Pure Body Nutra Fire claims to be able to improve your mental acuity and increase your physical energy. The product advertising also states that this supplement will burn off fat and decrease your appetite. We are guessing this supplement contains a lot of strong stimulants if these claims are to be believed.
Pure Body Nutra Fire Pros
- None whatsoever
Pure Body Nutra Fire Cons
- Many of the ingredients come with a health warning
- Very little genuine positive feedback
- No money-back guarantee
Pure Body Nutra Fire Review
Pure Body Nutra Fire Facts
- Pure Body Nutra is a US company who are based in Dallas
- Each bottle contains 60 capsules – up to two month’s supply
- Many Amazon customers have voiced concerns about the veracity of the feedback
Pure Body Nutra Fire is a fat burning diet pill that contains a range of different types of stimulants with the idea of helping you increase the speed of your metabolism.
This may have an effect upon weight loss and the speed that you burn off calories. In addition, stimulants often have an appetite suppressing effect due to the adrenaline levels working harder making you feel too stressed out to eat. All these effects can add up to losing weight and is partly the reason that fat burners are so popular.
The other reason why many people like fat burners is the buzz of the stimulant side effects, which seem to enhance your mental processes and energy levels.
Pure Body Nutra Fire contains some strong looking ingredients.
You get the usual caffeine but also Yohimbine and Synephrine both of which are on the dangerous list because of their links with causing heart attacks and strokes. Worryingly the formula for this supplement is a proprietary brand so we cannot see the ingredient breakdown.
However, it is likely to be strong because there is 800mg of active ingredients in each one capsule serving.
Pure Body Nutra are not a very well known or established supplement company. We first came across this product via Amazon but there is a product website too.
This is full of some rather extreme before and after pictures from so-called satisfied customers plus a lot of explanation about the health dangers for obesity.
We know all that. What we would like to see is some proof about this supplement such as clinical proof and how it works.
However all we are told is that it is a “healthy effective weight loss solution” and there is very little real information provided by the advertising.
Pure Body Nutra also have a Facebook page. At the time of writing, this is fairly new so perhaps we should not hold it against them that they have only 14 likes.
The Pure Nutra Body Company was established in 2013 and is based in Dallas. The full address is:
Pure Nutra Body
2101 Cedar Spring Roads Suite 1050
Dallas Texas 75201.
Telephone number is +1 214-347-0776
A well as Fire, Pure Body Nutra also sell Garcinia Cambogia Prestige a weight loss supplement based on the claims made about this ingredient on the Dr Oz show. This is also sold primarily through Amazon.
There are not many instructions provided about how to take Pure Body Nutra Fire. Directions state you should take one capsule once or twice daily with water.
It does not come with any information about potential side effects.
Pure Body Nutra Fire Concerns:
- We are concerned about the contents of this diet pill. How much yohimbine, how much synephrine does it contain?
- Lack of adequate ingredients information
- Pure Body Nutra should have provided a health warning about stimulant side effects
What Does Pure Body Nutra Fire Claim To Do?
Pure Body Nutra Fire claims to be made from “natural ingredients” and is a “healthy solution”
It is targeted at people who have a lot of weight to lose;
Fire is designed for the people who are seeking a more advanced weight loss product than the standard products found on the market today.
And apparently is;
The most advanced thermogenic weight loss supplement available to customers without the need for a prescription.
According to Pure Body Nutra;
Fire is designed for customers who are seeking to lose more than 10-15 pounds.
Some customers have reported feeling a huge increase in energy and focus with in just a few minutes of taking Fire
After all this simple language, the Fire advertising suddenly changes tone in an attempt to blind us with science and make us think they are clever. This long-winded paragraph must win some kind of award for double speak!
One of Fire’s patent pending technologies was created to increase mental acuity and the length of physical stimulation as compared to the standard energy product. This is accomplished by the integration of multiple technologies some of which have long been used in the Pharmaceutical Industry, but have yet to be integrated into the Nutriceutical Industry, until now. Pure Body Nutra™ Fire allows the body to increase bioavailability and lengthens the process by which the body converts the ingredients into energy resulting in a longer and smoother stimulation.
