One of these many products is Garciniburn, which we will be evaluating today.
- 100% money back guarantee
- Lacks full ingredient profile
- Range of side effects
- Lack of clinical evidence to support some ingredients
- Long list of people who should avoid this product
- Manufactured by NexGen BioLabs
- 60 capsules per bottle
- Garcinia Cambogia based product
Garciniburn is one of the many products launched to take advantage of the recent popularity of Garcinia Cambogia, a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar Tamarind, which contains the active ingredient hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is thought by some to suppress the appetite.
Gaciniburn is a product manufactured and sold by Nexgen Biolabs, whose motto is ‘Driven by Science’. Like many other companies, Nexgen state that they are ‘a global leader in the development of premier nutraceuticals and designer pharmacological supplements’.
How to Take GarciniBurn
Take one capsule before lunch, and another capsules before dinner.
Advanced users can take a third capsule if needed for additional appetite suppression and weight loss.
We recommend that consumers do not take this product in the evening because the stimulant ingredients could interfere with sleeping patterns.
The company is based in the USA, and the only address provided is that of their returns department:
Nexgen BioLabs Return Department
150 Shelton Lane
Russellville, KY 42276
As larger companies often have several business addresses, it is not clear whether the Head office is based at the same location as the Returns Department. Customers who want to contact the company can use the generic contact box.
Their facebook page provides more contact details that are not present on the official website: customers can phone (888) 357-4443 or email email@example.com. The facebook page also suggests that the company is based in Tampa, Florida, although no actual address is provided.
- Long list of potential side effects
- Lack of clinical evidence to support some ingredients
- Long list of people who should avoid this product
What Does GarciniBurn Claim To Do?
According to the official website, Garciniburn has the following properties:
- Most pure & potent Garcinia Cambogia available
- Extreme weight loss & maximum strength appetite suppression
- Powerful energy enhancement & mental focus
- Significantly reduce BMI (body mass index)
- Targets fat and lipid metabolism on stubborn problem areas
- Enhance metabolic function and fat burning
So What Is GarciniBurn and What Are The Ingredients for GarciniBurn?
Each capsule contains 702 mg of the proprietary formula, which includes Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Caffeine, Phenylethylamine, Synephrine, Hordenine HCL, Schizandrol and Yohimbine HCL. As this is a proprietary formula, no individual ingredient quantities are provided. However, the amazon sales pages states in the product title that each capsules contains 450mg of Garcinia Cambogia.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract: Garcinia Cambogia is a small fruit, also known as the Malabar Tamarind. Test tube and animal research suggests that HCA, the active compound in Garcinia Cambogia, may be helpful in weight loss because of its effects on metabolism and appetite. However, studies in humans have found mixed results. Some studies have found it has no effect upon either appetite or metabolic rate, whilst others showed increased weight loss compared to the use of a placebo. In one study that is put forward as demonstrating weight loss when using Garcinia Cambogia, the group of participants using the placebo actually lost more weight than their Garcinia Cambogia using counterparts.
- Caffeine: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- Phenylethylamine: More commonly known as PEA, this ingredient is derived from the amino acid phenylalanine. It is thought to increase alertness, aid in concentration and focus, and may also enhance mood, which are all arguably traits that dieters need help with in succeeding with their weight loss attempts.
- Synephrine: A review of numerous studies concluded that use of synephrine resulted in an increase to the participants resting metabolic rate and energy expenditure, and moderate weight loss was seen in studies lasting over 6 weeks. However, there are some concerns about its safety being under-researched and the numerous side effects that have been associated with it.
- Hordenine HCL: A central nervous stimulant that is thought to boost the metabolism, Hordenine is found in several different plants, including Bitter Orange and Acacia Rigidula.
- Schizandrol: Extracted from Schisandra, a Chinese medicinal herb, which is used for increasing mental energy, and treating depression, anxiety and overall cognitive health.
- Yohimbine HCL: Extracted from yohimbe, an evergreen plant found in some areas of Africa. Some studies have noticed increased blood concentrations of free fatty acids in participants who use yohimbe extract, suggesting increased rates of lipolysis. However, the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database has stated that there is insufficient evidence to claim it aids in weight loss.
So What Does All This Mean?
Garcinia Cambogia may increase weight loss, although its results appear to be less than consistent, with a huge variety of results from clinical studies. Hordenine and Synephrine are both active compounds in Bitter Orange extract, and have a significant amount of clinical support, although they are also associated with a wide range of side effects. PEA may improve the mindset of the dieter, improving mood, boosting energy levels and concentration, but will not directly impact upon weight loss.
