NDS LipoRush Pros
- We can think of no good reason to take this supplement
NDS LipoRush Cons
- Incomplete ingredients profile
- Contains ingredients, which are known to be dangerous
- High risk of side effects and you are advised to avoid tea and coffee
NDS LipoRush Review
NDS LipoRush Facts
- One capsule is equal to one serving
- Costs $79.95 for 60 capsules
- NDS is a company operating under the Fit Life Brands umbrella
LipoRush DS is a diet pill that the makers claim is perfect for weight loss and energy. It contains powerful stimulant ingredients including caffeine, synephrine, PEA and Yohimbine for the energy enhancing aspect and in addition, some powerful diuretics including dandelion and Uva Ursi.
Ashwaghanda and Chinese liquorice are also included in the part of the formula described as the Neuro Recovery blend. All this is beginning to sound a bit dangerous to us and with over 20 listed ingredients, our warning bells are ringing about this supplement.
After all, the greater the number of ingredients contained in a supplement, the higher the risk of side effects.To make matters worse, many of these ingredients are known for side effects.
For example, Synephrine is a stimulant, which has been linked to causing heart attacks and strokes. 1, 3-dimethylpentylamine and Yohimbine are also potentially dangerous and come with associated health issues. 1, 3-dimethylpentylamine is a banned stimulant in sport according to the World Anti Doping Agency.
It is therefore important to know exactly how much of each ingredient is contained in this supplement but shockingly this vital information is not provided. According to the LipoRush advertising,
This potent multi-functional fat burner includes NDS’ Truth-in-Labelling, so you know exactly what you’re getting in every capsule of LipoRUSH® DS.
This claim is not true.
Each ingredient is named but quantities are not provided. The ingredients profile is comprised of four proprietary blends:
- The Lipo Burn Blend
- The Water/ Shred Blend
- Neuro Recovery Balance
- Amino Fit Blend
How to Take NDS LipoRush
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meals and 6-8 oz. of water.
To avoid sleeplessness, avoid taking within 6 hours of bedtime.
To be used as part of a healthy lifestyle consisting of regular physical activity and a proper diet.
To find out more about proprietary blends, see our previous Watchdog investigation.
NDS LipoRush Concerns:
- There is a long list of potentially dangerous side effects
- No customer feedback for this supplement
- Could be a waste of money if you buy and then are unable to take this supplement
What Does NDS LipoRush Claim To Do?
According to the product advertising, LipoRush DS is a,
HIGH OCTANE SUPER FAT BURNING THERMOGENIC
So strong you will only need one capsule per day.
The main features are written in capitals for greater impact!
- MAXIMUM ENERGY
- FAT LOSS
- METABOLISM BOOSTER
- RAZOR-SHARP FOCUS/ALERTNESS
- ADVANCED DIURETIC FUNCTION
- HEALTHY ADRENAL SUPPORT
- STRONG APPETITE CONTROL
- HEALTHY DOSE OF AMINO ACIDS
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION
- HIGH STIMULANT PERFECT FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A STRONGER ENERGY PROFILE
Some of these claims are questionable because there is no evidence or proof that this supplement will deliver these features. For example, ‘HEALTHY ADRENAL SUPPORT’, lets look at that statement.
Can taking ingredients specifically aimed at increasing adrenaline levels and putting your body into flight or fight mode, really be classified as healthy?
Putting your body into stress mode raises heart rate and blood pressure and is potentially dangerous. The NDS LipoRush DS advertising makes many claims but fails to back them up with any information or clinical evidence.
So What Is NDS LipoRush and What Are The Ingredients?
LipoRush DS is a stimulant diet pill that the makers claim will enhance energy levels and weight loss. The formula is made up of four proprietary blends, which means it is impossible to see just how much of any one ingredient is contained in this pill. Serving size is equal to one capsule.
Lipo Burn Blend (425.5mg)
- Caffeine Anhydrous (275mg): Although the makers claim that this type of caffeine is special and will help grow muscle, in truth caffeine anhydrous is a crystallised form of caffeine but otherwise the same as you find in coffee. An average cup of filter coffee contains around 100mg per cup.
- Beta Phenylethylamine HCL (also known as PEA): This compound is believed to stimulate brain chemicals serotonin and dopamine. It causes a short-lived high effect but is quickly metabolized. This ingredient is misspelled on the product website.
- 1, 3-dimethylpentylamine HCL: This chemical compound is a banned substance according to the World Anti Doping Agency because it is believed to boost athletic performance. It is unsafe and when combined with other stimulants as here can raise heart rate and blood pressure.
- Synephrine HCL: This stimulant raises adrenaline levels, the heart rate and increases blood pressure. It is used in the supplement industry as a legal alternative to banned substance ephedrine. However, Synephrine is not safe and can cause heart palpitations and a whole range of side effects including heart attacks and strokes. See our previous investigation for more information.
- Yohimbine HCL: Believed to improve sexual and athletic performance but lacks evidence to prove this. Reported side effects include blood pressure changes, heart beat irregularities and heart attacks. Seizures have been reported.
Water/ Shred Blend (175mg)
- Dandelion Root Extract: This commonplace garden weed acts as a diuretic, which means it makes you urinate more.
