Below we take a look to see how effective their diet pill really is.
Pink Protein Angelix Pros
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Ingredients quantities provided
Pink Protein Angelix Cons
- Some potential side effects
- Poor returns policy
- Lack of customer reviews
- No money-back guarantee
Pink Protein Angelix Review
Pink Protein Angelix Facts
- Manufactured by Pink Protein
- 60 capsules per bottle
- UK company
Whilst Angelix is generally to be marketed towards women, but it is suitable for both men and women to use to aid their weight loss.
It is a fat burner, filled with several stimulant ingredients, including a significant amount of caffeine.
How to Take Pink Protein Angelix
The official website recommends using Angelix for 8-12 weeks before taking a break of 1-2 weeks.
Customers should cycle the product as required.
Daily directions for use are: on Non-training days: Take 2 capsules daily 4 to 6 hours apart. On Training days: Take 2 capsules 30/45 minutes prior to exercise.
Customers who have any questions should contact Pink Protein via email: email@example.com or by phone: 01524 383 004.
Pink Protein are based in the UK, listing their address as:
PinkProtein™ Office 10A, Lune Industrial Estate, Lancaster, LA1 5QP
Pink Protein Angelix Concerns:
- Some potential side effects
- Poor returns policy
- Lack of customer reviews
What Does Pink Protein Angelix Claim To Do?
According to the official website:
Pink Protein Angelix are prefect pink capsules which have a formula of precisely selected natural ingredients, carefully selected for their quality and effectiveness. Created to support your exercise and workout routines. When used alongside a balanced diet, Pink Protein™ Angelix will support your aspiration to achieve your desired toned body and workout goals giving you that ultimate edge.
Angelix is a Fat Burner that provides explosive energy levels for training and aids with weight loss when combined with good balanced diet and regular exercise.
So What Is Pink Protein Angelix and What Are The Ingredients?
The website provides the following ingredients list, with a full set of ingredient quantities. Each quantity is described as being per serving of two capsules.
- Caffeine (329 mg): Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- Brazilian Cocoa Extract (240 mg): Some people believe that cocoa extracts can help to boost the metabolism, but there is little clinical evidence to suggest it can make a significant impact to weight loss. It appears to be less effective than caffeine, usually being promoted as a ‘gentler’ option. There is some debate over whether Brazilian Cocoa is actually cocoa, or another name for guarana, another ingredient used in this diet pill. If it is guarana, this is merely another source of caffeine.
- Cayenne Pepper (190 mg): Capsaicin is found in Cayenne pepper and is thought by some to play a role in weight loss. Some studies suggest it could suppress the appetite mildly, whilst others suggest that the heat causes a thermogenic reaction in the body, burning more calories for a period of time. However, there are also studies that show cayenne has little or no effect upon weight loss attempts.
- Green Tea Extract (40 mg): Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins and caffeine both increase energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism temporarily. However, the metabolic increase caused by green tea is limited. One study found that the use of green tea was not enough to counteract weight gain following a very low calorie diet.
- Vitamin B3 (35 mg): Vitamin B3, or Niacin, is responsible for helping to produce energy from consumed food, as well as helping keep the nervous and digestive systems healthy. Niacin can be easily sourced in adequate amounts from a balanced diet. Persistent excessive consumption of niacin has been linked with increased rates of obesity in American Children.
- Guarana Extract (25 mg): A berry that is naturally high in caffeine, it is often an ingredient in energy drinks and diet pills.
- Acetyl L-Carnatine (20 mg): supplementation of this ingredient has been found to improve fat oxidation.
- Black Pepper Extract (10 mg): Black pepper extract is used for increasing the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. In other words, it increases the amounts of nutrients that are absorbed into the body in the digestive tract. It may also increase the absorption of various drugs, which may lead to potential side effects.
So What Does All This Mean?
There is an significant amount of caffeine in each serving of this product. Consumers would be advised to avoid other sources of caffeine whilst using this diet pill to minimise the chances of side effects. Cayenne Pepper and green tea both increase thermogenesis in the body, and so help to increase the metabolism indirectly. L-Carnitine is thought to improve fat oxidation in the body, specifically burning fat rather than leading to the reduction of muscle mass.
Does Pink Protein Angelix Have Any Side Effects?
