We take a look into Lipoburn X to find out more.
Lipoburn X Pros
- Contains some ingredients which may help weight loss and energy levels
- You can pay via PayPal or purchase via Amazon. Safe payment transactions
Lipoburn X Cons
- Contains too many ingredients that are well known for causing adverse side effects
- Misleading advertising. Just because Lipoburn X does not contain caffeine does not mean it is safe
- Inadequate ingredients information masked by proprietary blends
Lipoburn X Review
Lipoburn X Facts
- Each bottle contains 90 capsules – one months supply
- Citrus Aurantium is not safe for health as the advertising alleges
- Formula contains two proprietary blends
Lipoburn X is a fat burning diet pill that the makers say will give your energy levels a boost without stimulating heart rate or raising your blood pressure. In addition, it will target stubborn fat and help you burn fat through thermogenesis.
The first thing that we notice about this supplement is that contains a lot of active ingredients – 14 in total and although it does not contain caffeine, Lipoburn X does contain Citrus Aurantium.
Citrus Aurantium is a bitter orange extract that contains synephrine. This stimulates adrenaline levels, which can have an energising effect and also help decrease appetite.
Lipoburn X contains cayenne pepper for the thermogenic effect plus numerous other ingredients that have precise weight loss applications.
Fucoxanthin is a seaweed extract that the makers claim comes with evidence that it burns belly fat and has a thermogenic effect upon your body. In addition, this supplement contains ginger extract, African Mango, White Willow extract, 5HTP to increase serotonin levels, plus amino acids and vitamins.
Some ingredients may see you spending increased time in the bathroom. Celery seed extract is a well-known diuretic and Rhamnus Purshiana leaves, more commonly known as Cascara Sagrada is classified a powerful stimulant laxative.
These ingredients are divided into the two proprietary blends. Lipoburn Inferno Proprietary Matrix at 750mg per serving and CT3X Proprietary Matrix – which contains 1005mg per serving.
Owing to the proprietary blend classification, we cannot provide an accurate breakdown of ingredients but with 1080mg a serving, ingredients are likely to be in high quantities, so this supplement looks strong.
How to Take Lipoburn X
Take one capsule in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 capsule before your midday meal.
For enhanced fat burning, take an additional capsules 20 minutes before cardiovascular activity.
Lipoburn X is on sale from sports nutrition supplements company Muscleology. This company market a wide range of supplements and clothing within the body building and serious workout niche.
Other supplements include DTox – a detox supplement for kidney and liver support, DPX Cuts – a diuretic and muscle enhancer, Pre Work Out Concentrate Sledgehammer and RedTest – a testosterone booster.
The style of Muscleology is hardcore gym with the focus on building muscle rather than taking weight off. We have not covered Muscleology supplements before.
The company sell supplements via their online shop with some products also listed on Amazon.
Lipoburn X Concerns:
- The side effects could be dangerous
- Why is there no feedback for this supplement?
- Why do Muscleology not provide any health advice or warnings for customers?
What Does Lipoburn X Claim To Do?
Lipoburn X stress the fact that this supplement is caffeine free.
LIPOBURN X is a caffeine-free fat loss formula scientifically formulated for active men & women.
We cannot understand why missing out caffeine should be such an advantage. Caffeine is well known and well tolerated by most people and replacing the stimulant component with Citrus Aurantium makes this supplement potentially more dangerous. If you are worried about the side effects of caffeine, Citrus Aurantium is not a safe alternative.
The information explains some of the key ingredients found in this supplement,
Featuring High Potency African Mango Extract & 5 HTP to support Maximum Appetite Control! LIPOBURN X is the ultimate all in one fat loss and hunger control formula designed to make dieting and fat burning easier for all.
LIPOBURN X contains high potency Fucoxanthin, CT3X2™, Cayenne Pepper and Citrus Aurantium to provide you with a natural boost of energy without stimulating the heart rate, raising blood pressure or causing irritability.
This is not actually true. Citrus Aurantium is known for increasing the heart rate and raising blood pressure especially when taken in high amounts. The lack of product information makes the safety of this ingredient impossible to assess.
