Slimette food supplement is aimed at giving you support when you are trying to lose weight. Whether you are following a diet or an exercise programme, the basic tenet of this pill is that it helps boost your own efforts and makes weight loss easier to achieve. The diet pills contain natural ingredients, including some diet pill favourites and the overall impression is reasonably good.
- Contains some good ingredients
- Appealing multi language website
- Insufficient ingredient quantities
- No customer feedback
- Little or no clinical evidence
- Company based in United Arab Emirates
- International Coverage with different languages
- No Guarantee offered
Slimette is a slimming pill with an international appeal! With a multi language website and the product manufactured in Dubai within the United Arab Emirates, you can buy Slimette across the UK, Europe and the USA. Simply click on the language or country of your choice and the entire text of the site is translated for you.
Slimette contains a range of natural ingredients that are designed to promote fat burning and increase energy levels. These include Acai berry, Guarana, green tea, cayenne pepper and Acetyl L-Carnitine. The ingredient levels are specified and although there is no specific product information about how these actually work, at least you can see what you are taking.
To use, you simply take 2 -4 capsules a day and you are recommended to take these twice a day with breakfast and with lunch.
Although this diet pill does not list caffeine in its ingredients, Guarana is a form of caffeine and a stimulant, and green tea extract contains caffeine as well. If you take Slimette too close to bedtime, you may have trouble sleeping.
Each bottle of Slimette contains 60 capsules so is a month’s supply if you take two a day. However, at four capsules a day, it will only last you a fortnight.
Slimette unfortunately does not include any medical proof or clinical evidence surrounding this supplement but there is a brief explanation about the ingredients and what they are supposed to do.
The Slimette website is easy to navigate and if you wish to buy, you are taken to links based on the site. For UK customers this will be to Amazon.co.uk and to Natural Labs another UK website that specialises in health products. German customers are linked to Amazon.De, French customers to Amazon.Fr and so on. The Natural Labs link also provides text and information in your own language.
US customers can buy via NuviaCare .com an American retail outlet and also Amazon.co.uk. So far, Slimette is not available from Amazon.com.
Slimette is distributed by Key Players a UAE company and as such US and European law does not apply in transactions and whether this applies to manufacturing standards is not known. Slimette does not offer a guarantee and in the case of damage or if attempting a refund you may have to return the package to Dubai. A disadvantage with Slimette is that there is no customer phone line or live chat facility. If you wish to contact the company, you must do it via email.
- Ingredient amounts may be insufficient for weight loss
- Taking 4 capsules per day means the supplement could only last 15 days
- Lack of a full money-back guarantee
What Does Slimette Claim To Do?
Slimette claims to offer;
a unique blend of ingredients that, when used in combination, improve the effectiveness of weight loss treatments
In other words they claim that if you use this slimming pill with any other weight loss regime such as a diet or exercise plan it will help you lose weight.
This is the major selling point of this diet pill and it is not a bad one.
Everyone knows that simply taking a diet pill and sitting back and expecting to lose weight will not work. You do have to put some effort into it yourself. By the same token, if you do look for some support with a diet pill, you will want it to work.
According to the advertising, Slimette will;
support fat burning, speed up metabolism and increase energy
and this may work up to a point.
The ingredients may have some effect upon your metabolism. However, whether or not it justifies the price is questionable.
Slimette is also described as a “novelty on the market” which we find it harder to understand. This diet pill does not look bad but it can hardly be described as a novelty because there are so many other similar looking diet pills available.
There are some true-life customer testimonials on the website and unsurprisingly the comments here are extremely positive. This is not a problem and we are not making accusations but we just wish we could find some independent customer reviews elsewhere.
So What Is Slimette and What Are The Ingredients For Slimette?
Slimette is a fat burner style diet pill that may help boost you metabolism and make you feel more alert. It is a mild stimulant combined with a health supplement.
