Supera Complete is an American diet pill which contains seven of the so-called best weight loss ingredients in one capsule. The product advertising makes some big claims about this diet pill that appear to be backed up by the impressive weight loss results seen in customer testimonials on the website.
Supera Complete Pros
Supera Complete Cons
- Ridiculous weight loss claims!
- Could be side effects
- No independent customer feedback
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
Supera Complete Review
Supera Complete Facts
- Supplement is marketed by Super Diet Alternatives
- One month’s supply costs $47.50
- A guarantee is offered but no mention of this in the terms and conditions.
When you are looking to lose weight, it can be hard to know which supplement to choose! There are so many choices on the market and it seems that each day a new ingredient comes along and is heralded as the next best thing for weight loss.
Supera Complete has made this easier by simply including ALL of the most popular weight loss ingredients into one pill, which according to the company advertising will turn your body into a “fat burning machine” Phew!
Supera Complete contains Garcinia Cambogia and Raspberry Ketone – known to millions after prime time TV Dr Oz called these ingredients “the holy grail of weight loss.”
It also contains African Mango – believed to help reduce stored fat and suppress appetite. Following on from these three big names Supera Complete contains exotic fruit, the antioxidant rich Moringa, Cactus extract Caralluma Fimbriata and White kidney bean extract both known for helping to block carb absorption and suppressing the appetite.
The final ingredient is Green Coffee Bean extract, another Dr Oz favourite ingredient.
Green coffee bean is said to help burn fat because of the chlorogenic acid it contains.
Although Supera Complete quotes Dr Oz as being the authority on weight loss, he has already been criticised by the medical establishment for making wild claims about the unproven ingredients which are actually contained in this supplement!
It is important to remember that just because someone says something is good on TV, it does not mean it is true!
See our article on Dr Oz to find out more.
The problem with most of these ingredients is that the many of the weight loss effects have been over hyped and do not come backed with any real evidence.
Raspberry Ketones for example has never been clinically tested on humans, just animals and the research into Garcinia Cambogia looks equally flimsy.
However, some of the ingredients such as African Mango have had clinical testing and do look promising.
The downside is that the ingredient contents here do not necessarily reflect the clinical testing so may not achieve the same good results.
According to the product information, Supera Complete has eight key benefits.
- Sheds weight & cuts down belly fat every day.
- Promotes a healthy blood pressure level.
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Increases energy levels.
- Wipes out hunger cravings.
- Eliminates moods swings.
- Helps fight diseases.
- Promotes beautiful skin and hair.
There is no evidence that any of these claims will actually work due to this pill but losing weight and getting healthier will help cause these effects.
Supera Complete is marketed by Super Diet Alternatives. The full address is:
27 Norwood Street, Suite 331
Everett, MA 02149
The Supera Complete website is appealing. You can download a free magazine all about weight loss and the customer service dept is quick to engage with you via live chat.
In fact, this live chat facility gives you the feeling that you are being watched as you make your way round the site. It is rather like popping into a department store and being followed round by the sales assistant.
We were concerned about auto billing – but according to the Supera complete customer service representative, this is not applicable when ordering online. She did not mention whether it is applicable if you buy over the phone so if you do this take care!
To use Supera Complete take 1 capsule before your 2 largest meals of the day.
Supera Complete Concerns:
- Do not take if you are trying to conceive. Moringa is used as a contraceptive.
- The weight loss claims are ludicrous. A reputable company would not make these claims
- Zero independent feedback
What Does Supera Complete Claim To Do?
Supera Complete comes with some punchy advertising!
This supplement has ;
ALL THE TOP DIET INGREDIENTS COMBINED INTO ONE SUPER PILL
It will help you;
- melt away your pounds
- get ageless skin
- have more energy
- And be happier than you’ve ever been!
Wow! Can you really believe that an OTC diet pill will make you happier than you’ve ever been and give you ageless skin? We don’t.
With Supera Complete®, you’ll feel better about yourself. You’ll notice more energy, increased self-esteem, the elimination of mood swings …and, best of all, you’ll be happier as you notice a huge difference on the scale.
None of these claims are proven consequences of taking this diet pill!
Supera Complete explains the purposes of the ingredients.
- 1 Garcinia Cambogia Block Fat & Sugars
- 2 Raspberry Ketone Burns Fat & Increases Metabolism
- 3 African Mango Appetite Suppressant & Fat Burner
- The remaining ingredients are described as “Super foods” that complete Supera’s “Fat Loss Punch”
So What Is Supera Complete and What Are The Ingredients For Supera Complete?
Supera Compete is a general-purpose diet pill that may have an n effect upon your metabolism and your appetite. Serving size is equal to one capsule.
- Garcinia Cambogia (100mg) Much touted ingredient that lacks any real evidence that it works. According to supporters, Garcinia Cambogia decreases belly fat and helps increase lean muscle mass. It is said to decrease cholesterol, LDL, and triglycerides and to raise levels of the “good cholesterol” HDL.
This all sounds good but it just isn’t proven to work.
One test carried out on 135 obese subjects had promising beginnings but concluded “Garcinia Cambogia failed to produce significant weight loss and fat mass loss beyond that observed with placebo.”