So What Is Lipoburn X and What Are The Ingredients?
Lipoburn X is a general weight loss diet pill that the advertising claims will help you get that ‘lean, sexy and shapely body’. It is comprised of two proprietary blends so you cannot tell how much of any one ingredient you are taking. Serving size is equal to three capsules.
Lipoburn Inferno Proprietary Matrix (750mg)
- Fucoxanthin: Compound derived from edible seaweed. According to some medical opinion, it helps weight loss by its ability to help white adipose fat mimic brown fat, which burns energy rather than stores it. According to the product information, “A study conducted in Japan has found fucoxanthin prevents fat absorption and helps burn stored fat. This was a 16-week study, participants who took fucoxanthin supplements lost 15 pounds or more, compared to the average of three pounds lost by the placebo group.” According to independent sources, Fucoxanthin requires further evidence and may need to be taken between 5-16 weeks in order for any fat burning effects to take effect.
- Citrus Aurantium extract (30% synephrine): According to Muscleology, ‘this ingredient has been clinically shown to increase your body’s metabolic rate, without affecting heart rate or blood pressure.’ However most clinical evidence suggests otherwise. According to medical opinion, this ingredient is potentially dangerous and should not be taken as a supplement because it raises heart rate and blood pressure and increases the risk of heart irregularities and strokes. Citrus Aurantium is on the dirty dozen dangerous list of supplements.
- Cayenne Pepper (40,000 HU): When taken in very high quantities (5000mg per serving) some research has indicated that high levels of capsaicoinds, the compound that causes the fiery sensation of cayenne, increases the metabolism and promotes fat burning.
- White Willow Extract (15% salicin): Herbal extract that works in a similar way to aspirin and reduces inflammation. Like aspirin, it contains salicin but it can cause stomach problems including bleeding and allergic reaction. Aspirin has been synthesised to avoid these side effects.
- Vitamin B3:Essential vitamin which when taken at high levels may reduce cholesterol levels. However some forms of B3 (Niacin) can cause side effects including skin irritation and facial flushing. Without knowing amounts or the type of B3 contained here, it is impossible to predict effects.
- Chromium Picolinate: This trace mineral can be dangerous in high quantities but is believed to play a role in the reduction of blood fats such as cholesterol and triglycerides. It may improve the way the body uses insulin.
- Ginger Extract: This culinary ingredient and spice is often taken to cure mild stomach upsets. It is safe unless taken in large quantities but can interfere with blood thinning medication.
CT3X2™ Proprietary Extract (1005mg)
- L Carnitine L Tartrate: This is the supplement form of Carnitine, a natural substance in the body’s cells which plays a role in producing energy. Some clinical evidence suggests that supplementation improves exercise performance. It can increase the blood flow to the heart.
- Tyrosine AKG: Amino acid compound comprising of L-Arginine, Alpha Ketoglutarate, and Tyrosine. It is taken as a supplement to increase metabolism and it may improve energy levels and stamina.
- 5 Hydroxytryptophan (99% 5 HTP): This substance is a building block of essential amino acid L-tryptophan present naturally in the body and which is a stepping stone to the production of serotonin – the brains feel good chemical. Clinical trials have found that 5HTP and enhanced serotonin levels improves mood and may prevent against depression and eating disorders such as binge eating.
- Bacopa Monniera: Aquatic plant used in traditional Indian medicine to improve mental functioning. Some research suggests it increases brain chemicals neurotransmitters acetylcholine and serotonin and enhances the memory, reduces anxiety, and promotes a positive mood.
- African Mango Extract: This natural seed extract also known as Irvingia Gabonensis looks promising for weight loss. In the 2005, study carried out by the University of Cameroon it was concluded that when taken in doses of 300mg per serving, African mango might reduce hunger pangs and lower cholesterol.
- Celery Seed Extract: Well known culinary ingredient and a diuretic so this ingredient will increase urine output.