- Uva Ursi Powder: Has a diuretic effect and lacks evidence regarding long-term safety. May interact with medication and can cause gastrointestinal side effects. It can also induce labour so should not be used if you are pregnant or trying to conceive.
- Gugulipid Extract: Branded supplement containing Guggulsterone a plant steroid. It can act like oestrogen in the body and will not be suitable for all women.
- L Carnitine: Amino acid that helps the body converts fat into energy. May help increase muscle mass.
Neuro Recovery Blend (50mg)
- Chinese Liquorice Root Extract: Laxative as well as popular food flavouring and candy treat. However, it can be very dangerous to take long term and in supplement form can cause severe side effects such as high blood pressure, and lowered potassium levels.
- Ashwaghanda Root Extract: Medicinal plant known as an adaptogen – meaning it can be effective for helping the body to combat stress. May have uses but lacks evidence and may cause side effects.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract: Wild plant known as golden root and sometimes taken to combat depression.
Amino Fit Blend (50mg):
- Glutamine: Most abundant amino acid in the body and necessary for muscle growth.
- Valine: Branched chain amino acid known as a BCCA. Believed to improve performance and muscle growth.
- Leucine Amino: Acid utilised in muscle growth.
- Isoleucine: Another BCCA amino acid.
- Bioperine (2mg): Branded black pepper supplement that may help the absorption of the other ingredients.
So What Does All This Mean?
This supplement contains a cocktail of ingredients in unknown amounts. Many of these are known for causing potentially dangerous side effects so it is likely that you will notice some adverse reactions.
NDS LipoRush Ds contains diuretics as well as stimulants so you need to be careful to ensure you do not become dehydrated and you will need to drink plenty of water while you are taking this supplement.
The big question is whether or not this supplement will help you lose weight? The answer is that it might. Cramming your body with stimulants may help you run around more and decrease your appetite but it is not a healthy or sustainable way to lose weight and keep it off.
We have been unable to find any independent customer reviews so we cannot bring you any true-life experiences from genuine customers.
Does NDS LipoRush Have Any Side Effects?
Potential side effects include:
- Increase need to urinate
- Rapid heart rate
- Irregular heart beat and palpitations
- Shortness of breath
- Increased blood pressure
- Elevated heart rate
- Stomach cramps
- Flatulence/ Gas
- Light headedness
- Increased risk of heart attack
- Increase risk of stroke
- Risk of seizure
- Menstrual bleeding
Avoid if you are pregnant, breast feeding or trying to conceive.
Uva Ursi is known to induce bleeding so could cause a miscarriage.
Avoid if you have or have had a hormonally related medical condition such as breast cancer.
Do not take if you have any health issues relating to heart or blood pressure.
NDS provide a list of medical disclaimers and advise you to:
Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma.
The information continues:
Before consuming seek advice from a health care professional…. Do not use if you are prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat.
According to NDS, you should not take LipoRush SD if you are taking medication, including but not limited to:
MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants.
You should avoid stimulants while taking this supplement. According to NDS,
Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing Phenylephrine or caffeine.
Do not use for more than 8 weeks.
Any NDS LipoRush Reviews From Customers?
We were unable to locate any independent reviews from customers. There are a couple of reviews left on the product site but we cannot guarantee they are genuine. All comments are positive and along the lines of…
I feel real good, no bad side affects, my brain is sharper.
So Does NDS LipoRush Work?
No. We don’t think it will work and with a huge list of side effects and warnings, many provided by NDS we would not take the risk.
The sheer number of ingredients in uncertain quantities makes the effects of this supplement extremely unpredictable. You are even advised to forgo your usual cup of coffee and tea because of the risks of added caffeine.
There is nothing here that really helps weight loss beyond potentially making you feel too on edge to eat. We cannot see the point of this supplement.
Where Can I Buy NDS LipoRush?
You can buy LipoRush direct from the NDS website.
One bottle of 60 capsules (60 days supply) costs $79.99. Shipping charges are calculated at the point of sale. USA mainland shipping may qualify for flat rate shipping of $1.00.
LipoRush does not appear to be available to customers outside the USA.
What About A Guarantee
No money back guarantee on offer.
It probably comes as no surprise that we are unimpressed with NDS LipoRush DS. This supplement lacks basic information about ingredients and although the product information claims that,
This diet pill contains NDS’ Truth-in-Labelling, so you know exactly what you’re getting …
This statement is blatantly untrue.
This supplement contains some potentially dangerous ingredients so it is important to know just how much you are taking. Information, which is not provided.
NDS LipoRush DS comes with a long list of potential side effects and interactions. NDS have posted clear warnings about this and potential buyers should take note.
The health warnings are not just there to make this diet pill look edgy and dangerous. This diet pill really is dangerous and it could cause serious health issues.
In addition, NDS LipoRush DS is expensive and you could find that side effects prevent you from taking it. At $79.95, this could be an expensive mistake.
A lack of customer feedback is also a major concern. We have been unable to find one genuine customer review and as many NDS supplements are sold on Amazon, it seems strange that LipoRush DS is not available as well. Perhaps the fears of negative feedback are too great? It seems possible.
Finally, you are warned to avoid coffee and tea while you are taking these pills – up to 8 weeks if you follow the directions. It is the final straw! We have no other choice. We reject NDS LipoRush DS.