We take an in-depth look at Thermakor below.
- 30 day money back guarantee
- May improve triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- No ingredient quantities provided
- Some negative reviews
- Long list of possible side effects
- Manufactured by Kor Nutrition
- 60 capsules per bottle
- Thermogenic fat burner with long list of ingredients
Thermakor is manufactured by Kor Nutrition, an American company. At this time, Thermakor appears to be their only product. Thermakor is described as ‘Advanced Thermogenic Fat-Burning Formulation’, although it also has other functions, such as improving mood and boosting energy levels.
Kor Nutrition, the manufacturers of Thermakor, can be contacted through the email address and postal address provided on Thermakor’s official website.
How to Take Thermakor
Take 1-2 capsules, twice daily between meals.
Take 1 serving first thing upon waking in the morning.
If you are sensitive to caffeine, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime.
Thermakor recommends 2 capsules daily for a minimum of 3 months to maximize weight loss results.
Based upon these instructions, a single bottle of Thermakor, which contains 60 capsules, would last for between 15 and 30 days of use.
- No ingredient quantities provided
- Long list of possible side effects
- Some ingredients not related to weight loss
What Does Thermakor Claim To Do?
Simply put, Thermakor is a fat-burning weight loss supplement that, at its core, is powered by the science of thermogenesis. Combined with proper nutrition and exercise, Thermakor can dramatically accelerate your fat-burning efforts and shatter your weight loss goals.
Kor Nutrition list Thermakor’s benefits as:
- Accelerates Metabolism through Thermogenesis
- Decreases Body Fat
- Eliminates Appetite
- Provides Powerful & Long-Lasting Energy
- Increases Mental Focus
- Includes All-Natural & Healthy Ingredients
So What Is Thermakor and What Are The Ingredients?
No ingredient quantities are provided for Themakor, but there is an ingredients tab on the official website, listing the ingredients used, as well as describing what role they play in aiding weight loss.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins and caffeine both increase energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism slightly for few hours.
- Codonopsis Pilosula Root: The manufacturers of Thermakor claim this supports the immune system and the metabolism. However, other impartial sources state that this ingredient is used to treat loss of appetite and to promote weight gain.
- Yohimbe: Some studies have noticed increased blood concentrations of free fatty acids in participants who use yohimbe extract, suggesting increased rates of lipolysis. However, the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database has stated that there is insufficient evidence to claim it aids in weight loss.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa Plant: Evodia is used to treat diarrhoea and a lack of appetite. Conversely, it is also used to aid weight loss, as it is thought to be a stimulant, but no research has been conducted into possible weight loss effects in humans.
- Black Pepper Extract: Black pepper extract increases the amount of nutrients that are absorbed into the body in the digestive tract. It may also increase the absorption of various drugs, which may lead to potential side effects.
- Quebracho Blanco Bark: A plant that is sometimes used to treat high blood pressure.
- Inula Racemosa Plant: Increases insulin sensitivity in the body, and is thought to lower cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood.
- Xanthinol Nicotinate: This is prescribed for long term memory disorders and lack of concentration. It is a form of vitamin B3.
- Cnidium Monnieri Plant: Primarily used as a pro-erectile treatment, this plant may also have anti-diabetic effects.
- Inositol Hexaphosphate: One study showed its use helped reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels, blood pressure, and insulin resistance in postmenopausal women with metabolic syndrome, but there was no mention of any weight changes in the group.
- White Willow Bark: Willow bark contains salicin, a painkiller related to aspirin. There is some evidence that when taken in conjunction with kola nut and ephedra, it can cause weight loss, although it has not been tested in isolation.
- DMAE: This ingredient is marketed as a memory and mood enhancer. There is currently little clinical evidence to support this.
- Troxerutin: A type of flavonol that has been shown to lower cholesterol levels in mice.
- Caffeine: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
So What Does All This Mean?
There is a large number of ingredients in this diet pill. Not knowing the quantities of any of the ingredients means that we have no way of establishing the actual strength of the product, merely what it should do in theory. Some of the ingredients have rather tenuous links to weight loss, and little clinical evidence to support the claims made about the product.
White willow bark has never been studied on its own as a weight loss aid, with the only information suggesting that it acts as a weight loss aid coming from a study in which it was used in conjunction with kola nut and ephedra.
Ephedra is known to be a strong weight loss aid on its own, and so could have been solely responsible for the weight loss seen in the study.
Caffeine is known to boost the metabolism, and green tea increases thermogenesis in the body, but these are both considered to be small but significant effects.
Does Thermakor Have Any Side Effects?
In the FAQ section of the Thermakor website, the manufacturers make the following statement about the potential side effects of Thermakor:
As with all supplements, side effects are possible as everybody responds differently to different ingredients. The nature of a supplement is to provide the body with natural nutrients and to enhance natural processes. Therefore, negative side effects are rare. However, due to having caffeine, this supplement can possibly induce an increased heart rate and “jittery” feeling due to increased energy. In very rare events, such supplements may induce nausea.
Looking at the full ingredients list, we have identified some other side effects that could occur whilst using this product.
Side effects of Xanthinol Nicotinate can include flushing, nausea, heartburn, itchy skin and vomiting. DMAE can cause constipation, itching, headache, drowsiness, insomnia, excitation, vivid dreams, confusion, depression, increased blood pressure, an increase in schizophrenia symptoms, and unwanted movements of the face and mouth. Inositol Hexaphosphate binds with iron in the digestive system, which reduces the amount of iron absorbed from food and supplements. This can worsen anaemia.
