We had never heard of Liptoprin Rx Extreme so were surprised when we searched online for information by the amount of times that the name Liptoprin Rx Extreme popped up.
It appears that a lot of people are talking about this supplement on forums and diet pill sites so could it be that the Watchdog has overlooked an important product?
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Pros
- A few of the ingredients look OK
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Cons
- Very expensive
- Lack of information about manufacture and ingredients
- Contains Yohimbine and may be dangerous to health
- No money-back guarantee
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Review
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Facts
- Liptoprin RX Extreme does not have a product website
- Sold only via Amazon.com
- Costs $109.97 for one month’s supply
Liptoprin Rx Extreme is described as a fast working thermogenic diet pill that will help you burn fat and suppress your appetite as well.
It contains some stimulant ingredients including Gurana and Yohimbine and according to the customer feedback will make you lose weight and feel sexy. We are not impressed with Yohimbine because it is well known for causing dangerous side effects but nonetheless is often used in diet pills and products to enhance sex life because it is supposed to be an aphrodisiac.
Liptoprin Rx Extreme is sold only via Amazon.com. You cannot buy it direct from the manufacturer and it is not available from any other sources such as online retailers or in the stores.
This is one expensive diet pill! It costs $109.97 for 90 capsules so maybe it is not surprisingly that so few people have appear to bought it.
What is surprising is that the company behind this pill have not bothered to explain how it works or even explain how to take it.
There is no explanation, sales pitch or any information about what it does, where it is made or similar.
However, a point in the product’s favour is that there is a picture of the label on Amazon so there is an ingredients list of sorts despite the lack of information about quantities.
According to research, we found that Liptoprin Rx Extreme is made by a company called Innovative Nutraceuticals who are listed at the following address.
4801 Linton Blvd., #11A578, Delray Beach, FL 33445
There is supposed to be a website for this business, but it does not really exist. When you try to visit the site, it is blank apart from a company name and logo.
What is also surprising that during the course of our research we found numerous references to Liptoprin Rx Extreme on various websites and forums, despite the fact that there are only six reviews on Amazon.
This gave a great impression because it seemed that a lot of people were talking about this supplement.
However, on closer inspection, things were not as good as they seem. It appears that someone behind Liptoprin Rx Extreme has mounted a spam campaign to attract attention to the supplement.
Sometimes calling herself “Prof Glenda” she asks the same question on each forum.
It goes like this:
I need some helpful medical advice from those of you who have used Liptoprin-Rx. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks about this health supplement from others but I need more information about this product from those of you who have actual experience in using it and what were the good and bad effects it had in your body.
All I know that it helps you lose weight and increase your sexual metabolism as well. Thinking about it, the benefit is quite impressive. This is where I need more inputs from actual experience from you guys
This message is repeated on countless weight loss forums and magazine websites often attracting responses from genuine users. Other web forums have been less impressed and have labelled these messages as spam.
There are other Liptoprin products in the range, which are also sold via Amazon.
These include Liptoprin-Rx GGR Ultra, which contains Green Coffee Bean Extract Garcinia Cambogia and Raspberry Ketone and is much cheaper at $49.97. Liptoprin-Rx Ultra described as All day Weight Loss and energy pills and like Liptoprin Rx Extreme costs $109.97.
You are not provided with any directions about how to take Liptoprin Rx Extreme (or any other of the supplements) but we are guessing one capsule three times a day.
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Concerns:
- We are concerned about the amount of Yohimbine contained in this supplement.
- Marketing practices seem and Amazon reviews look suspicious
- No money-back guarantee
What Does Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Claim To Do?
According to the advertisement on Amazon:
The name you trust is back with Liptoprin-Rx Extreme. This new formula packs a powerful thermogenic fat burning punch.
Name we trust? We had never even heard of it!
There are three key features;
- NEW Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Weight Loss Pills
- Amazing Thermogenic Fat Burner for Men and Women
- Best Weight Loss Supplement that Works FAST
According to the title description, Liptoprin Rx Extreme are;
Natural Weight Loss Pills That Works Fast – Best Appetite Suppressant and Thermogenic Fat Burners Supplement Capsules To Lose Weight and Burn Fat Fast For Men & Women
So What Is Liptoprin-Rx Extreme and What Are The Ingredients For Liptoprin-Rx Extreme?
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme is a fat burner combined with an appetite suppressant. Each capsule contains 233mg of active ingredients and is equal to one serving.
This is a proprietary blend so we cannot provide a full ingredients breakdown.
- Gurana Seed Complex: Extract from a native Brazilian fruit which contains twice as much caffeine as the coffee bean so is sometimes used to promote alertness.
Gurana may help weight loss when taken in combination with green tea however; it is not suitable for everyone and can cause interactions with prescription drugs as well as raise heart rate and blood pressure. You should avoid caffeine while taking.
- Yohimbe Bark Extract: Yohimbe is an evergreen tree found in Africa that contains a chemical (yohimbine) often used for medicine. It increases blood flow to the sexual organs so is often used as an aphrodisiac and a treatment for erectile dysfunction. It is not safe and is on the “dirty dozen” dangerous ingredients list. Side effects include changes to blood pressure, increases in heart rate and even heart attack and seizure. Here in unknown quantities and potentially dangerous.
- Green Tea Leaf: Clinical investigation has found that green tea has proven health benefits and the antioxidants (ECGC and polyphenols) found to have anti obesity and fat burning properties because of the effects upon the metabolism. Can work well with gurana in the correct quantities and if taken regularly before meals.