- Raspberry Ketone (100mg): Animal testing has indicated that extremely high doses of Raspberry Ketones change the metabolism and helps prevent the formation of lipids and fats. However, this ingredient has never been tested on humans and what works for guinea pigs, rats and mice does not necessarily work for humans. The medical opinion is that the claims for raspberry ketones are over inflated.
- African Mango (100mg): Also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, this ingredient has had some limited clinical testing. The University of Cameroon found that 300mg a day helped create metabolic pathways i.e. may improve leptin resistance and help weight loss. Ingredients here do not reflect clinical test.
- Moringa (100mg): Plant extract that may be an effective food source in famine areas. High in vitamins and minerals it may have numerous health benefits and is used for many conditions including as an aphrodisiac and to prevent pregnancy.
- Caralluma Fimbriata (100mg): This succulent plant found in India is used to reduce hunger pangs. There is evidence that it works weight loss but this has not been fully evaluated.
- White Kidney Bean (100mg): This bean supplement is derived from the fibrous white kidney bean and a good source of fibre. There has been clinical testing on white kidney bean extract for its weight loss benefits. One test concluded that kidney bean extract produces significant decrements in body weight. However, most testing has used larger serving sizes than seen here.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (100mg): This ingredient was featured on the Dr Oz show and is one of the ingredients that got him into trouble with the authorities for making false claims about weight loss ingredients that lack proof. Research results indicate that slight weight loss may be caused by chlorogenic acid – present in unroasted or green coffee beans, which appears to inhibit glucose into the blood stream
Scientists report, “More rigorous trials are needed to assess the usefulness of Green Coffee Extract as a weight loss tool”
So What Does All This Mean?
Supera Complete is a mixed bag of ingredients! The Dr Oz endorsed ingredients do not have any evidence that they will work for weight loss at all and many of the amount quantities seem inadequate.
There inconclusive evidence that raspberry ketone does anything long-term and the idea that this supplement will help you magically lose weight is laughable.
The ingredients which come with some proof such as African mango Caralluma and white kidney bean are in such small quantities they are unlikely to have any effect.
We were unable to find any customer feedback so we cannot bring you any true-life experiences.
Does Supera Complete Have Any Side Effects?
There may be side effects. Supera Complete does contain caffeine although you may have to be extremely sensitive to suffer any ill effects from such a low amount.
However, potential side effects may include;
- Stomach discomfort
- Mild stimulant effects
- Rapid heart beat
Many of the ingredients have not been tested for long-term side effects.
Avoid if pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not take if you are trying to conceive – Moringa is known as a natural contraceptive. Speak to your doctor first if you have any type of medical condition or if you are taking prescription medication in case of interactions.
Any Supera Complete Reviews From Customers?
We were unable to find any independent customer feedback for Supera Complete. There are customer testimonials on the Supera Complete website, complete with pictures and these look great but we don’t believe them.
One woman wrote,
I’ve lost 84 lbs in 3 months and I haven’t changed the way I eat or started exercising
We are just VERY sceptical. No diet pill on the planet works as well as that.
So Does Supera Complete Work?
No, it won’t really work and you certainly will not lose 84lbs within three months or any thing like it.
The product information claims to help you lose weight without changing your diet and exercise levels but this is impossible for any diet pill. You have to work with a supplement, not just sit back and expect the weight to fall off. It just won’t happen.
If you change your diet and exercise levels, you may lose weight but we cannot see how this diet pill will offer any support other than as a placebo.
Where Can I Buy Supera Complete?
You can buy Supera Complete via the product website.
One month’s supply of 60 capsules (lose up to 37lbs) costs $47.50. Three month’s supply of capsules costs $97.95 and apparently will help you lose up to a staggering 90lbs! Six month’s supply costs $197.95 and supposedly will help you lose up to 150lbs!
The two larger orders come with a free gift described as an indispensible BMI calculator – it looks like a novelty tape measure.
Supera Complete is also advertised in magazines and you can order over the phone, or by sending an old-fashioned cheque.
Be careful if you order over the phone. We could not get straight answer regarding auto billing so make sure you don’t agree to this if you do not want it.
What About A Guarantee
There is a money back guarantee. According to the FAQs, you are covered by a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked. Or so they say.
There is no mention of the guarantee in the terms and conditions.
We are not impressed with Supera Complete. This diet pill is a mix of some of the most popular ingredients on the market but that is no guarantee that it will work. Many of the claims for the ingredients are unfounded and over hyped and even the ingredients, which come with some evidence, are in too small quantities to do much.
Added to that, the weight loss claims made by this company are very dubious!
You are not going to lose vast amounts of weight simply by taking this pill and it won’t make you look and feel younger or make you happy.
Can you really believe that simply taking a diet pill will make you lose 150lbs? If it really had this effect, it would be dangerous.
The truth is that Supera Complete is a rather ineffective supplement that comes with some punchy advertising and unproven claims dressed up as facts. Our verdict? Save your money and leave this diet pill alone. It is an easy decision.
We reject Supera Complete.