Consuming caffeine can lead to headaches, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, heart palpitations, increased urination, dehydration, jitteriness, dizziness and insomnia.
Quebracho Blanco can cause side effects such as drooling, headache, sweating, dizziness, stupor, and sleepiness. In large doses, it can cause nausea and vomiting.
Yohimbe can cause a wide range of side effects, including stomach upset, excitation, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, irritability, headache, frequent urination, bloating, rash, nausea, and vomiting. High doses can cause more severe effects.
White willow bark can cause upset stomach, itching, rash and even allergic reactions. Those who are allergic to aspirin should not consume white willow bark because of its salicin content.
Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician before use.
Not suitable for those under the age of 18.
Not suitable for anyone who is allergic to aspirin, or who had any cardiac related health problems, including high blood pressure.
Diabetics should consult their physician before taking this product, as several different ingredients may affect blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity.
Those with depression or anxiety, or diagnosed mental illness should not use this product.
Any Thermakor Reviews From Customers?
There are some customer testimonials on the official Thermakor website. These have obviously been selected to best promote the product.
I’ve been taking this product for three weeks, and I’m pleasantly surprised to say it works. I’ve already lost six pounds. I couldn’t be happier.
I lost 3.5 lbs in my first 2 weeks without any side effects, it controls my appetite and I’ve been thinking a lot less about food. I will continue using it.
This is a great product. I am not hungry at all. I feel great and my mood is awesome. I feel like I can do anything. I have so much energy I don’t know what to do with it. Thank you for making such a great supplement.
Thermakor used to be sold on amazon but it currently unavailable. Despite the product image having a slightly different label, we do believe this to be the same product. There are several customer reviews here for Thermakor, showing that consumers appear to be divided in their opinions of the product.
I didn’t feel any boast of energy using this. My appetite was not curbed. No results from using this product. I don’t recommend it.
Not what I expected at all!!! I didn’t even feel it.
I bought this to lose weight/fat. I am no longer able to exercise and it may work better if combined with exercise. I did notice I did not get as sleepy as I usually do.
This thing is strong. Maybe its cuz I only way 108 pounds, but seriously 1 a day was all i could do. But it works great. I dropped 2% ish body fat in 2 weeks. I was stuck at 14% for over 6 months – then started taking thermakor and finally broke 14. Pretty awesome. Plus the energy feels good and I have no crash. Im a fan. Good product. Good company.
Does give a good “jolt” when I use it and really does cut down my snacking habits. Can give me too much of a racing heart if I take it & do not workout (walk, clean house..)
So Does Thermakor Work?
The customer comments suggest that Thermakor can make a difference to weight loss, although not all reviews agree with this view. Customers have also noticed improvements to mood, reduced appetite and increased energy levels. There are a few customers who noticed no changes at all whilst using the product.
The ingredients list is a mixed bag of ingredients that have a wide variety of functions. Not all of the ingredients are directly or strongly linked with weight loss, and there are a number of ingredients that are under-researched, with no human trials having been conducted.
However, there are some ingredients that would appear to improve the general health of the consumer, lowering cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels, as well as improving insulin sensitivity. Caffeine, green tea and yohimbe all have evidence suggesting that they will increase weight loss.
Without knowing the ingredient quantities, it is difficult to establish the strength of this product. It is also difficult to know how likely side effects are, especially as there is an incredibly long list of potential side effects that could develop from consuming the ingredients used in Thermakor.
Where Can I Buy Thermakor?
Thermakor is currently only available from the official website. A single bottle costs $59.00, but there are significant discounts for bulk purchases. Two bottles cost $99.00, and three bottles cost $139.00. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, enough for 30 days of use. Delivery is available across the USA and internationally, although international orders may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
The product used to be available on amazon, but is currently unavailable, with no expected back in stock date.
What About A Guarantee
The manufacturers of Thermakor offer a 100% money back guarantee. They write:
We stand by our product. If you’re unhappy with your first-time order for any reason you can return the product for a full refund of the purchase price. In order to obtain your refund for an order you must send in the product within 30 days of your initial order date. Include within the package your full name and order # and/or order date. It’s that simple.
A returns address is provided at the bottom of the terms and conditions page on the official website.
Despite the long list of possible side effects we were able to identify, the manufacturers of Thermakor list surprisingly few restrictions on who should not use this product for health reasons. The product contains some ingredients that could aid weight loss, but there are more ingredients present that are unlikely to impact greatly upon weight loss.
Customer reviews are mixed, suggesting that this product will not work for everyone. The product is fairly expensive when bought as a single bottle, but there are significant discounts available for larger purchases. The money back guarantee does go some way to help protecting the interests of customers who find the product ineffective or who develop side effects, leaving them unable to use Thermakor.
Overall we cannot recommend Thermakor to our readers as the product has too many potential side effects and not enough accurate information about the ingredients used.
If Thermakor were to release their ingredient quantities and were able to cite the sources of the claims made about the product, Thermakor would be a more appealing option. Even without this information, we doubt that Thermakor is a very strong diet pill, although it does seem to have strengths in other areas, such as potentially improving cholesterol levels.