- Lots of clinically proven ingredients
- Provides energy for workouts
- Individual ingredient quantities unknown
- Contains laxative ingredient
- No clear returns policy or money back guarantee
- Manufactured by Anabolic Designs
- 90 capsules per bottle
- Best suited for bodybuilders and serious exercisers
Shredabull is a fat burning weight loss aid manufactured and sold by Anabolic Designs, a company that offers ‘Elite sports nutrition designed by athletes, used by athletes and for athletes’.
The product itself is clearly aimed at those who are regular exercisers, who are looking to complete their weight loss routine of dieting and exercise with a strong weight loss product that will focus upon fat, and not cause muscle loss. The diet pill can also be used as a pre-workout energy booster, as described in the directions for use.
The company Anabolic Designs has been active since 2009,
Anabolic Designs strives to deliver the best products, knowledge and customer service to ensure all customers can dramatically improve both performance and their physique no matter what their goal or sport.
How to Take Shredabull
Take one capsule three times daily, one capsule upon waking, one capsule before lunch and one capsule 45-60 minutes before training.
On non-workout days take the final capsule in the afternoon and not to be taken within four hours of bedtime as some individuals can be sensitive to stimulant based supplements and sleeplessness can occur.
Never exceed more than six capsules daily.
- Individual ingredient quantities unknown
- Contains laxative ingredient
- No clear returns policy or money back guarantee
What Does Shredabull Claim To Do?
According to the official website, the synergistic blend will:
- Give rapid fat loss
- Give laser like mental focus
- Increase energy levels without the jitters
- Help you dominate your workouts
- Help maintain lean muscle
ShredaBull is basically the ultimate all in one fat incinerating supplement that not only covers every aspect of fat burning but also performance too.
So What Is Shredabull and What Are The Ingredients for Shredabull?
The ingredients list includes several proprietary mixes, and so not all of the ingredient quantities are per individual ingredient. The quantities provided below are per daily serving of three capsules.
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxal HCL) (10mg. 500%)
- Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin) (1000mcg. 1666%)
- Niacin (20mg. 100%)
- Folic Acid (400mcg. 100%)
- Senna Seed (4:1) (40mg): Senna is an FDA-approved non-prescription laxative. It is used to treat constipation.
- Chromium (As Chromemate® Chromium Polynicotinate) (200mcg. 166%): This is used primarily to lower fasting blood sugar levels and to lower insulin levels in people who have type 2 diabetes. In terms of its potential effect upon weight loss, it is possible that taking chromium picolinate by mouth for 2 to 3 months might produce a small weight loss of about 1.1 kg. Obviously this is an incredibly small amount of weight loss, but studies are still inconclusive.
- Calcium Carbonate (100mg. 10%)
Incinerate- Thermogenic matrix 856mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- White Willow Bark (25% salicin): Willow bark contains salicin, which acts a painkiller, and is thought to be as effective as aspirin. There is some evidence that when taken in conjunction with kola nut and ephedra, it can cause weight loss. It does not seem to have been tested on its own for weight loss properties.
- Ginger Root (5% gingerols): Some studies suggest that ginger root is an appetite suppressant. One study used dried ginger powder to make a tea that participants drank with breakfast. Researchers found that satiety levels were much higher when the tea was consumed with breakfast, rather than just the breakfast on its own.
- Raspberry Ketones (98%): Raspberry ketone is the part of a raspberry (and other fruits) that provides the distinctive smell of raspberries. Whilst it can be extracted from the fruit, especially for use in food flavourings and perfume production, it is much cheaper to synthesize it in a lab, especially for the large quantities that are required for use in raspberry ketone supplements.
Whilst there is a small amount of evidence that raspberry ketone can cause weight loss in rats, there have never been any human trials on the potential weight loss effects of raspberry ketone. The safety of using such large quantities of raspberry ketone has also never been fully researched.
- Green Tea Extract (98% polyphenols): Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins and caffeine both increase energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism temporarily. However, the metabolic increase caused by green tea is limited. One study found that the use of green tea was not enough to counteract weight gain following a very low calorie diet.
Thyrocharge- Thyroid activity enchancement (365mg)
- Guggul (10% Guggulsterones): Guggul extract is taken from the sap of a tree native to India. Currently, evidence that Guggul is useful for weight loss is preliminary, with mixed results from the few trials already conducted upon it, with some suggesting that Guggul has no effect upon weight loss, whilst other suggest its effect is moderate.
- Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin): A plant belonging to the mint family that is thought to boost the metabolism. However, the clinical trials performed using this ingredient have shown no weight loss, even when the participants’ lean muscle mass increased and fat mass decreased.
- Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein)
Secretrophin- Growth Hormone secretion blend (200mg)
- Alpha GPC
- Mucuna Pruriens (98% l-dopa): A bean like plant that has traditionally been used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is used for treating anxiety, amongst other things. However, there is little clinical evidence to support its use: the active ingredient is levodopa (l-dopa), which can affect the levels of dopamine in the brain. However, most L-dopa is broken down in the body before it can reach the brain, unless combined with specific chemicals that are not present in Mucuna Pruriens.
Lipicarbolate- Fat and Carbohydrate uptake regulator (300mg)
- Chitosan: A type of fibre extracted from the shells of crustaceans such as lobster and crabs. It may block the absorption of dietary fat and cholesterol. Studies suggest its effects are minimal.
- White kidney Bean Extract: One study in humans showed that participants who consumed white kidney bean extract, in addition to being on a multi-component weight loss programs (diet, exercise and behavioural intervention) lost more weight when compared to those who just followed the multi-component diet. However, studies typically use 1500 mg per day, much more than is used in Shredabull.
Neuro Zone- Mental Focus Matrix (601mg)
- N-Acetyl L- Tyrosine: An amino acid that is a building block of protein, this ingredient is found naturally in many foods including meat and dairy products. Some people use it as an appetite suppressant, but there is little evidence that it is effective for this use. Large doses of tyrosine may be useful for increasing alertness, especially in people who are sleep deprived.
- Phenylethlamine HCL: More commonly known as PEA, this ingredient is derived from the amino acid phenylalanine. It is thought to increase alertness, aid in concentration and focus, and may also enhance mood, which are all arguably traits that dieters need help with in succeeding with their weight loss attempts.
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol)
Cortikill- Cortisol Control and Muscle Preservation Matrix (200mg)
- Bacopa Monneri (20% bacosides A+B)
- Ashwagandha (10:1): This plant is thought that its use lowers cortisol levels in the brain and body. Cortisol is a hormone produced during moments of stress, which has been associated with increasing weight gain, and making weight loss more difficult.
- Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins And 1% Salidroside): This plant has been shown to increase endurance in rats forced to swim for long periods of time. It may also help to improve recovery time after exhaustive exercise. There is little clinical evidence based upon humans.
So What Does All This Mean?
This is a huge number of ingredients that tackle weight loss in a variety of ways. Some of the ingredients are thought to increase athletic performance, whilst others boost energy levels, making this a good diet pill for those who are exercising regularly. By helping dieters to exercise more, it indirectly boosts weight loss efforts.
There are also numerous ingredients that boost weight loss through affecting the metabolism and increasing thermogenesis in the body. These include caffeine and green tea. Chromium helps to regulate blood sugar levels, which can help to reduce sugar cravings between meals, and ginger is known to regulate the appetite.
Chitosan and white kidney bean extract may limit the absorption of calories by reducing the absorption of dietary fat, cholesterol and carbohydrates, but their effects are small considering the quantities used in this diet pill.
There are also diuretics and a laxative ingredient, which would cause temporary weight loss and could make muscles seem more prominent, because of dehydration. With such a large number of ingredients, customers should initially start with a smaller dose of Shredabull, working up to the suggested daily dose as they assess their own tolerance.
Does Shredabull Have Any Side Effects?
With the large number of ingredients used in this diet pill, it would be more surprising if Shredabull was not associated with any side effects. Customers have reported some side effects when taking capsules too close together, which include cold chills, a feeling of anxiety/ being overwhelmed, dehydration, thirst, increased sweating, nausea, insomnia and diarrhoea.
Caffeine can cause headaches, increased urination, jitteriness, dehydration, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, heart palpitations and problems sleeping. Chromium lowers blood sugar levels and so can cause light-headedness and fainting, and should not be used by diabetics.
Senna is a laxative, and so can cause diarrhoea, stomach pains, dehydration, and in some cases where the consumer is not drinking enough water, constipation.
