We take a look at NDS Evolean to find out if it is worth a try and whether there is anything in this supplement to set it apart from all the rest.
NDS Evolean Pros
- Looks pretty safe. Should not cause too many side effects
- Company will not trick you into auto billing
NDS Evolean Cons
- Very expensive. Seems like a waste of money
- No customer feedback
- No money-back guarantee
NDS Evolean Review
NDS Evolean Facts
- NDS is a supplement range from Fit Life Brands Inc. a major US company listed on the Stock Exchange
- Each bottle contains 90 capsules (15 – 30 days supply)
- Out of the four ingredients contained in NDS Evolean, two are branded supplements and available to buy elsewhere
NDS Evolean is a described as a metabolism boosting diet pill that comes with the added benefits of providing you with extra energy as well as weight loss. It contains Green Coffee Bean extract as the principle ingredient as well as two branded supplements: RAZBERI-K® a raspberry ketone supplement and 7-Keto® a DHEA supplement believed to increase the speed of the metabolism. Both of these OTC supplements are available to buy individually.
In addition, NDS Evolean contains Green Tea extract also known to have an effect upon the speed of the metabolism.
At first glance this supplement looks pretty safe although It may not suit you if you are sensitive to stimulants especially caffeine. Both Green tea and Green coffee bean contain caffeine (although the exact amounts are not revealed) but if you are used to drinking coffee the description of this supplement as a moderate stimulant is probably accurate.
Green Coffee Bean extract has become extremely popular for supplement use, following exposure on the Dr Oz show where he called it a ‘miracle in a bottle’ and a ‘magic bullet for weight loss.’ (It is important to note here that Dr OZ makes these types of statements for a lot of weight loss ingredients and has been in trouble with the medical profession for doing this).
Green Coffee Extract is supposed to cause weight loss because the chlorogenic acid contained in unroasted coffee beans is said to help burn fat. The problem is that there is no real evidence that it really works beyond a very minor effect and many of the clinical tests results have been questioned.
The NDS Evolean advertising quotes some clinical evidence in their advertising to prove that green coffee bean extract works for weight loss . However when we examined the helpfully provided link to the clinical report, we found that the scientists involved in the trial have recently retracted their findings and the clinical trial was no longer valid.
This does not look very good because the claims made by Evolean for Green coffee bean based on the proof of this one clinical trial are now unproven.
How to Take NDS Evolean
Take 2 capsules 30 minutes prior to your morning meal, and 1 capsule prior to your afternoon meal.
For greater results, take 2 capsules 3 times daily 30 minutes before meals.
Always take with 6-8oz glass of water.
NDS Nutrition is a product range from Fit Life Brands Inc. a major US company listed on the Stock Exchange. NDS Nutrition provide a range of supplements for weight loss and general health, including Cardio Cuts – a pre work out drink, SlimTox – night-time appetite control that will help you sleep and Intensify Xtreme described as a strong thermogenic.
As with Evolean, all NDS supplements contain other branded supplements in their ingredients list. The website is glossy and professional looking as you would expect from such a major company and the supplements are also on sale from GNC as well as the NDS website.
Will NDS Evolean help you lose weight? No guarantees. It might have an effect upon weight and if you combine it with a healthy diet and exercise programme, you may see a few pounds drop off as the advertising claims. But it is certainly not proven.
NDS Evolean Concerns:
- At $89.99 for up to one month’s supply this supplement looks like an expensive waste of money
- Lack of information regarding the safety of 7 Keto DHEA. Will there be long-term side effects?
- No customer feedback
What Does NDS Evolean Claim To Do?
According to the NDS Evolean advertising, this supplement contains,
CLINICALLY STUDIED INGREDIENTS AT THE RIGHT AMOUNTS
And this equals,
According to the advertising, it has five key features.
- NATURAL ENERGY
- FAT LOSS
- METABOLISM BOOSTER
- MODERATE STIMULANT GREAT FOR BEGINNERS
The information continues with the statement that Evolean is an,
exclusive metabolism boosting, fat burning thermogenic (that) includes 4 highly popularized and clinically studied ingredients that are “PROVEN” to support up to 3x more weight loss.
This is misleading. Although the ingredients have been made popular by the media and have been clinically studied, there is no proof that they will help you lose 3x more weight loss. None of the ingredients are ‘Proven’.
So What Is NDS Evolean and What Are The Ingredients For NDS Evolean?
NDS Evolean is a weight loss pill that may help increase energy levels too. Serving size is equal to two capsules. Amount quantities here are per serving of two capsules.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (1200mg): According to the advertising, Green coffee bean extract is proven by science to help weight loss and some research does indicate that slight weight loss may be caused by chlorogenic acid – present in unroasted or green coffee beans. It appears to inhibit glucose into the blood stream. However, there are serious concerns about some of the clinical evidence that has been used to prove this ingredient. Despite hundreds of articles about Green Coffee, an investigation found that all random controlled trials were carried out on very small amounts of people for a very limited time. The safety and the effective dose has not been established. The clinical evidence provided by the Evolean advertising, which was supposed to prove positive effects upon health and metabolism, has been withdrawn because its validity has been questioned.