So What Is Pure Body Nutra Fire and What Are The Ingredients For Pure Body Nutra Fire?
Pure Body Nutra Fire is a diet pill that comes under the Fat burner category. It is a stimulant and contains 800mg of active ingredients. We cannot provide a complete ingredients breakdown because the amount quantities are not provided. However, we can give you a general overview.
- Nettle Leaf Extract: This commonplace plant is said to have many health benefits including potential use in the treatment of arthritis and is a source of antioxidants. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15013182
- Glucuronolactone: This chemical compound is an ingredient found energy drink Red Bull. It is supposed to give a high-energy effect but there are no further details relating to dosage and safe levels.
Once believed to cause brain tumours, this rumour has now been discredited. No relevance to weight loss. May have an uplifting effect upon mood.
- Phenylethylamine HCA (PEA): This organic compound, linked to amphetamines has a short-lived effect of around 10 -15 minutes and like amphetamines releases dopamine and norepinephrine chemicals in the brain that are associated with feelings of pleasure. No benefit for weight loss and potentially unsafe.
- Caffeine: Most diet pills and ALL fat burners contain caffeine and it can increase the speed of the metabolism and as a result help weight loss but you soon build up a tolerance to effects. Research is not definitive and although some clinical studies agree that caffeine is effective for weight loss many clinicians agree that the claims may be exaggerated.
- Synephrine Caprylate: This synthetic compound was first noticed in natural form in bitter orange peel and it can increase the speed of the heart and raise blood pressure, in common with other stimulants. According to the weight loss industry it is an appetite suppressant but medical research has suggests that further testing is necessary due to concerns about safety. Synephrine Caprylate is an alternative name for synephrine and is also known as bitter orange extract, citrus Aurantium and more.
- Yohimbine: Has been marketed as an aphrodisiac and body builder supplement and believed to play a role in fat reduction. It can be dangerous and lead to acute neurotoxity, causing a rise in heart rate and blood pressure combined with vomiting and nausea.
- Picamilion: Supplement also known as nicotinoyl is a compound containing niacin and amino butyric acid. It is used in Russia to treat depression, migraines, glaucoma and other conditions. In the USA, it is available as an OTC supplement in Russia it is a prescription drug. Potentially unsafe if taken without medical supervision.
- Inositol Niacinate: this chemical compound can widen blood vessels and is sometimes prescribed to lower cholesterol and improve circulation. However, it is well known for causing side effects such as vomiting, allergic reactions and other more dangerous reactions.
So What Does All This Mean?
This supplement does not look safe. At 800mg of active ingredients, it will be strong but you have no way of knowing exactly what you are taking because the individual ingredients amounts are not specified.
Many of the ingredients such as yohimbine and synephrine are known to cause dangerous side effects including heart attack, seizure or stroke. Obviously, this will not happen to everyone but it is a risk.
We think this stimulant could see you bouncing off the walls. It might make you feel too sick and stressed out to eat but is this a healthy way to lose some weight? We don’t think it is.
Does Pure Body Nutra Fire Have Any Side Effects?
Yes, it will have side effects if the ingredients list is to be believed.
However there is very little genuine feedback available for this supplement and the only issues reported by customers is insomnia and sweating.
Taking the ingredients list into consideration, Pure Body Nutra Fire may cause:
- Increased heart rate
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased risk of heart attack, stroke and seizure
- Increased urine output
- Allergic reaction
Caution: Avoid this supplement if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not take if you suffer from a heart condition, have high blood pressure or hyperthyroidism.
Avoid if you have glaucoma, depression or any history of substance abuse. Speak to your doctor first if you have an underlying health condition or are taking medication in case of interactions. Cease use if you experience side effects.
Any Pure Body Nutra Fire Reviews From Customers?
Yes, and there are many positive comments that have left many Amazon customers exceedingly suspicious. The majority of reviews are positive but very few look genuine.
