We take a look at the other ways in which Oxylean 1-3D is a highly suspect product.
OxyLean 1-3D Pros
- Could cause weight loss
OxyLean 1-3D Cons
- Potential dangerous side effects – purely stimulant based
- Key ingredient banned in many countries
- No money-back guarantee
OxyLean 1-3D Review
OxyLean 1-3D Facts
- Has been removed from sale by many retailer
- Key ingredient is banned in numerous countries
- May be manufactured by Black-Labs
There is no official Oxylean 1-3D website, and all of the third party retailers that sell, or have sold the product fail to mention who exactly manufactures this diet pill. The only clue we could find about the manufacturer was that one website included a poster style image of the product, headed with the title Black-Labz. The web address provided below this no longer exists, and we could find no other details about the company.
The only websites that still sell Oxlylean 1-3D appear to be British websites ending in .co.uk. Some of the websites only allow customers over the age of 21 to purchase the product, because of its strength. It is a fat burner and appetite suppressant targeted at those who want an incredibly strong product, but states that consumers must, ‘have a good understanding of the nature of this type of product’.
How to take OxyLean 1-3D
You are advised to take only 2 capsules per day in the first week, this is to assess your tolerance. All being well from the second week you can take 3 capsules per day.
Take each serving 30 minutes before breakfast on an empty stomach with water and then the second serving 30 minutes before lunch or your workout.
DO NOT exceed the recommended dosages.
International customers may have their product confiscated at customs, depending upon the restrictions of the individual company. Those in the military should also probably avoid this product, as we have found reviews from military personnel who are under threat of being discharged after 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine has been found in their blood stream during random drug testing.
Similarly, 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine has been banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency as of 2010, and so competitive athletes should not use it, else risk being disqualified from competitions.
OxyLean 1-3D Concerns:
- Dangerous to health
- Serious side effects
- Lack of information about manufacturer
What Does OxyLean 1-3D Claim To Do?
The official statement that all third party retailers make about Oxylean 1-3D reads as follows:
OxyLean 1-3D utilizes a comprehensive, multi-layered ingredient approach to fat loss, each capsule is powerful and fast acting. Just one capsule will cause insane mental alertness and send your appetite through the floor as well as increasing your core temperature like no other pill on the market! CAN YOU HANDLE IT?
The product claims to have the following properties:
- Accelerated fat loss
- Insanely thermogenic
- Maximum appetite suppression
- Enhances mood, energy and focus
So What Is OxyLean 1-3D and What Are The Ingredients For OxyLean 1-3D?
The Proprietary Blend contains 513mg of the formula. Because it is a proprietary blend, the company is not required to release individual ingredient quantities.
Oxlean contains the following ingredients:
- 13GS/ 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine: Some companies claim that 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine is extracted from Geranium Stems, but it is most likely that it is a lab-synthesised product, derived from amphetamines. Primarily used as a nasal decongestant, this product is also advertised as a dietary aid, as it is thought to act as a stimulant and an appetite suppressant. Its use as a weight loss supplement has been banned in several countries because of the side effects and several deaths that have been associated with its use. Its use as a nasal decongestant has also been banned by the FDA.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 150 Mg: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- Green Tea Extract (40% EGCG) (Camellia Sinensis)(Leaf): Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins and caffeine both increase energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism temporarily. However, the metabolic increase caused by green tea is limited. One study found that the use of green tea was not enough to counteract weight gain following a very low calorie diet.
- Yerba Mate (Ilex Paraguariensis) (Leaf): A plant that is typically brewed as a tea, yerba mate is a natural source of caffeine, and has been the subject of several studies on weight loss. In a 2001 study of 47 healthy overweight adults, researchers found that taking an herbal preparation of yerba mate, guarana, and damiana three times daily for 45 days induced weight loss. It is not clear whether the individual ingredients from this preparation have the same weight loss potential on their own, or how much of each ingredient is required to replicate the results of the study. See our article on Yerba mate for more information.
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berry): We were bemused by this ingredient’s presence in Oxylean 1-3D, as it is a plant used in herbal medicine to treat men with enlarged prostates. However, our research suggests Native Americans may have used it as a weight loss aid. However, there is absolutely no clinical evidence upon this usage, and most information websites do not even acknowledge any potential link.
- Bitter Orange Extract: Also known as citrus aurantium, this ingredient contains synephrine. A review of numerous studies concluded that use of synephrine resulted in an increase to the participants resting metabolic rate and energy expenditure, and moderate weight loss was seen in studies lasting over 6 weeks. However, there are some concerns about its safety being under-researched and the numerous side effects that have been associated with it.
So What Does All This Mean?
Essentially, this diet pill is filled with stimulants of various strengths. The main ingredient which concerns us is 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine, which has been banned in numerous countries because of its high risk of dangerous side effects.
It has also been linked with several deaths. In combination with the other stimulants in this diet pill, we are not at all convinced that this is a safe weight loss aid.
The use of saw palmetto is also very unusual, as it has no known link to weight loss, and is typically used to treat enlarged prostates.
Does OxyLean 1-3D Have Any Side Effects?
There are numerous reviews of this product that have been left here at Diet Pills Watchdog, and these mention a variety of side effects. These include tiredness:
“emotional dips for no reason”, huge increases in maximum heart rate during exercise, inability to drive or focus due to feeling high, feeling depressed, nausea, stomach aches, heart racing, heart palpitations, feeling hot, flustered and fidgety, headache, sickness, increased sweating, shaking, insomnia, feeling agitated, panic attacks, cold sweats and dry mouth.
Many of these side effects are not only incredibly inconvenient, but also dangerous to general health, and so anyone experiencing any of these side effects should discontinue use of Oxylean 1-3D immediately!
1, 3-Dimethylamylamine significantly increases blood pressure and heart rate, as well as being linked with causing stroke, heart attack and death, even in healthy people who have used the supplement. Other side effects may include shortness of breath and tightening in the chest, seizures, neurological problems and psychiatric problems.
More information about the product, and the FDA’s ban upon it, can be found here:
Oxylean 1-3D contains several sources of caffeine, and so could cause headaches, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, heart palpitations, increased urination, dehydration and insomnia. Caffeine also enhances the effects of citrus aurantium, which carries its own set of side effects, including increased heart rate and increased blood pressure, heart palpitations, fainting, and even heart attack and stroke in healthy patients.
Yerba mate contains caffeine. It has also been linked with an increased risk of mouth, esophageal, laryngeal, kidney, bladder, and lung cancer. This risk is especially high for people who smoke or drink alcohol.
The most common side effects of saw palmetto are nausea, stomach pain, bad breath, constipation, diarrhoea and vomiting. Men taking saw palmetto have also reported erection problems, testicular pain and tenderness in the breasts.
Oxylean comes with the following warning:
“Oxy-Lean 1-3D is a very potent fat burner and as such should only be used if over the age of 21 and have a good understanding of the nature of this type of product.Exceeding the recommended dosage WILL NOT increase your results but could result in unwanted side effects!”
Do not exceed recommended dosage under any circumstances.
It is also not suitable for pregnant of breastfeeding women, or those with cardiac related health problems including high blood pressure.
Anyone taking medications for any ailment or illness should also not use this product, as it may interfere with medications, causing more side effects.
It should not be used in the 2 weeks prior to any surgery. People who have suffered from mood disorders, including depression and suicidal thoughts should avoid this product, as it appears to affect mood negatively.
Any OxyLean 1-3D Reviews From Customers?
We have had numerous comments about this product left on comment feeds here at Diet pill reviews. Even the customers who reported that they loved the product and managed to lose huge amounts of weight whilst using it mention side effects.
Took them for one day and have never felt like this before I wasn’t able to drive or focus I felt high and was talking about a hundred mph, then once it wore off I felt depressed sick ill sore stomach I’m writing this as I took it today and would advise not taking them.
Hey I have done them for 4 of now and have lost 3 stone . I wouldn’t advise them to anyone if you can’t handle rushing. They make u sweat have the shakes feel a lil sick but after abt 3weeks all symptoms go. I wouldn’t have ever used these if I wasn’t desperate. After weighing in at 16 stone and trying lots of diets my will power just sucked. I feel like a cheated but oh we’ll it worked and I don’t take them anymore.
On my first week of these and feel really good … first day or two i felt really energetic but it wears off as your become more tolerant. Not only do they work but they also help me with my workouts by providing more energy for the High Intensity cardio. i was 18stone 9lbs on friday and when i weighed myself on Wednesday i was 18stone 4lbs which is good going. They do work up a good sweat when sitting at the desk but thats the sign of a good thermogenic i suppose.
Hi My Partner is also in the military and he was drug tested a few months back and he has been pulled in and told it contains a banned steroid and is now going through the process of possibly getting kicked out of the Army, if you are still using them i would urge you or anyone to stop taking these and hopefully you wont affect you. he bought them from a health shop and he also flagged this up at point of testing and was told they was fine to take but now its a different story.
I don’t think they are good for you at all hope this helps anyone looking into using them
So Does OxyLean 1-3D Work?
Oxylean 1-3D does seem to cause weight loss, both by increasing the metabolism and severely suppressing the appetite. Customers report that the effects appear to reduce after a few weeks use, but even then, it appears to still be a strong product. However, nearly every single customer review we have been able to locate mentions a myriad of side effects to go with their weight loss, some of which have been incredibly worrying.
Considering the ingredients list, we believe that no matter how well this diet pill aids weight loss, the risks of damage to the consumer’s health makes it too great a risk to use.
Where Can I Buy OxyLean 1-3D?
Oxylean 1-3D is becoming increasingly difficult to source as more and more countries ban the sale of 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine, and third party retailers are forced to remove it from sale. At this time, the only websites where we could find the product in stock are British websites. These sites include bodytonewarehouse, nutritionsupermarket and goldstarsupplements. The price of a bottle of Oxylean 1-3D varies between £30 and £34, plus shipping costs.
What About A Guarantee
There is no money back guarantee upon this product for any of the retailers mentioned in this article.
Most of these websites also only have a 7 day return policy.
Whilst many people have lost weight using Oxylean 1-3D, the risks of using the product far outweigh the benefits. Therefore we feel that Oxylean 1-3D has no redeeming features, and its use is downright dangerous to health. The main ingredient is derived from amphetamines, and has been banned in a number of countries, including Canada, New Zealand and the United States, following numerous deaths and other incredibly severe side effects such as psychiatric disorders, seizures, heart attacks and stroke. The majority of users experience side effects whilst using this diet pill.
We shouldn’t really need to state more than this to deter potential customers, but the product also has no returns guarantees attached to it, the few remaining retailers which do sell the product have poor and restricted returns policies, and there is essentially no information available about the manufacturer.
The proprietary formula also means that there is no indication of how much of each individual ingredient is present in Oxylean 1-3D, and so its relative strength is unknown. However, customer reviews would suggest that it does contain significant levels of 1, 3-dimethylamylamine, making it an especially risky product to use.
We reject OxyLean 1-3D fat burner.