Should the new T6 fat burner be used with caution or is this just marketing hype? We take a closer to see if it’s safe and whether you can really lose weight with this supplement.
T6 Fat Incineration Pros
- Some good feedback
- Available from trusted bodybuilding retailers
T6 Fat Incineration Cons
- No manufacturer money-back guarantee
- Full ingredient profile not revealed
- Product information lacking
- Lacks clinical studies
- Side effects reported
T6 Fat Incineration Review
T6 Fat Burner Facts
- Recently developed fat burner
- Only available from UK supplement and bodybuilding retailers
- Lacks full ingredient information and clinical studies
T6 is manufactured by Weight Management Systems although we could not find their official website; it seems that T6 Fat Incineration is only available through 3rd party bodybuilding and supplement retailers based in the UK, the likes of Monster Supplements and Performance Foods.
We did our usual searches and could not find any consumers who have reported being ripped off or scammed by either T6 Fat Incineration or by the manufacturer, Weight Management Systems.
T6 Fat Incineration is not as well known as the range of popular T5 fat burners that have shown to work for both dieters and those looking for that extra boost when in the gym.
Stockists of T6 Fat Incineration recommend only taking one capsule daily at breakfast for new users of this fat burner whereas seasoned users are advised to take another capsule with lunch.
T6 Fat Incineration Concerns:
- Only sold from 3rd party bodybuilding and supplement retailers – No money-back guarantee from manufacturer
- Care should be taken if you are new to strong fat burners because of side effects
- Lack of clinical studies, product information brief and no ingredient amounts revealed
What Does T6 Fat Incineration Claim To Do?
T6 Fat Incineration diet pills claim to be one of the strongest fat burners available. So much so that it is recommended to start with a slow dosage to ensure you can tolerate them without side effects!
T6 fat burners claims to be work well because….
It burns fat by thermogenics (heats the body up) It does this to an extreme level so maximum fat burning takes place.
Along with boosting metabolism, T6 claims to:
reduce you cravings for food…suppresses your appetite
That’s not all; it also claims to reduce water retention so that you look more defined.
So What is T6 Fat Incineration and What Are The Ingredients in T6 Fat Incineration?
T6 is marketed as primarily a fat burner but also contains ingredients that could suppress your appetite too. Although the ingredients are revealed by most retailers the ingredient amounts are not disclosed. This makes it impossible to determine if sufficient quantities are present to cause any positive weight loss effect.
So let’s take a look at what makes the 650mg proprietary blend in each T6 capsule:
- Caffeine: One of the most popular ingredients in fat burners and is suppose to boost metabolism, improve alertness and increase energy levels. Evidence supports short term benefits but depends on the amounts consumed. No indication is given to the amounts used.
- Capsicum Extract: Found in red hot chilli peppers and shown to be effective at boosting metabolism by helping to burnt up to 12 times more calories.
- N-Methyltyramine (NMT): Claims to be a promising stimulant and potential cause fat loss. It’s reported to act similar to other stimulants such as Bitter Orange and Synephrine, which are legal alternatives to ephedrine. There are positive claims that it can help decrease appetite, increase metabolism and body heat, burn fat and increase energy levels. More research is needed to determine how effective this ingredient is.
- Cranesbill Extract: More familiarly known as Geranium and is an herb grown in North America and is high in tannins, commonly used to treat diarrhea, dysentery, haemorrhoids and bladder inflammation. We are not sure what its function is in this supplement!
- Cocoa Extract: Used to make cocoa products and chocolate. Have numerous health benefits as it contains lots of flavanols that have antioxidants effects. These include lowering cholesterol and blood pressure, protect against heart disease and may help reverse blood vessel damage in people with diabetes. (Source: http://altmedicine.about.com/od/completeazindex/a/cocoa_benefits.htm)
- Acai Extract: Contains high amounts of antioxidants that can promote cardiovascular and digestive health.
So What Does All This Mean?
There are some ingredients in T6 Fat Incineration that have proven to have positive weight loss benefits, most notably Capsicum Extract and Acai Extract. These have shown to kick start metabolism and could be beneficial if suffering from metabolic syndrome (low or underactive metabolism).
The frequent problem with diet pills that contain proprietary blends is they don’t tend to disclose the ingredient amounts. This means you don’t really know what you are taking and how effective the individual ingredients will be!
Caffeine is one of key ingredient in T6 fat burners, but how much, the amount in a normal strength coffee or more? We simply do not know.
Does T6 Fat Incineration Have Any Side Effects?
This fat burner is heavy on the stimulants and confirmed by the anecdotal reports by consumers who have taken it, saying they felt an energy buzz and a bit on edge.
Some consumers have also reported feeling a bit light headed after taking T6 fat burner capsules.
Caution: These capsules are strong, if you suffer from side effects stop using them immediately and seek medical advice. If you are new to T6 fat burners then it is recommended you only take one capsule per day at breakfast. You are strongly advised NOT to exceed 2 capsules per day.
Any T6 Fat Incineration Reviews From Customers?
Consumer reviews on retailer sites tend to be very positive reporting “endless energy” to the “strongest and most effective fat burner”. Some consumers have reported not losing any weight at all!
So Does T6 Fat Incineration Work?
It is difficult to say for certain whether T6 Fat Incineration works! Looking at some of consumer reviews would suggest it does but there is no clinical evidence that supports whether this supplement really does work.
Due to the amount of stimulants this product contains then it’s likely you could experience brief periods of increased alertness and elevated energy levels.
Where Can I Buy T6 Fat Incineration?
T6 fat burners are not available on the High Street or directly from the manufacturer but only from UK based bodybuilding and supplement retailers online.
Prices vary according to retailer with the cost of 1 bottle of 60 caps of T6 Fat Incineration varying between £29.95 and £49.95 ($47 and $80).
Is There Any Money-Back Guarantee?
There is no manufacturer money-back guarantee.
Money-back guarantees are available from the stockist but you would need to check this out independently as they vary.
There is a real lack of detailed information about T6 Fat Incineration. All the retailers stocking this fat burner use EXACTLY the same description, which is lacking in how this supplement works.
We could find NO references to clinical studies and NO ingredient amounts disclosed.
Many of the positive consumer reviews are displayed on the retailers’ website. On a plus side though, some consumers in bodybuilding forums have reported weight loss, increased alertness and more energy.
T6 fat burners are marketing more towards the gym enthusiast who is looking to get that lean and defined look and not so much towards the everyday dieter. For many T6 will probably be too strong and take some getting used to.
Despite some good feedback there is so just too much information missing and so we have no choice but to reject T6 Fat Incineration.