Full-Time Energy X3 Pros
- Boosts energy
Full-Time Energy X3 Cons
- Some unsafe ingredients
- Lots of nasty side effects
- Dubious looking company
- Lacks information on returns / guarantee
Full-Time Energy X3 Review
Full-Time Energy X3 Facts
- Manufactured by Full Time Energy
- Available in 30 or 100 capsules per bottle
- Available from Amazon
Full Time Energy, the manufacturers of this diet pill, provide little information about their product on the Amazon sales page.
Even their ingredients list is provided as a hard to notice picture, seen only in a small thumbnail, rather than in the product description box.
We were able to track down a homepage, despite it not showing up on google searches. It seems that X3 is one of several energy boosting products that the manufacturer offers, with some more focused upon weight loss than others.
The order functions on the official website redirect back to the amazon sales page. The only contact information provided on the website is a phone number: 888-277-8169, and an email address.
According to the information on the side of the bottle, the company’s registered address is:
We could find no information about the company’s returns procedure or policy at all. The only information on the about page is a list of each of their products ingredients.
The website also offers no explanation of how these ingredients work in the diet pill, leaving it up to the customer to do their own research. Overall, the official website is incredibly basic and does not give the impression of a professional company at all.
The directions for use are to consume one or two capsules as needed. Consumers should not consume more than four capsules in a 24 hour period. Obviously the more capsules taken, the greater the chance of side effects occurring.
Full-Time Energy X3 Concerns:
- Just how safe are the ingredients?
- Unpleasant side effects
- Lack of clinical research
What Does Full-Time Energy X3 Claim To Do?
The amazon page for Full Time Energy X3 mentions the following qualities:
- Increases Energy Burn Fat
- Boosts Stamina
- Best Natural Energy Booster Fat Burner Supplements Stamina Enhancer
The phrasing of the page suggests that these are key words to rank higher in internet searches, rather than to actually eloquently describe the product.
So What Is Full-Time Energy X3 and What Are The Ingredients For Full-Time Energy X3?
Full Time Energy X3 consists of a proprietary blend, called XtenrG X. There is 182 mg of the proprietary blend per serving of one capsule. Consumers are advised to take one or two capsules as required, with a maximum dose of 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.
XtenrG X3 contains the following ingredients:
- Yohimbe Extract Complex: Yohimbe is often used in energy boosting supplements as it is a stimulant. Studies also support the idea that it can effectively treat male impotence. Some studies have noticed increased blood concentrations of free fatty acids in participants who use yohimbe extract, suggesting increased rates of lipolysis. However, the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database has stated that there is insufficient evidence to claim it aids in weight loss.
- Horny Goat weed: used to treat fatigue and sexual problems, as well as a huge variety of other ailments in Chinese medicine. There is little or limited evidence to support its beneficial properties.
- Cnidium Monnieri: Another plant used in Chinese medicine to boost the sex drive. Some people use it to boost energy.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa: This lichen is used for treating erectile dysfunction, and as an aphrodisiac. It may be mildly poisonous, and its safety has not been proven.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- Niacin: Vitamin B3, or Niacin, is responsible for helping to produce energy from consumed food, as well as helping keep the nervous and digestive systems healthy. Niacin can be easily sourced in adequate amounts from a balanced diet. Persistent excessive consumption of niacin has been linked with increased rates of obesity in American Children.
- Bee Pollen: Used for a variety of purposes, including an appetite stimulant, treating constipation, and to improve athletic performance. Any enzymes in bee pollen are likely to be digested in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. There is no reliable evidence indicating that bee pollen enzymes or other ingredients in bee pollen are effective as treatment.
- Ginseng Root: This could be either Siberian ginseng or panax ginseng. Siberian Ginseng is thought to regulate energy levels and stimulate the adrenal glands, leading to increased metabolic functions. However there is insufficient evidence to support these claims. Panax Ginseng is used to improve athletic performance and physical stamina, as well as being used for treating erectile dysfunction.
- Royal Jelly: Preliminary evidence suggests that royal jelly may reduce cholesterol levels in those who have high cholesterol. Royal Jelly is secreted by worker bees and is used to feed he queen and larvae.
So What Does All This Mean?
Whilst most herbal products used as medications have numerous qualities, we find it strange that so many ingredients in Full Time Energy X3 are used as treatments for impotence or as an aphrodisiac.
Yohimbe is a stimulant, but its effects upon the rate of weight loss are not proven, and it has a number of side effects. Many of the other ingredients that are supposed to boost energy levels or physical stamina do not have any clinical evidence to support their use.
Does Full-Time Energy X3 Have Any Side Effects?
The biggest risk from the use of bee pollen and royal jelly is allergic reaction. This can be severe depending upon the individual. Those who are allergic to bee stings or pollen should avoid using this product.