The official website has a small FAQ section, in which the potential side effects are listed:
You may experience light-headiness and headaches if sensitive to any of the stimulant based ingredients in Angelix. Dehydration can also cause these effects when taking Angelix. If you experience any side-effects, try lowering the dose and keeping well hydrated, but if the effects continue we suggest you stop the course or consult your GP. Although side-effects from Angelix are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
The website also recommends customers aid other sources of caffeine, because the product is already loaded with stimulants, including a high dose of caffeine. Continuing to consume other sources of caffeine or other stimulants greatly increases the chances of developing side effects.
The possible side effects caused by caffeine include headaches, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, heart palpitations, increased urination, dehydration, jitteriness, dizziness and insomnia.
Black pepper extracts increase the absorption of other compounds in diet pills and other medications.
This can increase the chances of side effects from the other ingredients present in Pink Protein Angelix, and can even cause overdose of any other medications that are also being taken. Consult your GP before taking any supplements that contain black pepper alongside prescribed medications.
Cayenne Pepper can cause indigestion and heartburn, increased sweating, flushing, and a runny nose.
Not intended for persons under the age of 18 years.
Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
Not suitable for children, pregnant or lactating women or people sensitive to caffeine.
Any Pink Protein Angelix Reviews From Customers?
We could find no independent customer reviews of Angelix but there are three testimonials of the pink protein range on the official website.
Of these, one customer used angelix in conjunction with the protein shake that is the main product the company offers.
Jodie used Angelix and the protein shake alongside regular exercise and a calorie balanced meal plan to lose three stone. Whilst her review focuses on the shakes, it can be seen here, along with some impressive before and after pictures.
So Does Pink Protein Angelix Work?
Without any dedicated customer reviews available, we have to depend upon the ingredients list alone to determine if this product works to aid weight loss. Luckily the company have release a full ingredients list including quantities, which enables us to see that the product does have some very promising fat burning and metabolism boosting ingredients, some of which are in large quantities.
Caffeine is a stimulant that boosts the metabolism, but its effects are limited. It is supported by cayenne pepper and green tea, which have also been shown to increase the metabolism and boost weight loss.
Bioperine improves the absorption of the other ingredients in the diet pill, improving its effectiveness, but also increasing the chances of side effects.
Overall, we believe that this diet pill will aid weight loss when combined with a calorie restricted diet and exercise program, and that it will provide a significant energy boost to the user, making it ideal for consumption before exercise. This will allow the dieter to work even harder at the gym, thanks to their increased energy levels, helping them to burn even more calories!
Where Can I Buy Pink Protein Angelix?
Pink Protein Angelix can be purchased from the official website, at a cost of £19.99 per bottle with free shipping.
Customers who sign up for the Pink Protein Newsletter receive 10% off their first purchase, as well as being emailed ‘weight management tips, exercise training courses and much more…’
The product is also available from nisupplements.com, although the product is more expensive from this site. Customers shopping here will pay £29.99 for a single bottle, or can purchase more for a discount: ‘Buy 2 for £27.99 each and save 7%. Buy 4 for £25.99 each and save 14%.’
Even with these discounts it is cheaper to purchase directly from the manufacturer.
What About A Guarantee
There is no money back guarantee, and to be honest, the returns policy is less than adequate.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you are always welcome to return an un-used, unopened item to us, within 5 days of purchase. Please note, we cannot be held responsible for the costs involved in returning an order where there hasn’t been a fault with the item.
This means that customers have to return a product pretty much as soon as they have received it, because of the time taken for the item to be received and returned.
Overall, this does seem to be a promising product, especially if used to boost energy levels during exercise. However, the large amounts of caffeine in this product means that it is not suitable for all, and those with health issues, especially cardiac related problems such as high blood pressure, should consult a doctor before purchasing this product.
Angelix is affordable, costing only £19.99 for a month’s supply. However, this should not necessarily encourage customers to bulk buy the product; the returns policy lasts for only 5 days from purchase, and opened bottles are not covered under this policy.
If you are tempted to try this product, we recommend purchasing one bottle to establish if this is a good product for you, and only re-purchasing once you are sure the product agrees with you. As the manufacturer offers free shipping, the cost is the same in the long run.
Because of a lack of customer reviews, it is hard to see whether customers are satisfied with this product. Anyone who has tried Angelix is encouraged to leave a comment at the bottom of the page, as this will help other readers to decide if this product is a good option for them.
Because of the poor returns policy, the potential side effects and the lack of customer reviews, we do not feel that we can recommend this product to customers. If the product had a strong money back guarantee, and we were able to see the likelihood of side effects developing based upon customer reviews, we would be less inclined to reject this product. But, until then, Pink Protein Angelix is not one of our recommended products.
We reject Pink Protein Angelix.