- Rhamnus Purshiana Leaves: The product advertising states that Rhamnus Purshiana promotes regular bowel movements but the truth is that this plant extract also known as Cascara Sagrada is a stimulant laxative. There are some serious health concerns about this extract, including a potential link with certain types of cancer and there have been attempts to get this banned as a supplement ingredient by the FDA.
So What Does All This Mean?
This cocktail of ingredients includes some good components that may be effective for increasing energy and promoting weight loss and mood. The down side is that Lipoburn X is highly likely to cause a range of adverse effects.
In addition, it is impossible for the customer to know exactly what it is they are taking. You have no way of knowing the strength of each ingredient and type of effect you can expect.
Does Lipoburn X Have Any Side Effects?
We have been unable to find any independent customer feedback so cannot bring you any true-life experiences. Worryingly Muscleology does not provide any warnings or disclaimers and the impression is that because Lipoburn X does not contain caffeine, it is safe. Do not be misled by this impression.
Judging by the ingredients list there are numerous well documented side effects that you may experience when taking this supplement.
Potential side effects include:
- Loss of appetite
- Increased heart rate
- Raised blood pressure
- Internal bleeding
- Gastro intestinal discomfort
- Risk of an allergic reaction
- Increased risk of seizure and stroke
- Skin irritation
- Facial flushing
- Skin redness
Not suitable for individuals under the age of 18.
Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Do not take if you have any underlying health issues, especially around heart, blood pressure or gastro intestinal conditions.
Speak to your doctor before you start taking this supplement. Do not combine with prescription medication because many of the ingredients are well known for causing interactions.
Should you experience an allergic reaction (swelling, shortness of breath etc) seek medical advice urgently and take the supplement with you to the hospital. Allergic reactions can be rare but are potentially serious.
Any Lipoburn X Reviews From Customers?
No independent feedback is currently available for Lipoburn X.
So Does Lipoburn X Work?
Lipoburn X contains many ingredients that come with some evidence that they work for weight loss but there are issues.
The ingredient quantities are not provided which means that the customer has no way of knowing whether ingredient amounts reflect clinical testing.
For example, the promising results on African mango seeds were seen at 300mg a day. Does Lipoburn X reflect this? We just don’t know.
Fucoxanthin seems to help burn fat but the testing was carried out over a 16 week period and may require this amount of time to enable the Fucoxanthin to be fully absorbed and effective. That said, medical advice is to take Cascara for no longer than 7 days so taking for 3 months is not really an option.
The problem with this supplement is that it contains too many ingredients which appear to conflict. It may help increase your energy levels but the long list of potential side effects will make it unusable for many customers.
Where Can I Buy Lipoburn X?
Lipoburn X is not available in the shops but you can buy it direct from the Muscleology website.
1 bottle of 90 capsules (1 month’s supply) costs $49.99. Ground shipping to US mainland costs an additional $8.95. Other destinations may vary.
You can pay via PayPal so you do not have to provide all your bank details, which is a point in this supplements favour.
You can also buy Lipoburn X via Amazon. One bottle of 90 capsules costs $35.08 and includes free shipping so is a better deal than buying from the Muscleology site.
You can also buy Lipoburn X via Amazon.co.uk. One bottle of 90 capsules costs £30.75 including free delivery.
What About A Guarantee
No guarantee on offer.
We are not very impressed with Lipoburn X. The advertising makes a big point of stressing that this supplement is caffeine free so it sounds safe and stimulant free, yet it contains some strong ingredients which are well known for side effects.
To make matters worse the ingredient amounts are masked by the proprietary blend classification so it is impossible to gauge the true effects.
Make no mistake; this supplement may cause you to experience side effects. These probably will not affect everyone but you should heed our list because many of these are common reactions to the components of the ingredients list.
We feel that the total absence of any health warnings or advice on Muscleology’s part is a serious omission.
The final point is that Lipoburn X is just not popular. There is zero feedback available for this supplement so it is impossible to see any real life experiences.
We can see that it may work for some people and it may help fat burning and enhance mental energy as described but we would never advise anyone to take such a potentially dangerous looking cocktail of ingredients. It is an easy decision. We reject Lipoburn X.