Diet pills contain:
- Acai Berry Fruit Extract 4.1 (200mg): Acai berry is high in antioxidants and can have an effect upon the reduction of chloresterol according to research. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21569436
- Guarana Seed Extract (400mg): Although Gurana is a popularly known for it stimulant and mood improving qualities, a recent investigation carried out in 2013 by an Italian university has indicated that it performed no better than a placebo in tests. Clinical opinion is that further testing is necessary. Contains caffeine. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23706111
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (240mg): Rich in the antioxidants Polyphenols and Catechins which are excellent for maintaining health. This ingredient also contains caffeine. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23493529
- Cayenne Extract (12,5mg): Cayenne pepper does help boost the metabolism. Scientific research has found that high levels of Capsaicinoids found in red pepper increase the metabolism and will help you lose weight faster. However, at this low serving size, it is unlikely to have an effect. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22634197
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (80mg): This may play a role in the treatment of cancer and it may have an effect upon the metabolism and muscle development. However, Acetyl L Carnitine is largely untested for its role in weight loss and has mainly undergone animal testing. The long lasting effects and optimum dose need to be further tested. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22549035
- Bioperine (black pepper extract) (2,5mg): May help the absorption of the other ingredients
- Chromium Provides (10mcg): 25% RDA
- Vitamin D3 (10mcg): Provides 200% RDA
So What Does All This Mean?
Slimette has some good-looking ingredients that have undergone some clinical testing. The stimulant effect of the Gurana and green tea may help give you a “pick me up” and the Acai berry is a health supplement ingredient that may help increase your metabolism. However, the quantities may be insufficient to have much of an effect.
Does Slimette Have Any Side Effects?
The company says no, and in fairness we cannot see why there should be. You may experience sleeplessness, jitteriness and anxiety if you are sensitive to caffeine or overdo the recommended dose. Acetyl L Carnitine should be safe but long-term effects are unknown.
Because this diet pill is so new on the market, customer feedback is so far unavailable and even though Slimette is on sale via Amazon all over the UK and Europe, so far nobody has commented.
Caution: Avoid if you are pregnant or breast advice. Seek the advice of your doctor if you have a medical condition or are taking other medication.
Any Slimette Reviews From Customers?
Slimette is very new and so far, customer feedback seems to be unavailable. We will aim to bring you updated information regarding this diet pill once consumers have had a chance to try it.
The customer testimonials on the official website do not look believable because they do not feature elsewhere on the internet.
So Does Slimette Work?
Slimette may help you as a health supplement but it is unlikely to really help you lose weight.
If you exercise diet and take Slimette, you will probably attribute the success to Slimette. If you do not exercise or change eating habits and take this diet pill, you will fail to lose weight and blame Slimette. ..What we are trying to say here is that the effect may be as a placebo. It might help you. There again, it might not.
Where Can I Buy Slimette?
You can buy Slimette by going to the product website and clicking on one of their outlets. You will then be directed to Amazon or Natural Labs, NuviaCare if you are in the USA.
Prices vary slightly. If you are in the USA one bottle of 60 capsules will cost $58.62 from Nuvia. For UK customers, the same bottle will cost £27.60 from Natural Labs and astonishingly £34.50 from Amazon plus £8.00 postage and packing.
Prices vary slightly across Europe but are around €34.80 per bottle plus shipping.
You can buy Slimette based on a one off purchase. The third party sellers do not operate an auto ship programme and depending on who you buy from, you can choose from a variety of payment options.
These include PayPal, bankcard showing the Visa or MasterCard logo and Dotpay. If you have not heard of Dotpay, it is an alternative to PayPal hosted in Switzerland and backed by a Russian investment group.
What About Money Back Guarantee?
There is no money back guarantee offered with this product. However, you can withdraw from a purchase within 10 days and return the diet pills back to the company. Please note, to qualify the bottle must be sealed and returned in the original packaging. You must first send a covering letter and you will have to send both the letter and the package separately and back to Dubai.
Slimette looks OK at first glance but the capsule quantities are insufficient to have much of an effect. It may be more of a placebo than a real product and it is an expensive way of taking a weak health supplement. Although the capsules come in packs of 60, you are recommended to take up to four diet pills a day so your month’s supply may only last two weeks.
The postage costs are expensive and you can expect delays of around 10 day’s delivery time, according to the company website information. No guarantee is offered and if you need to contact the company or return your package expect a hassle that may end up costing you extra in shipping charges.