- Cinnamon twig: There has been a lot of clinical testing carried out on this commonplace household ingredient but the only conclusion has to be that results are inconclusive. It may be effective in reducing cholesterol levels but testing was carried out using 6g of cinnamon each day over 40 days so the quantities here are insufficient.
- Galangal Rhizome: Galangal is a plant very similar to Ginger and the root (rhizome) is often used in a similar way in Asian cooking because it has a similar hot peppery flavour. You may notice this in the supplement.
- Niacin: Also known as vitamin B3 and is important for heart health. Taken in high quantities it can cause facial redness and itching.
- Gugglesterones E & Z 95%: Naturally occurring plant sterol derived from the guggul plant and once believed to reduce cholesterol. Now disproved although it may have other benefits.
- Naringin: Derived from grapefruit peel and believed to create a weight loss effect due to its effects upon the metabolism. Including more grapefruit into your diet is a good way of promoting weight loss but contents here unknown. Interacts with medication.
- Bee Pollen: Contains a range of vitamins, minerals, carbs and protein but varies greatly in quality depending on its origins (unknown here).
- Royal Jelly: By product of honey and known for numerous health benefits.
- Ginseng Root: There are different types of ginseng as well as plant derivatives called ginseng (Siberian ginseng) which are not part of the same family. The results of taking ginseng can be unpredictable and it is known for causing side effects.
So What Does All This Mean?
Liptoprin Rx Extreme will probably have a stimulant effect that you notice after taking. It contains caffeine and the galangal may cause a warm sensation that you may attribute to thermogenesis but in truth is just the effect of the ginger.
We are extremely concerned about Yohimbe, which can be dangerous for health and should be avoided.
According to research, some of the ingredients such as cinnamon may be effective for weight loss if taken in high quantities but that is unlikely here. You would need to take 600g of cinnamon a day to reflect the clinical testing for example.
233mg per capsule is not much but do not be fooled into thinking that this means it is safe. We do not know the ingredients breakdown so have no way of knowing the individual ingredients quantities.
We can’t see it will have much effect upon your appetite.
Does Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Have Any Side Effects?
Hard to say, with so little information and a lack of independent customer feedback.
You may experience side effects from many of the ingredients including;
- Mood swings
- Increased blood pressure
- Whooshing sound in ears (high blood pressure)
- Tingling sensation
- Heart palpitations
- Increased heart rate
- Facial redness
Yohimbe has been linked to causing strokes, heart attacks and seizures
Caution: Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Do not take if you suffer from high blood pressure or a heart related medical condition. Avoid if you are taking medication (statins and similar) because it may cause interactions.
Seek the advice of your doctor before you take this supplement and discontinue use if you experience any side effects.
Any Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Reviews From Customers?
There are a handful of reviews posted on Amazon.
One customer posted several reviews for various diet pills all on the same day. They were all positive and all sold by Gigaweb a company that specialises in diet pills and appears to be handling the Liptoprin sales.
I recommend this product to anyone looking to burn fat fast. My friend Tammy is a living witness and now I’m starting the routine. I can already feel the changes in my body. She went from 260 to 220 and toned in 28 day…etc etc
Another so-called satisfied customer wrote;
This product is great. If you want to lose some weight, look great in your jeans and low shirts and feel sexy, go on and order this product
She too had reviewed the same products as Tammy’s friend. A remarkable coincidence!
Another customer wrote;
I would use this product and not have anything to fear, no side affects or anything. Many positive reviews on it
Her previous reviews included the same products as the previous buyers…. In fact, all the positive reviewers had the same past review history.
We went through all the reviews to search for a genuine independent review.
We found one;
I read all the great reviews and thought this would work. Negative.
So Does Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Work?
No, we don’t think it does work and certainly not well enough to justify its price tag. The customer feedback looks suspicious and may have been manipulated and the only reviewer who did look genuine left a negative comment.
We don’t know the exact relationship between the people who make Liptoprin and the sellers but whoever it is, appears to be engaging in what looks like suspicious promotion both on Amazon and via weight loss websites and forums.
If this is the only way they can generate interest in the product, it seems highly unlikely to work.
Where Can I Buy Liptoprin-Rx Extreme?
You can only buy Liptoprin Rx Extreme via Amazon.com.
One bottle of 90 capsules costs $109.97 and includes free shipping to US addresses. We imagine that 90 capsules is one month’s supply but cannot say for sure due to the complete lack of any product information.
If you live outside the USA, you will need to contact the seller via Amazon to find out about international shipping.
What About A Guarantee
There is no money back guarantee on offer.
We are not impressed with Liptoprin Rx Extreme. It is wildly overpriced and contains Yohimbe a potentially dangerous ingredient that is well known for causing serious side effects.
In addition, the lack of information about ingredient quantities is a matter for concern and although not all the ingredients look bad, you really will have no idea of what you are taking.
Liptoprin Rx Extreme comes with zero product information and even lacks a website. We do not know who makes it, or even where it is manufactured. The sellers have not provided any basic warnings to alert consumers of possible side effects or drug interactions either. This is not a reputable company who you can trust.
Our major issue however is with the marketing policy, which seems to rely on what looks to be suspicious marketing, including the posting of spam questions on websites and manipulating customer reviews.
There is no question. We reject Liptoprin Rx Extreme.