With supposedly science to support the clinically proven ingredients in this supplement, we were keen to see exactly what Thermogenesil was about.
- Two promising ingredients
- Vegetarian friendly capsules
- Lacks company details and address
- Lacks full ingredient profile
- Lacks customer testimonials
- Lacks clinical references
- Expensive International shipping rates
- Manufactured by Ampersand Industries, LLC in Utah, USA
- Vegetarian friendly capsules
- Confusion over number of capsules/serving size and days’ supply
The official Thermogenesil website is very basic with limited information although looks clean and professional. The design follows a familiar format with a large and very clear picture of the bottle alongside an attractive, fit and toned couple.
It’s not easy to find out but this supplement is manufactured by Ampersand Industries llc who are based in Utah, US. This company own a number of other supplements, a number of which we are also reviewed and rejected, these are; Myoripped, Phenphedrine, Ambislim and Slimvox.
There are no clear company details shown on the site ANYWHERE and only a sales line, web contact form and “live chat” are available.
When searching for Thermogenesil scams or rip-offs reported online, we only came across a complaint against the company, seen here.
Each bottle contains 168 capsules that should be taken in two servings per day, once at breakfast and at lunch. Each serving size is 3 capsules and somewhat confusing is the fact that the bottle states there are 60 servings when in fact it should say 56 servings. In the frequently asked questions they state each bottle only lasts for 28 days.
Lastly we really liked the fact that these capsules are vegetarian friendly although we could find no further information about this on the site.
- Concerns of lack of testimonials and information available
- Lacks full ingredient profile so no indication if sufficient amounts available
- Bottle claims to have 60 servings and yet official site states 168 capsules will last 28 days!
What Does Thermogenesil Claim To Do?
The manufacturers of Thermogenesil claim their “thermogenic fat burning formula”:
- Increases metabolic rate
- Eat less food
- Energy and focus
They further suggest that most diet pills fail because:
They Don’t Contain Clinically Proven Ingredients
Proprietary Blends – Say NO to diet pills that don’t provide the amount of each ingredient. A lot of companies will use great ingredients in such small amounts that it provides little to no benefit to you.
We actually 100% agree with both statements and find they are rarely emphasised on merchant sites when marketing their products.
The problem is that Thermogenesil doesn’t tell you how much of their ingredients are in the product either! So what’s the point in highlighting this issue and then doing exactly the same thing… bizarre!
The simple “diet pills comparison” chart of Thermogenesil against other products (Alli, Hydroxycut Advanced and Slimquick Ultra) suggests this is the only product that has clinically proven ingredients that attacks fat cells (hmm really?), is 100% natural and safe, and that offers a money-back guarantee.
So What Is Thermogenesil and What Are The Ingredients For Thermogenesil?
The ingredients in this supplement are a combination of appetite suppressants and fat burners with the aim of helping you to eat less and burn more calories.
Instead of cramming lots of ingredients into each capsule, Thermogenesil concentrate on just 4 active ingredients that have been shown to promote weight loss. These are taken twice per day 3 capsules at a time.
Here are the ingredients in more detail:
- Irvingia Gabonensis: Popular ingredient more commonly known as African Mango extract. This “superfruit” has only recently been shown to suppress appetite by regulating blood sugar levels. The most popular study responsible for kick starting the “African Mango” craze has shown subjects to lose 28lbs over 10 weeks when taking 300mg per day. There is absolutely NO indication of the amounts used in Thermogenesil.
- Chromax: Patented form of chromium, commonly seen in weight loss supplements either though the effectiveness has been questioned by The National Institute of Health. Their in depth research into ALL the published studies claiming Chromium can help lose fat and came to this conclusion:
Chromium supplements are sometimes claimed to reduce body fat and increase lean (muscle) mass. Yet a recent review of 24 studies that examined the effects of 200 to 1,000mg a day of chromium (in the form of chromium picolinate) on body mass or composition found NO significant benefits” and
In several studies chromium’s effects on body weight and composition may be called in to question
Source: National Institute of Health
- Glucomannan: A water soluble fibre often known as Konjac root that when in contact with water in the stomach swells to 50 times its size to help you feel fuller. So taking enough can act to suppress appetite and reduce food portion size so you eat less. Studies seem to suggest you need AT LEAST 1,000mg per day in order to work. Again there is no indication if enough is available in this supplement!