- RAZBERI-K® (150mg): Branded Raspberry Ketone supplement that you can buy from numerous retail outlets for around $5.00 for 60 capsules. Animal testing suggests that extremely high doses of Raspberry Ketones alter the metabolism and prevent the formation of lipids and fats but no evidence it works for humans.
- Green Tea Extract (60mg): Clinical research has found that green tea has proven health benefits and the antioxidants (ECGC and polyphenols) found to have anti obesity and fat burning properties because of the effects upon the metabolism.
- 7-Keto® DHEA (100mg): Branded supplement, which contains 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone and is also known as 7-keto-DHEA. This compound is a by-product of Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a chemical that is formed in the body and is believed to work for weight loss by increasing the speed of the body’s metabolism. According to some evidence, weight loss is not very dramatic. “At the end of one six month study, people taking DHEA lost an average of two pounds compared to the people taking the placebo, who gained just over one pound” However it may be effective at causing fat loss around the abdomen. “After six months, women taking DHEA lost 10% of their abdominal fat and men lost 7%”. There is little information to gauge whether 7 Keto DHEA is safe when taken as a supplement.
So What Does All This Mean?
NDS Evolean has most of its eggs in one basket here with the 1200mg of the principle ingredient Green Coffee Extract contained in one serving. The problem is that this ingredient lacks real evidence that it works. The clinical testing has not proved that it helps you lose weight in any significant amounts and the so-called evidence provided by the clinical trial referenced in the advertising has since been withdrawn.
However, the caffeine content will probably help boost energy and the green tea combined with this may help increase the metabolism. We are concerned about 7 Keto because there is not enough information available to prove whether it is safe.
Does NDS Evolean Have Any Side Effects?
We were unable to find any independent feedback for this supplement so we cannot bring you any true-life experiences. In addition, the lack of information about 7 Keto means that there are no guarantees around safety of this ingredient.
Potential side effects are mainly to do with the stimulant effects of caffeine and may include:
- Stomach upset
- Rapid heart beat
Avoid if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not take if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Do not take if you suffer from a heart or blood pressure related medical condition including Glaucoma.
Ask your doctor first if you are taking prescription medication because of the risk of interactions (standard advice for all supplements)
Any NDS Evolean Reviews From Customers?
We were unable to find any independent customer reviews for NDS Evolean.
So Does NDS Evolean Work?
It may work a bit. There is some evidence that caffeine combined with green tea can help promote weight loss. According to one clinical test, this combination,
may play a role in the control of body composition via sympathetic activation of thermogenesis, fat oxidation, or both.
Other research suggests the same findings.
Research into 7 Keto looks positive and it is believed to have an effect upon abdominal fat. However, this ingredient requires further testing for both efficacy and safety.
Where Can I Buy NDS Evolean?
You can buy NDS Evolean direct from the NDS website. It is expensive. 1 bottle of 90 capsules (15- 30 days supply) costs $89.99. Flat rate shipping to US addresses is an added $1.00.
You can also buy NDS Evolean from the GNC website. 1 bottle of 90 capsules (15-30 days supply) costs $89.99 but if you are a member of the GNC site, you can buy NDS Evolean for the slightly discounted price of $85.49. Shipping to US addresses is an additional $3.99
NDS Evolean is not on sale via Amazon and if you live outside the USA, you will have to contact NDS to find out about international shipping.
What About A Guarantee
NDS does not come with a money back guarantee.
NDS Evolean does not look to be a very effective supplement. It contains a mix of ingredients that have been widely touted for weight loss but most lack evidence that they work. There seems nothing very special about this supplement and nothing to justify its price tag.
Even the so-called clinical proof about Green coffee extract provided by the advertising has now been withdrawn by the scientists who carried it out.
However, you may have a slight effect from the green tea and caffeine combination and if you take this supplement long enough who knows, the 7 Keto may do something too. Don’t hold your breath. Most of the clinical testing into 7 Keto has taken place over months rather than weeks and this ingredient lacks information around safety, so it is at your own risk. In addition if you wanted to try 7 Keto you could buy this supplement for a much cheaper price than here.
That said, the bottom line about NDS Evolean is that it is probably safe but at $89.99 for 15 – 30 days supply it is very expensive. It seems a lot of money to chance on a supplement that will probably work no better than some caffeine and green tea and our opinion is that this supplement is just not worth it. It is an easy decision.
We reject NDS Evolean.