Does Fit Tea Fat Burner Claim To Do?
Fit Tea Fat Burner comes with a persuasive and powerful sales pitch and there is a lot of it. Read through the whole text and you are led to click on the buy it now button.
The sales pitch speaks to customers in a personal way and it all sounds extremely convincing when you read it fast!
Get ready to bring a change! Get ready to start your weight loss journey! It’s not about reading books and taking online courses! It’s not about joining workshops and seminars! It’s about creating a real lifestyle!
Introducing…FIT TEA FAT-BURNER. Feel Awesome and Double Your Fat Losing Journey With This New Transformation all natural detoxifying fat burning Tea Pill!
We question the claim detoxifying. It actually does not make much sense because there is nothing in this diet pill that will cause you to detox. This is achieved by laxatives and diuretics – neither of which feature in this weight loss supplement.
In fact, not everything really makes a lot of sense, but of course, you are not supposed to analyse it.
Say Goodbye to Fat Forming: Our patent formula goes after fat cells at the source before they form!
What does this even mean? There is no explanation of how this is achieved.
According to the lengthy sales pitch, the price of Fit Burn Fat Burner should be much higher, BUT the FitTea company have decided that,
This is our gift to the world, so we want to keep it affordable!
Gift to the World! Steady on there guys…it’s a diet pill not the answer to world peace.
In classic market trader style, we eventually get to the price,
Normal retail price is $497. So today, we are practically giving this life-altering product to you for not $497, not $397, not $297, $197, not $147, not $117, not $97… In fact, the Special Price you will be paying today is just $35.
There is nothing wrong with a powerful sales pitch but you should not take it too seriously. There is no evidence that this diet pill is really as good as the advertising claims.
So What Is Fit Tea Fat Burner and What Are The Ingredients?
Fit Tea Fat Burner (AKA the Gift to the World) is a diet pill that comes in the form of a proprietary blend. This means we cannot provide you with ingredient quantities, just a general overview of each one, regardless of strength. This obviously is crucial – imagine if the same applied to alcohol. A small glass of wine or a litre of wine for example will have very different effects upon your body and your evening.
Proprietary blend (1200mg) per two capsule serving:
- African Mango Extract (Irvingia Gabonensis): This seed extract has undergone some clinical testing and when taken at 300mg a day it was found to improve leptin resistance and reduce cholesterol levels. However, testing was extremely small scale and with amount quantities here unknown, it is uncertain whether this ingredient will have much of an effect.
- Maqui Berry: South American berry known for its high levels of antioxidants. May help increase metabolism and may be of benefit to general health.
- Acai Fruit: Superfood berry with high levels of antioxidants, which will help boost health. Very popular as a dietary supplement.
- Green Tea Extract: Good source of antioxidants although some research has suggested that drinking green tea is better for health than taking green tea extract in supplement form. There is some evidence that when combined with caffeine it can increase the speed of the metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Resveratrol: Natural phenol found in red wine and foods including peanuts that may have heart health benefits. However, clinical testing has mainly been carried out on animals and it lacks evidence about efficacy and safety in humans long term.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Crystallised form of caffeine but otherwise the same as you find in coffee. Can increase the speed of metabolism but effects often wear off once the body becomes accustomed to use. An average cup of filter coffee contains around 100mg per cup.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Popular folklore remedy for just about everything from head lice to arthritis but no real evidence it works. Fit Tea Fat Burner quoted a Japanese clinical study carried out in 2009 that suggested apple cider vinegar promoted feelings of satiety and thus regulates hunger. However, this experiment was carried out on mice so there is no real evidence it works on humans.
- Kelp: This form of seaweed contains iodine and iodine is important for a healthy thyroid function. This trace element is also found in fish and seafood. The RDA is 0.14mg a day and ingesting too much iodine may affect the thyroid and could lead to medical problems and even weight gain.
