We take a look at Oxislim to find out more about this supplement.
Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim Pros
- Safe looking supplement with not too many reported side effects
- Ingredients known for containing antioxidants. May have some benefit for health
Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim Cons
- No genuine positive feedback
- No guarantee despite a guarantee being advertised
- Incomplete ingredients profile masked by a proprietary blend
Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim Review
Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim Facts
- Oxislim is produced by Nexgen Biolabs
- Contains 60 capsules in each bottle providing one months supply
- Buy from the Nexgen site and you can use a Living Social voucher for a discount
Oxislim is a fat burner and appetite suppressant that contains natural herbal ingredients that are high in antioxidants but do not contain stimulants.
Taking antioxidant rich ingredients can increase the speed of the metabolism and this in turn is good for weight loss.
It seems a bit of an exaggeration to describe this process as fat burning because strictly speaking this term usually refers to the process of increasing body heat and as a result calorie expenditure.
We cannot see the ingredients of Oxislim really being able to raise body heat but increasing the speed of the metabolism may help you burn off fat and calories faster than usual.
You cannot have too many antioxidants in your diet. Antioxidants are molecules that help prevent oxidative stress and inflammation to the cells of your body. This cell damage plays a major role in the development of diseases such as cancer.
Antioxidants are present in vitamins and minerals found in a normal healthy diet and all the ingredients in Oxislim are known for containing very high levels of these vital molecules.
In fact, the ingredients list reads like a “who’s who” of popular diet pill ingredients and many have been featured by Dr Oz in his popular TV show.
Garcinia cambogia, green coffee bean extract, raspberry ketones have all been widely touted for weight loss following Dr Oz recommendations and are well known names to diet pill consumers. In addition, this supplement contains African mango extract, Acai berry extract, lychee and green tea.
If you fancy trying, any of these well known natural ingredients. Oxislim makes it easy by combining them all in one supplement.
How to Take Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim
Take one capsule twice daily.
The product information does not advise you on the best time to take the pills or how to make the most of this supplement.
We have yet to approve a Nexgen Biolabs supplements. In most cases, they suffer from a lack of product information and in some cases contain potentially dangerous ingredients.
Nexgen are also known for some questionable marketing practices such as doling out free stimulants pills described as Knock off Adderall tablets at US universities and manipulating feedback comments.
Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim Concerns:
- If all the positive feedback has to be invented, what does this say about this supplement?
- Nexgen Biolabs are known for producing dubious supplements
- If the company are prepared to lie about the guarantee, what else may they be hiding?
What Does Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim Claim To Do?
According to Nexgen, Oxislim comes with six key benefits:
- All natural with no stimulants
- Drastically suppresses appetite
- Promotes fat burning on stubborn problem areas
- Fortified with powerful antioxidants
- Helps fight free radicals and protect cells
- Promotes overall health and well being
According to the advertising,
Oxislim is the only single product to combine the world’s most powerful fat burners, appetite suppressants and antioxidants into one great product!
Despite making this extravagant claim, Nexgen do not provide any proof or any links to clinical evidence to back it up. In addition they have already produced a practically identical looking supplement.
So What Is Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim and What Are The Ingredients?
Oxislim is a general-purpose diet pill that the makers claim will suppress appetite and cause the fat burning effect. Each capsule is equal to one serving and contains 605mg of active ingredients. However, the formula is in a proprietary blend so the precise ingredients are not specified.
- Garcinia Cambogia HCA: This extract derived from a south Asian fruit similar to a tamarind is one of the most hyped ingredients in the supplement world today. According to claims, the HCA (hydroxycitric acid) promotes fat burning by inhibiting a vital fat producing enzyme called citric lyase and increases serotonin levels in the brain – helping reduce the risk of depressive comfort eating. There have been numerous clinical studies carried out on rats that prove this theory. However, these positive results have not been seen in humans. According to the Journal of Obesity, the effects upon humans are minimal and while HCA may do something for weight loss, this effect is not assured. The most common dosage is 500 mg, 3 times per day, so the amounts contained here are insufficient.
- Green Tea Extract: Natural tea that is green due to the production method, which leaves antioxidants intact. Green tea contains potent phenols and epigallocatechin gallate (ECGC) which have proven effects upon increasing the speed of the metabolism. Will this be enough to cause the fat burning effect? Unlikely. There is evidence that taking around 350mg of green tea daily may help weight loss and affect cholesterol levels so unlikely to do much here.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: This ingredient is simply coffee beans, which have been left unroasted and as a result are high in chlorogenic acid – believed to contribute to the fat burning effect. Green coffee bean lacks clinical evidence and most of the claims are based on false evidence. To find out more see our investigation.
- Raspberry Ketones: This ingredient has been widely touted for weight loss and although it may have numerous health benefits due to the high levels of phenol antioxidants it contains, there is no real evidence that it works. Most claims are based on animal testing so it requires further sound evidence to prove the claims one way or another.
- Acai Berry Extract: This natural South American fruit berry is extremely high in antioxidants so is a common ingredient in health supplements because of health benefits. It may help boost your immune system in a similar way as a vitamin supplement but there is no real evidence it works for weight loss beyond offering general health support.