Yohimbe has been linked to reports of severe side effects including irregular or rapid heartbeat, kidney failure, seizure and heart attack. More common side effects include can cause stomach upset, excitation, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure or lowered blood pressure, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, irritability, headache, frequent urination, bloating, rash, nausea, and vomiting. Allergic reaction is also possible.
Caffeine causes a wide variety of side effects, including headaches, increased urination, dehydration, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, heart palpitations, fainting and insomnia.
Because there are numerous different species of Horny Goat Weed that are all identically labelled when sold to the public, the side effects from this ingredient can vary. Horny Goat Weed can cause dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, and nosebleeds, as well as lowering blood pressure. The safety of Cnidium Monnieri is unknown.
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa may be poisonous, containing chemicals that cause healthy cells in the body to die.
Avoid if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Not suitable for those under 18. This product is not suitable for those with any heart ailment or those taking any medication, without first consulting a physician. Discontinue use should there be any signs of heart irregularity or shortness of breath.
Any Full-Time Energy X3 Reviews From Customers?
There are numerous customer reviews for this product that have been left on Amazon.
The majority of these are positive, leaving 4 or 5 stars. However, when looking closely, it appears that many of these positive reviews are focusing upon the energy boosting qualities of the diet pill, rather than just weight loss. Based upon the name of the product, this is expected.
This product definitely helps increase my energy without making me jittery. I am sensitive to too much coffee or energy drinks. I find this product works really well for me.
I felt better immediately!!! If you are looking for an energy and extra boost for help with your weight lost this product is for you! Also takes my hunger away!!!
Some of the positive reviews do mention weight loss; one customer bought the product after her sister lost 6lbs in two weeks, having the energy to work out daily, as well as looking and feeling better.
Another customer wrote:
These are simply wonderful! I’ve been taking this for only a few weeks now and the results are amazing! I’m always extremely tired since I have chronic fatigue syndrome and I have tried countless products to help increase my energy (coffee, energy drinks, energy shots, other energy supplements, etc.) and nothing has helped me or they just gave me horrible side effects. So far, this has been the only product that has helped me get a dramatic daily energy boost! And they are easy to swallow, no funny taste, and they don’t make you feel jittery, have an upset stomach, or none of those awful side effects like other energy products do. Also, I’ve lost 7 pounds!!! If you’re looking for a daily energy boost or if you’re wanting to lose weight, this is the supplement to get!
There are a few negative reviews of Full Time Energy X3. Some customers found that it did not boost their energy noticeably, and one customer had concerns about the ingredients list following a visit to her doctor:
Consult a doctor before buying this product. Unfortunately I didn’t and can’t return it. The product description said “natural energy booster” so I decided to give it a try. Once I received I opened it, took one pill and went to exercise. I must say that I felt the difference. However, once I came back home I decided to read a bit about the components and it caught my attention the following: “yohimbe extract complex”. I asked my doctor about it and he advised me not to take one more pill. This component can have collateral effects. Please do your own research about it and you will see what I’m talking about. I strongly advise to not buy this product!
Didn’t give as much energy as I had expected. Wanted much more energy and to focus more won’t buy again.
Not much energy from this and gave horrible heartburn.
So Does Full-Time Energy X3 Work?
It seems that in terms of providing a boost of energy, Full Time Energy X3 does work for many people. This is primarily because of the Yohimbe and caffeine in the formula. However, whether it leads to any weight loss is much harder to determine.
Based upon the customer reviews, it might be partially due to a boost in the metabolism, but mainly because the people who have lost weight have the energy to exercise regularly whilst using this product. It makes it easier for customers to make lifestyle changes, rather than directly causing significant weight loss.
Where Can I Buy Full-Time Energy X3?
Full Time Energy X3 can be purchased from Amazon.com, and comes in two sizes; 30 capsules and 100 capsules.
At the time of writing, the 30 capsule sized bottle was out of stock but priced at $19.97, but the 100 capsule bottle was available, retailing at $39.97, with free shipping. Obviously the larger bottle represents better value.
The purchase links on the official website just lead back to the relevant Amazon sale page.
What About A Guarantee
At the bottom of the official website there is a logo stating “110% buyer satisfaction guarantee”. Other than this logo, we could find no mention of a refund policy or money back guarantee.
Overall, the product is better marketed as an energy pill rather than a diet pill.
Any weight loss that a user achieves is because Full Time Energy X3 helps to boost their energy levels enough for them to regularly exercise. We do have some concerns about the product though. Many of the ingredients have nasty side effects associated with their use, especially Yohimbe. Another of the ingredients is considered to be poisonous, which makes us wonder who thought it was a good idea to include it in this product.
The lack of information about the company also seems incredibly unprofessional. With no information available about their returns policy, it would be a gamble to order any product from Full Time Energy.
Overall, this product does not represent a good diet pill, or a safe energy booster. Instead, consumers should address their diet, sleep and exercise patterns, as these are known to affect energy levels. If more energy is still desired, look for a product that contains ingredients that are safe as well as effective!
We reject Full-Time Energy X3.