Here is a typical positive feedback comment;
I feel bad for all the other folks out there who have tried weight loss products. This is a really good fat burner. I have dropped about 3 pant sizes since I first started this. I do have a huge boost in focus and energy. I would TELL EVERYONE TO …. TRY THIS PRODUCT !
One customer voiced his concerns about feedback back in April.
I find it very strange that the positive reviewers had a duplication of products in their posts. Check out how many reviewed the same iphone case, for example. Additionally, none had a review of products earlier than October 2013 (majority of them were from the last three months). Please also notice that all the rave reviews were posted within a three-day period!!…
We checked into this and found that this customer was correct and that this pattern continued. A review dated many months later wrote;
Why is that all these 5 star reviewers give 5 stars to every weight loss product on the planet offered by Amazon. Many by the same company?
Positive reviews do influence buying decisions as this disappointed reviewer said;
I purchase this product about I reading all people review five star on Amazon. I use this product about one month but not work for me. That why I just give one star only.
However, there are a few positive reviews that look genuine. One lady wrote;
This product has the right ingredients in it, with no stimulating side effects as some of the other products have. This Fire is fast acting. I have only been using the product for a week or so, and so far seems to be working. I look forward to the positive results so many other users have been experiencing with Fire!
We do not agree with her comment about the ingredients but are glad that it is working for her so far.
Many customers have had suspicions about the positive customer feedback.
One customer said;
You can see that these product reviews we’re bought and not real. Just look at the profiles, they rate any product 100%
And another reported;
I just went through all 43 of the 5 star reviews they were mostly done on the same day the 1st 2nd 6th and 30th of April 2014 I just think that’s a little weird. I’m not going to buy it thanks to the others that dug deep and seen this is a fake
Sadly, after looking through the customer feedback it does appear that the comments follow a pattern as many Amazon users have noticed.
This customer took the time to write a review about the supplement.
This product didn’t work for me at all. I didn’t lost any weight with this product. I followed the dosage and I think I have like 6 pills remaining in my bottle. …. I work out 5-6 days a week about 45-60 mins a day, this product should have at least help me lost some weight but it did nothing… Very disappointed and wasted my 44 dollars.
So Does Pure Body Nutra Fire Work?
If the people selling Pure Body Nutra need to go to the lengths of manipulating feedback, it does not create a great impression that this supplement works at all.
We are surprised however that more people have not reported side effects. Judging by the (incomplete) ingredients list this fat burner is crammed with stimulants and it is surprising that these have not been mentioned. Neither has any weight loss.
We do not think this fat burner will work as well as it is described.
Where Can I Buy Pure Body Nutra Fire?
You can buy Pure Body Nutra Fire direct from the Pure Body Nutra website. One container of 60 capsules (1 -2 months supply) costs $49.95.
You can also buy Pure Body Nutra Fire via Amazon.com. One container of 60 capsules costs $39.99 plus $4.99 shipping to US addresses.
Pure Body Nutra Fire is not available direct to customers outside the US but if you contact the company you can probably find out more details regarding international shipping.
What About A Guarantee
There is no money back guarantee on offer and Pure Body Nutra do not provide their terms and conditions.
We are not impressed with Pure Body Nutra Fire. The supplement contains some potentially dangerous ingredients and lacks an adequate contents profile. In addition, the product information does not provide any links to clinical evidence and does not really explain how this supplement will help you lose weight.
Pure Body Nutra should have provided some health warnings. Many of the ingredients will have an effect upon heart and blood pressure and most companies warn against potential interactions and effects even of caffeine. This lack of information is a real concern.
Most genuine customers do not appear to have actually had a problem with the side effects though and most of the anger about this supplement is directed at the manipulation of feedback. Naturally, we would not want to accuse anyone of trickery and manipulation but it does seem extremely suspicious.
At the end of the day, there are numerous better supplements on the market than this one. We do not like feeling tricked and we do not much care for this dangerous looking supplement either. We have no other choice but to reject Pure Body Nutra Fire.