- Green Tea: Another favourite seen in many diet pills thanks to the numerous health benefits associated with this ingredient. This is thanks to being a potent source of antioxidants in the form of Polyphenols. In the right amounts has been said to boost metabolism and be an effective weight loss aid. No amounts have been indicated here.
So What Does All This Mean?
You are buying a supplement that claims you are taking enough and yet fails to disclose the ingredients you are actually taking!
The comparison of Thermogenesil to other diet pills is very simplistic and shouldn’t be the basis of deciding whether to take this product or any of the others.
Does Thermogenesil Have Any Side Effects?
There is no information concerning side effects on the official website. Clearly not a “frequently asked question!”
Consumers should be aware that side effects have been experienced with Glucomannan, especially if you aren’t used to fiber in your diet. It’s not unusual to experience upset stomach, constipation and excessive gas in some individuals.
Green tea does contain caffeine too, as it’s unclear how much is included here this could cause particularly sensitive individuals to experience headaches, insomnia, nervousness and irritability.
All dieting products will contain some cautionary statements for who is recommended and those advised taking. As such we would recommend the following to be on the safe side.
Caution: Anyone taking any prescription medicine or have a pre-existing health condition should seek medical advice before taking. Pregnant or nursing mothers, anyone under 18 years of age or have a BMI of 18.5 or less should avoid this supplement.
Any Thermogenesil Reviews From Customers?
There are no customer reviews or testimonials anywhere to be found for this product!
So Does Thermogenesil Work?
Even the manufacturer says that this supplement will not work, for everyone that is! Apparently 2.7% of consumers return Thermogenesil because it hasn’t worked for them.
There is of course no way to confirm this figure and could very well be made up, who knows!
So let’s try and address whether this supplement could actually work.
Well apart from Chromax which has largely been discredited as being effective the other ingredients have been shown to promote weight loss in the right amounts. The last statement is critical, “in the right amounts”.
In fact this is what Thermogenesil themselves make clear early on when marketing their supplement. Remember the statement…
Say NO to diet pills that don’t provide the amount of each ingredient.
The fact is there is no indication that there are sufficient ingredient amounts in Thermogenesil capsules either.
So we suggest taking what appears to be the manufacturers advice and avoiding 99% of diet pills that simply don’t work well enough… including this one!
Where Can I Buy Thermogenesil?
You can buy directly from the official website with costs from $49.95 (approximately £35) for 1 bottle to $119.95 (approximately £77) for 3 bottles.
The suggested manufacturer’s retail price is incredibly high, around $99.95 per bottle, and we do wonder if this product has EVER been sold at these prices.
Shipping charges are $4.95 for one bottle and free for 2 or more bottles to the US.
International Shipping Rates Alert:
Beware as International shipping rates for outside the US are VERY EXPENSIVE and cost an outstanding $83 for UK delivery!
What About a Guarantee?
Whilst there is a 90-day money-back guarantee concern has been raised in the past with this merchant as to their customer satisfaction.
The merchant Ampersand Industries LLC would appear to have links to Gadd Formulas and don’t appear to be too transparent in providing their company details or ANY physical address on their websites.
A few reports from other supplements they produce exist from consumers who have been unhappy with their service. This means that getting your money-back should the need arise may not be quite as easy as stated by the retailer.
We can’t help but think this product has been rushed and just slapped together. There is just so little information on the official site, the five frequently asked questions is incredibly limited and surely not the only questions asked about this product!
Whilst there is a money-back guarantee the company is known to have a poor history with customer service. There are a couple of promising ingredients here, namely Green Tea and African Mango, but with no amounts listed its pot luck if enough are included to do anything!
There is nothing here that gives us confidence in spending upwards of $50 per bottle. We therefore reject Thermogenesil diet pills.