Carb blockers such as white kidney bean extract can cause stomach pains, increased bowel movements and flatulence, severe gas and bloating. Discomfort and tenderness in the stomach is not uncommon. Eating a large amount of carbohydrates whilst using this product can lead to sudden diarrhoea after meals.
Not suitable for pregnant for breastfeeding women, diabetics, or those with high blood pressure or other cardiac related health issues.
Not for use by those under the age of 18.
Those who have any serious medical conditions or who are taking prescription medications should consult their doctor before taking any weight loss supplements.
Any Shredabull Reviews From Customers?
There are numerous customer reviews for this product, as it is sold through several different online retailers. The reviews are mixed, but many people seem to be happy with the product. Some customers did notice some side effects.
Worked fantastic for me considering i used grenade and reflex thermofusion before. In combination with proper nutrition and HIIT. Its excellent!
Waste of money, did nothing to me.
Had some mild side effect – Cold chills & slight anxiety/overwhelming feeling when taking more than 1 cap reasonably close together (only get this feeling upon taking the second tab a few hours after the first). Noticed positive effects though. Helping the leaning process well though. Please remember this is only my experience, everyone’s tolerance differs person to person, my tolerance may just be low with the ingredients in these caps. Overall; Good product with working effect – would probably get better effects if I was able to take 3 tabs a day! Recommended!
Shredabull has been the best fat burner I have used by far. No side effects and lost quite a lot around my hips over 4 weeks without any change to my training (4xper week).
Fantastic product, I was impressed with how quickly they’ve worked. Ive only been using it a week but its already helped my mental focus which ive found was an asset in all aspects of my life in and out of training .It’s also kerbed my appetite , which cut out unneeded snacking and I’m feeling fuller quicker . And I have no doubts that with more training it will aid my toning. The capsules are a bit big for me personally to swallow, but I’ve found breaking the capsules into morning oats or a drink. But other than that It’s great and will be buying next month’s supply soon.
So Does Shredabull Work?
From the customer comments, it does seem that those who are already exercising regularly and intensely do notice a boost to their workouts and weight loss as well as an improvement in their physique.
Some customers have lost significant amounts of weight using this product. There are, as always, a few dissatisfied customers, but people should remember that this is not a miracle product, and seems to work best for athletes and serious exercisers who want to push their body to better fitness, as well as losing fat mass.
The ingredients list is extensive, with the many ingredients tackling weight loss in a variety of ways. However, we do not like that this product contains laxatives, which are not suitable for regular use in the long run, and may give the impression of weight loss in the short term.
Where Can I Buy Shredabull?
From the manufacturer’s official website, projectad.me, a bottle of Shredabull costs £37.98.
Monstersupplements.com offer a single bottle for £27.99 with free delivery, but also offer a price beat guarantee. Echosupplements.com also offer a single bottle for £27.99. Amazon offer the product for £28.56 with free delivery in the UK, as well as discounts for subscribe and save customers. The cheapest is dolphinfitness.co.uk, who are currently offering a single bottle of Shredabull for £26.49, with additional discounts for bulk purchases.
What About A Guarantee
The manufacturer does not detail any money back guarantee or even a clear returns policy. As the product is cheaper from third party retailers, customers should investigate the individual money back guarantees of third party retailers before purchasing the product.
Whilst Shredabull does seem to be a very promising product for those who want to use a diet pill in their shred stage of weight loss or body building, we do have some concerns about the product. The use of laxatives is not healthy in when used regularly, and can interfere with the body’s natural ability to regulate bowel movements, causing a reliance upon laxatives. Senna and other ingredients may also interfere with the uptake of vitamins, and cause a loss of electrolytes.
With this product, dehydration is also a major concern. The website makes no mention of potential side effects, although it seems that many ingredients used can cause a variety of problems for the user, including anxiety and diarrhoea, both of which have been reported by customers.
The lack of money back guarantee or even a clear returns policy is also a concern. Customers who do want to use this product are advised to cycle the product, taking regular breaks from use, as well as starting with a small dose to assess their personal tolerance.
Overall, we reject Shredabull as it is not the best weight loss aid available by far, and it is most suitable for people who are trying to achieve a body-builder type physique and lifestyle.
We reject Shredabull.