- African Mango Extract: Also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, this West African seed extract is high in fibre. Research carried out by the University of Cameroon found that taking 350mg of mango extract three times daily may promote feelings of satiety, reduces abdominal fat, and may reduce cholesterol.
- Lychee Fruit Extract: The big problem with this fruit extract is that it probably will not do much to promote weight loss. There have been no clinical studies that look at whether Lichi (or Lychee) supplements curb appetite or reduce body weight.
So What Does All This Mean?
Despite the fact that Nexgen claims that this supplement contains the ‘worlds most powerful weight loss extracts’ the ingredients formula is light on quantities.
African mango for example requires over 1000mg daily to replicate the clinical testing and most of the benefits of green tea have been seen on a daily dose of at least 350mg. With only 605mg per capsule divided between seven ingredients this supplement seems unlikely to be strong enough to work. The good point about Oxislim is that it looks pretty safe and it should not cause too many side effects.
Does Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim Have Any Side Effects?
There are very few reported side effects left by customers although some people have mentioned feelings of nausea and increased hunger pangs such as this customer,
HORRIBLE. It not only made me sick to my stomach, but after the nausea left, it made me hungrier than normal.
Sometimes taking supplements on an empty stomach can cause this reaction.
Potential side effects may include:
- Increased need to urinate
- Abdominal discomfort
- Sore throat and digestive tract discomfort
Not suitable for individuals under 18.
Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
See your doctor first if you have an underlying medical condition or are taking prescription medication.
Any Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim Reviews From Customers?
There is a lot of positive feedback for Oxislim. This creates a great impression but some less than satisfied customers are suspicious about some of the reviews. One customer specifically accused Nexgen of manipulating the feedback,
Like all NexGen products, this one is a SCAM and all the positive reviews posted to it are FAKE. Look at reviewer histories. If the person has a history of reviewing other dietary supplements (many with contradictory purposes) it means they’re a paid reviewer.
In truth, there is a high level of positive feedback that does seem to fit this description with comments such as.
I would buy this product again. This product is awesome and effective.
As many customers have pointed out, genuine positive feedback is thin on the ground. We waded through the positive feedback comments and were unable to find a single genuine looking comment.
Many of the positive reviewers have reviewed other diet supplements , in many cases other Nexgen supplements such as Xentrafen on the same day despite never previously leaving reviews. Nexgen do have past form in manipulating customer reviews as here. However one genuine looking reviewer left three stars and reported,
Taking this for 2 weeks and starting to feel better and lose some weight. Looks like this is going to work and I am really excited to se the results after a couple of months.
There are numerous negative comments. Leaving aside the high amount of complaints about feedback, comments include,
Took this for over a month. It seemed to make me pee more the first few days, and I felt bloated after I ate, but that’s it. No more energy, no real appetite suppressant, and no additional weight loss. Wish I would have saved my time and money.
One customer got straight to the point,
Anything works better than this crap.
So Does Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim Work?
We cannot see how this supplement will suppress your appetite. Although African Mango is high in fibre and known to reduce appetite, the quantities contained in this supplement do not reflect the clinical evidence so may be too ineffective to work.
Will this supplement promote good health? This claim is hard to prove but it is unlikely that taking this supplement for a few weeks is going to make you more resistant to disease.
As for the fat burning claims, we cannot see how this will work either. Green tea comes with some evidence that it has this effect and when combined with a healthy diet and resistance training you may find that it helps slightly.
According to some clinical investigation, Green tea combined with resistance training may lead to a decrease in body fat. Other clinical research suggests it combines well with caffeine so you may find drinking a coffee with the supplement may help.
There is just no real evidence that the ingredients contained in Oxislim will work in the way as described.
Where Can I Buy Nexgen Biolabs Oxislim?
You can buy Oxislim direct from the Nexgen website. One bottle of 60 capsules (1 month’s supply) costs $34.99. If you are signed up to discount site Living Social you can receive a discount.
Shipping costs are not revealed until you submit your payment details so we cannot provide any information about delivery charges.
You can also buy Oxislim via Amazon from various sellers. The usual price is $29.99 for 60 capsules (30 days supply). Shipping costs are not specified.
Oxislim is not available direct to customers outside the USA, However Nexgen will ship internationally.
What About A Guarantee
According to Nexgen, there is a 100% guarantee on all products. However, they do not provide any details about how to go about claiming a refund. The terms and conditions tell a different story.
NEXGEN DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR OFFERED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This seems to mean that although the company advertise a guarantee, it does not really exist!
We are unimpressed with Oxislim. Although this supplement looks safe and unlikely to cause too many side effects, we cannot see it doing much for your weight loss. The ingredients profile is hidden by the proprietary blend but with seven ingredients sharing just 605mg, it seems likely that these will be in ineffective amounts.
We are a bit disgusted with the Nexgen guarantee. On one hand, it promises a full money back refund yet the terms and conditions clearly state that this is not valid so advertising this looks tricksy and underhand.
Nexgen may not be responsible for the manipulation of the fake customer reviews on the Amazon site themselves but the lack of genuine customer feedback is of concern. Despite searching through hundreds of positive comments, we were unable to find one that looked genuine and hadn’t reviewed other Nexgen products so this is more than a coincidence.
It is an easy decision. Oxislim is just not good enough to add to our approved list so we have no other option but to reject this supplement.