- Grapefruit Extract: This is believed to lower cholesterol and is an ideal addition to a healthy diet in its natural fruit form. However, it is well known for its interactions with medication and should be avoided in all forms if you are taking prescription medication. Consuming too much grapefruit should also be avoided if you have a hormone related medical condition.
So What Does All This Mean?
Fit Tea Fat Burner contains some healthy looking ingredients that may have benefits to health because most are high sources of antioxidants.
We love green tea and for most people a safe serving of caffeine acts as a pick me up throughout the day. When combined, green tea and caffeine may help promote weight loss.
As ever with proprietary blends, the major problem is one of amounts. This supplement could contain practically nothing other than caffeine in which case it could see you feeling wired and jittery. Kelp can be dangerous in high quantities – is this the case here? We just do not know. This information is held by Fit Tea and not passed on to customers.
Does Fit Tea Fat Burner Have Any Side Effects?
We have been unable to find any independent feedback for this supplement so we cannot bring you any true-life experiences. We can only evaluate potential side effects from the named ingredients list and again we have no way of knowing their strengths.
Side effects may include:
- Sleep disturbances
- Increased blood pressure and heart rate
- Stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps
- Lowered blood sugar levels
Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Do not take if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Avoid if you have or have had a hormonally related medical condition such as breast cancer.
See your doctor first if you are taking prescription medication because grapefruit is known for causing a long list of drug interactions for medication including statins and warfarin.
See your doctor if you are diabetic because the contents of this diet pill may interfere with your blood sugar levels.
Any Fit Tea Fat Burner Reviews From Customers?
Despite the claim made by Fit Tea that this supplement has generated 5445 reviews with a star rating of between 4 and 5, we were unable to find any independent feedback for this supplement.
Of the advertised 5445 reviews on the Fit Tea website, we were only allowed to see five and they are not very convincing. One supposed customer reported,
Thank you. You have provided me with very specific solution that I know will have a continuous positive impact on myself and my family members. I feel as though my eyes are actually opened up to a brand new world of well-balanced living!
Do people really speak like that? We are not so sure.
So Does Fit Tea Fat Burner Work?
It might work a bit but we can hardly describe this supplement as a gift to the world. There is nothing here to get excited about and without full ingredients information there seems little point in evaluating the evidence for any of the individual components of this diet pill.
We like the fact that it seems safe. We like that it contains natural ingredients which are not known for causing major side effects and if the quota of African mango extract adds up to 300mg per day then it may help reduce cholesterol and hunger pangs.
Where Can I Buy Fit Tea Fat Burner?
You can buy Fit Tea Fat Burner from the Fit Tea website. 60 capsules (30 servings) costs $35.00 and will last between 15 days and 30 days depending on whether you take once or twice a day. Shipping is free to US addresses.
Customers from outside the USA can order direct from the website and shipping costs to the UK and Europe is an additional $18.00. You can pay via bankcard or PayPal.
What About A Guarantee
No money back guarantee on offer.
Fit Tea Fat Burner is not the worst diet pill we have seen. It does have some good points and you may find that this supplement offers you some support to weight loss and good health.
The trouble is that this good impression is marred because the ingredient amounts are masked by the proprietary blend so it is impossible to gauge the effects or your own reactions to this pill.
Another issue is the price. Although $35 seems reasonable for a month’s supply – take in the way as advised and your bottle will only last 15 days so suddenly at $70 it does not seem to be such a good deal as it first appears.
We feel that this supplement is a case of style over substance. The website is convincing and it all seems very reputable but there is a lack of genuine information that explains how it will work. Some of the claims are ludicrous too – how is a diet supplement supposed to “go after fat cells at the source before they are formed?” It just does not make sense.
However, we like the fact that Fit Tea supplements are made in the USA and that Fit Tea are not offering any dodgy billing scams as far as we can see. The trouble is that none of this is really good enough for us to recommend this supplement to our approved list.
So, it is an easy decision. We have no alternative other to reject Fit Tea Fat Burner.Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills