We take a look to see if any of the claims made by the company are accurate.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- No ingredient quantities
- Lack of information about the manufacturer
- Potentially faked positive reviews
- Manufactured for Boost Marketing Group LLC
- 60 capsules per bottle
- Available exclusively on amazon.com
PhenELITE is available exclusively on amazon, and promises to help customers to lose weight or get their money back, provided it is within the 30 day guarantee period.
They also claim to be the #1 top rated product on amazon. Whilst it is not totally clear from the amazon page who manufacturers the product, the label states that PhenELITE is manufactured for Boost Marketing Group LLC. The only address provided is a PO Box: PO Box 998- Ada, MI 49301.
The manufacturer’s state:
Our custom formula contains POTENT extracts that have been linked to belly-blasting weight loss, fat burning, and appetite suppression. We are the ONLY diet pill to offer a no-questions-asked guarantee!
How to Take PhenELITE
Take 1-2 capsules before meals as a dietary supplement.
‘For best results take 30 minutes before meals with 8 ounces of water or as directed by a healthcare professional.’
Despite the claims made that no diet or exercise are required, the label states that the product should be used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program. No maximum daily dose is listed, but as the bottle of 60 capsules is supposed to last for 30 days, we would recommend using one capsule before two main meals per day. Because this supplement contains caffeine, consumers should avoid taking the capsules in the evening.
- No ingredient quantities provided
- Customers report range of side effects
- Suggestions that many of the good reviews are faked
What Does PhenELITE Claim To Do?
The makers of PhenELITE make a lot of claims about what their product can do:
- Our exclusive and FAST fat burning formula promotes rapid fat loss, boosts your metabolism, and allows you to lose 15 pounds or more – quickly and safely!
- The industry leading fat burning formula boosts your metabolism, while also breaking away stubborn fat cells – giving you the lean and healthy body you want and deserve.
- Amazing energy enhancers and appetite suppressants minimize food cravings, helping you achieve your goals MUCH faster.
- Works FAST – Feel the effects in just DAYS!
So What Is PhenELITE and What Are The Ingredients For PhenELITE?
The company does not provide a comprehensive list of ingredients, with the company providing no ingredient quantities. However, the label does state that the proprietary formula contains a total of 1300 mg of ingredients per serving of two capsules.
The company writes,
Our proprietary holistic formula includes raspberry ketone, African mango extract, acai fruit, green tea extract, resveratrol, caffeine anhydrous, apple cider vinegar, kelp and grapefruit.
- Raspberry Ketone: Raspberry ketone is the part of a raspberry (and other fruits) that provides the distinctive smell of raspberries. Whilst it can be extracted from the fruit, especially for use in food flavourings and perfume production, it is much cheaper to synthesize it in a lab, especially for the large quantities that are required for use in raspberry ketone supplements. Whilst there is a small amount of evidence that raspberry ketone can cause weight loss in rats, there have never been any human trials on the potential weight loss effects of raspberry ketone. The safety of using such large quantities of raspberry ketone has also never been fully researched.
- African Mango Extract: This is thought by some to be an appetite suppressant, thanks to the fibre content in the seed. However, studies are limited, and many have been funded by supplement makers, which always brings into question the validity of the study.
- Acai Fruit: A berry that has been wrongly hyped up as a weight-loss super-food, Acai berry use in diet pills has rocketed in recent years. Acai berry is high in Anthocyanins, antioxidants which may help to protect the body against cancer, inflammation, aging, neurological diseases, diabetes, and bacterial infections. However, any claims that it aids weight loss are unproven.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins and caffeine both increase energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism temporarily. However, the metabolic increase caused by green tea is limited. One study found that the use of green tea was not enough to counteract weight gain following a very low calorie diet.
- Resveratrol: This ingredient is a type of polyphenol, an antioxidant, which is found naturally in the skin of red grapes, as well as some other plant sources. Resveratrol has been found to help prevent insulin resistance, and so indirectly could have implications for weight loss in some patients. However, as yet this has not been confirmed conclusively through clinical trials. It is thought that antioxidants in general promote general health and wellness.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: One Japanese study has suggested that consumption of apple cider vinegar daily may lead to a very small amount of weight loss, compared to consuming water. However, over the three month study, those who took the apple cider vinegar only lost 1-2 pounds more than their water drinking counterparts.
- Kelp: A good source of iodine, which is required by the thyroid for effective function.
- Grapefruit: Research suggests that a compound found in grapefruits called Naringin extends the amount of time that caffeine remains in the body, and that it can also enhance lipid metabolism in the body, which could both promote weight loss.
So What Does All This Mean?
There are numerous ingredients in this diet pill, although it is possible that this is not a complete list. No ingredient quantities are provided, making it hard to determine just how strong PhenELITE may be.
Remember that just because a product contains clinically proven ingredients, does not necessarily mean it is a great product, especially if only small quantities are used per serving. Raspberry ketone, kelp and Resveratrol have not been conclusively proven to aid weight loss. Apple cider vinegar only appears to have a minimal impact upon weight loss.
Does PhenELITE Have Any Side Effects?
Customers have reported a variety of side effects in their reviews. These include vomiting, jitters, feeling sick, twitching eyes, dizziness, nausea, and weight gain.
The product contains caffeine, which can cause headaches, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, heart palpitations, increased urination, dehydration, jitteriness, dizziness and insomnia. Naringin, found in grapefruit, extends the amount of time that caffeine stays in the body for, which could increase the chances of insomnia.
Not suitable for those under the age of 18 or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Not suitable for those who have heart-related illnesses, including high blood pressure.
If unsure about the suitability of this diet pill, consult your doctor before purchase.
Any PhenELITE Reviews From Customers?
There are many incredibly positive reviews for PhenELITE; out of over 500 reviews, over 375 of them are 5 star reviews. However, many of them are not verified purchases, which means that the customer may not have purchased the product through the amazon account they left the review on.
Sucked the fat away like a sponge. No more flabby underarms, beer belly gone and my fat ass is shrinking away. Tempted to go out and celebrate but heck, I don’t want to ruin my weight loss streak. I’m super satisfied with what I’m seeing so far and haven’t even finished the bottle yet. Comes with plenty and works faster than working out would!
I needed something to help me stop eating so much but I also don’t like the idea of starving myself. And PhenElite diet pills just did the trick. It suppressed my appetite for food without having this feeling of starving myself. I started with the pill 3 weeks ago taking 2 pills 30 minutes before lunch. I usually have very good lunch meals. But what made the difference was after my work out, I no longer binged for food. I can last the night with 2 crackers and a glass of milk. No more late night heavy meals. And after 21 days with that routine, I lost 17 pounds and I dropped from a 32 pant size to 29. I’ve never felt slimmer like this before, all of this in 3 weeks, couldn’t ask for more!
However, there are also a significant number of negative reviews, which are a mixture of customers who lost no weight, gained weight, experienced nasty side effects and those who claim that the positive reviews that have been faked as a part of a scam to get more customers to purchase a product that they believe does not aid weight loss.
Didn’t help with anything I was gaining instead of losing it didn’t suppress my appetite whatsoever…
I purchased this item because of the ingredients in seemed to work, well when the item arrived I read the ingredients on the bottle and they did not seem right so I went back to the item I purchased and read the ingredients and they were different..the one online has garcinia cambogia and the one I have does not, the one I have has African mango and the one online does not, the one I have does not have green coffe bean.. in short I do not know even if these reviews are true because they sent me some fake pills gonna send them back for sure ..not happy at all…
This product is horrible. The first day I took it I vomited uncontrollably. I actually thought that I came down with a 24 hour bug. The second day of taking this product produced the same results. (I didn’t realize d/t feeling ill that this was the only supplement that i had added to my regimen) bottle got thrown away. Please do not buy this product!!! I wanted to give it -5 stars! You probably lose weight d/t the nausea and vomiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrible!! All these reviews are FAKE! Shame on this company and shame on amazon for false reviews. People are struggling with their weight and this is not right!! These pills WILL make u jittery and very sick. So much for being all natural. I tried to return and they say they have a no question return guarantee. LIES! The first thing they did have me answer questions. PISSED CUSTOMER!
So Does PhenELITE Work?
Reviews are incredibly mixed, with many customers stating that the product did not work for them, whilst there are even more reviewers who love the product. The ingredients list does contain some ingredients that will boost weight loss, but without knowing the ingredient quantities it is incredibly hard to know exactly how strong PhenELITE actually is.
The other problem with this diet pill is that some of the ingredients are not clinically proven to aid weight loss; because of a lack of ingredient quantities, it is possible that these are present in large quantities, and could decrease the effectiveness of this diet pill.
Where Can I Buy PhenELITE?
PhenELITE can be purchased from Amazon.com. There are several different pricing offers available, all with free shipping. A single bottle costs $22.99, which has been reduced several times from $59.99. There are also discounts for ordering more bottles: Customers will pay $64.99 for three bottles or $109.99 for 6 bottles.
What About A Guarantee
The company offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, with unsatisfied customers being instructed to contact amazon if they want a refund.
Whilst PhenELITE has a huge number of positive reviews, it is possible that a significant number of them are faked, especially as many of them are not verified purchases. There are also many customers that are incredibly dissatisfied with the product, complaining about its lack of effects and the side effects that it has caused.
Customers have also been sent ‘fake’ products, with different ingredients lists to those listed on the amazon sales page. Because of these reasons, we believe that customers should avoid this product, even though some of the ingredients are potentially going to aid weight loss.
The ingredients used are common in diet pills, and can be found in numerous other products, complete with ingredient quantities. Without an ingredients list that is comprehensive, we cannot confirm how strong this product is, or how effective it will be in reality. We also feel that it is irresponsible of the company to suggest that customers can lose weight with this product with ‘with NO diet and no exercise’ when even the instructions on the bottle indicate otherwise.
Whilst we cannot approve this product, we would recommend that customers who do choose to purchase PhenELITE make sure they take advantage of the money back guarantee within 30 days if they see no results.
We reject PhenELITE.