Overall, this diet pill contains numerous stimulants of varying strengths, as well as a selection of mood boosting ingredients.
Does GarciniBurn Have Any Side Effects?
The ingredients used in this diet pill have a range of side effects that have been associated with their use. Whilst many people will experience no side effects, others may do with only a few authentic reviews of this product, it is difficult to establish just how common or uncommon side effects are when taking Garciniburn.
Caffeine can cause side effects such as headaches, anxiety, increased urination, jitteriness, dehydration, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, heart palpitations and insomnia. Caffeine in turn enhances the effects of synephrine and hordenine, which carry their own set of side effects, including increased heart rate and increased blood pressure, heart palpitations, fainting, and even heart attack and stroke in healthy patients.
Yohimbe has been linked with irregular or rapid heartbeat, kidney failure, seizure, and heart attack in rare cases. More common side effects include stomach upset, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, irritability, headache, frequent urination, bloating, rash, nausea, and vomiting.
Consult your physician before use.
Not for use by children or those with pre-existing medical conditions.
Not for use by women that are pregnant or nursing.
Discontinue use immediately and call a physician if your experience any adverse reaction.
Do not combine with alcohol.
We also recommend that diabetics and those with heart related problems, including high blood pressure, do not consume this product at all.
Those who are unsure should consult their doctor before purchasing this or any other diet pill.
Any GarciniBurn Reviews From Customers?
There are numerous reviews of this product on amazon.com. However, we have some concerns about the authenticity of a large number of the positive reviews; a concern also raised by several other reviewers- there are many reviews that are unverified purchases that are suspicious, with many of these reviewers leaving reviews on identical products, leaving only 5 star glowing reviews, and leaving reviews on numerous different weight loss aids, all within a very short time span.
These are bogus five star reviews that are inflating the product’s true rating. The review histories are suspicious, most are just accounts created to write these fake reviews. I am guessing the product is not all that effective if the company has to resort to fraudulent tactics to try to make their product look reputable. I would not buy a product that is part of such shady practices. A good products gets honest reviews and speaks for itself.
There do seem to be some authentic reviews from actual customers, although the idea that the company may be paying for fake reviews seriously makes us question the actual effectiveness of the product, and makes it difficult to take this company, and their product, seriously.
One of the first products I’ve ever tried that didn’t leave me feeling out of sorts and jittery. I would buy again.
This seems to have some effect on weight loss, but I haven’t been very consistent in my use of the product. I have not, however, noticed any difference in appetite. I’ll see how I’ve done once I finish the bottle.
So Does GarciniBurn Work?
It is hard to say based upon the reviews whether Garciniburn will work or not, because many of the reviews may well be fake. The authentic ones seem to be positive, but it is hard to believe any testimonials knowing that many of them are definitely fictional.
Instead, we turn to the ingredients list to establish how effective and safe this diet pill is. The main ingredient is Garcinia Cambogia, the only ingredient we have a quantity for, as well as the inspiration for the name of this product.
Garcinia Cambogia may aid weight loss, but the clinical results suggest that it is not as strong as Dr. Oz makes out, and that it is definitely not predictable, with some people loving the product, whilst others feel no appetite suppression or weight loss.
The other ingredients are largely stimulants, with a wide range of potential unpleasant side effects. However, they may aid weight loss by increasing the consumer’s metabolic rate.
Where Can I Buy GarciniBurn?
Garciniburn is available from NexGen Labs, which is the website of the manufacturer. From this site, each bottle costs $34.99, plus delivery. Orders over $100 qualify for free shipping within the USA. The product is also available through amazon.com, with each bottle of 60 capsules costing $29.95 with free shipping on orders over $35.
What About A Guarantee
According to NexGen Labs, their entire product range is covered by a 100% money back guarantee when purchased through the official site.
Overall, this diet pill could potentially increase the rate of weight loss for those who are already dieting. However, the number of people who cannot take this diet pill is significant, and even people who have no medical problems could develop some unpleasant side effects.
Garciniburn contains numerous stimulant ingredients, and not all of the ingredients used have been conclusively proven to be effective in increasing weight loss significantly. Garcinia Cambogia, which the diet pill is named after, actually seems to be quite unpredictable, with studies showing vastly different results.
The reviews available are not reliable as a large number of them are possibly fake, which has been picked up by other consumers in their own negative reviews. It is very difficult to trust a company that would encourage fictional reviews, such as the makers of Garciniburn.
The 100% money back guarantee is the only major redeeming factor of this product. We cannot recommend this product- there is not enough evidence that the diet pill actually significantly and safely aids weight loss, and the risk of side effects is too great considering the unpredictable results.
We reject GarciniBurn.