Thermolyze Thermogenic Fat Burner comes from Explicit Nutrition. This US company market just two products, a testosterone booster called Testoturbo X 3 and this one fat burner. Explicit Nutrition looks fairly small but according to the advertising has an impressive 79 thousand fans on Facebook.
- Great looking guarantee
- Does not appear to be strong. Ingredients in moderate quantities
- Many of the ingredients untested on humans
- No health advice or warnings provided by the product website
- No customer feedback
ThermoLyze Thermogenic Fat Burner Review
- Marketed by Explicit Nutrition an American company based in Florida
- 60 capsules per bottle – one month’s supply
- Facebook page has 79,000 likes!
Thermolyze is a diet pill that is aimed at the guys rather than women! Explicit Nutrition’s first supplement product was Testurbo a testosterone booster and this fat burner Thermolyze also fits into the manly category!
Thermolyze contains a range of stimulant ingredients and according to the product information, has four major benefits that will affect weight and muscle gain
- Increase: Insulin sensitivity so that carbohydrates consumed are preferentially directed to your muscles and diverted away from your fat stores
- Boost: Your metabolism so you burn more calories at rest
- Decrease: Your appetite and help you deal better with any cravings
- Provide: Essential nutrients that will enhance fat burning
Thermolyze contains some strong looking ingredients in what is described as a three-stage formula.
Stage One: ENERGY & INTENSE FOCUS AMPLIFIER. This contains caffeine and an unusual ingredient called Codonopsis Pilosula
Stage Two: THERMOGENIC MATRIX – the fat burning formula. This includes green tea extract, Inositol and Evodia Rutaecarpa.
Stage Three: CUTTING-EDGE FAT LOSS AID and includes Yohimbe, DMAE and plant extract Quebracho Blanco.
Some of these ingredients are known for side effects including raising the blood pressure and increasing the heart rate so this supplement will not suit you if you have an existing medical condition or have issues around heart health and blood pressure.
It is important to find out potential risks and interactions before you try any supplement.
Despite these potential risks, Explicit Nutrition does not post any health advice or warnings to customers, which we feel, is a glaring omission.
How to Take Thermolyze Thermogenic Fat Burner
Take one (1) capsule with 8-10 oz. of water two (2) times daily, 30-60 minutes before meals.
On training days, take 1 of the 2 daily servings prior to workout. Start use with only 1 capsule twice daily to assess tolerance and response for the first three days, then gradually increase dosage.
Never consume more than 2 capsules in a 4-hour period and/or consume more than 4 capsules in 24 hours.
Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime. Drink at least ten 8 oz. glasses of water per day.
The style of the website is very male orientated. The Explicit Academy is full of information that may interest you if you want to know how to gain weight and muscle. There are articles and tips about how to boost testosterone, increase motivation, work out in the gym and so on.
It is not very inclusive to women unlike many other body-building sites. This is probably because the roots of this company lie with their original supplement, which is a testosterone booster.
We do not have a problem with a male focused product because there are plenty of alternatives on the market.
Thermolyze is marketed by Explicit nutrition who appear to be based in Miami. The company has a lively online presence via a busy Facebook page where it provides information, chat and humorous pieces around bodybuilding.
Explicit Nutrition market just one other supplement to Thermolyze. This is the original Explicit supplement. TesturboX3, a testosterone booster. At the time of writing the launch of a third product – a Pre Work Out supplement is imminent but details have not yet been revealed.
ThermoLyze Thermogenic Fat Burner Concerns:
- Side effects. Lots of ingredients and lots of potential side effects
- Formula has never been tested
- No independent customer feedback
What Does ThermoLyze Thermogenic Fat Burner Claim To Do?
According to the advertising, Thermolyze Thermogenic Fat Burner;
has a perfectly balanced formula that contains scientifically proven ingredients such as Evodiamine, Inositol, Yohimbe, Green and White Tea extracts plus 10 other cutting-edge ingredients which can aid the body in its ability to lose weight.
It works better than other supplements because of the construction of the pill. The product information explains:
Thermolyze works faster than other fat burners on the market, because Thermolyze is held in liquid capsules causing a rapid release of the effective ingredients.
You are encouraged to buy three month’s supply. The product information states:
If you want to save some money – and burn fat.
Go ahead and order the 3-Month Transformation pack.
You get 3 months supply of Thermolyze and I’ll slice $20 off your order.
What the Thermolyze does not provide is any links to clinical evidence. More worryingly there do not appear to be any health warnings either.
So What Is ThermoLyze Thermogenic Fat Burner and What Are The Ingredients?
Thermolyze is a fat burning diet pill that, according to the advertising comes in three stages although you take it all in one hit.
Serving size is equal to one liquid filled capsule.
Energy and Intense Focus Amplifier (134.08mg)
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Crystallised form of caffeine This well-known stimulant helps burn fat by increasing the speed of the metabolism but the effects are often short lived.
- Xanthinol Nicotinate: Potent form of Niacin (vitamin B3) that is known to improve blood flow – it is a vasodilator which also applies to improving blood flow to the brain and as a result may increase concentration and mental function.
- Codonopsis Pilosula: Plant extract also known as Bastard Ginseng and sometimes used as a replacement to Ginseng. It seems to stimulate the central nervous system and is supposed to be effective for numerous applications including brain disorders and diabetes but lacks evidence.
Thermogenic Matrix (121.58mg)
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: With proven health benefits because of its high levels of antioxidants, green tea has been found to promote modest weight loss. It can help increase the speed the metabolism. Contains caffeine
- White Tea: Tea all comes from the same Camellia Sinensis plant and colour depends on the production method. White tea is not as good for health as green tea but it contains antioxidants and caffeine and may help promote fat burning.
- Inositol Hexaphosphate also known as Phytic acid: This chemical is found naturally in beans, brown rice and other high fibre foods. It may be effective at supporting cancer treatment and it may help boost the immune system.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa: Evodia Rutaecarpa is a tree, which grows in Asian countries and Evodiamine the chemical, which is extracted from it.
According to popular belief, Evodiamine may help increase serotonin levels and clinical testing on mice has indicated it can reduce fat deposits. It appears to act as a thermogenic and although it has been tested on animals, there do not appear to have been any clinical tests carried out on humans regarding weight loss. There is no proof that it works.
- Black pepper (BioPerine): Black Pepper extract has been shown to increase the bioavailability of various compounds.
Cutting Edge Fat Loss Aid (89.75mg)
- DMAE (dimethylethanolamine): Primary alcohol compound which is related to Choline and believed to work as a precursor to the brain chemical the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine. Very popular body builder supplement ingredient because it is believed to increase alertness and improve exercise performance.
Source: WebMD Resource
- Troxerutin: Extract taken from the Japanese Pagoda Tree and used to strengthen blood vessels. When tested on mice it reversed insulin resistance but requires further testing.
- Cinidium Monnerium: Chinese plant extract that is believed to be effective for increasing sex drive and body building performance. However its most established use is in Chinese medicine for itchiness and skin disorders.
- Aspidosperma Quebracho Blanco: This South American plant extract is believed to help treat erectile dysfunction but clinical evidence has not proved this. Used here to “get your body lean and hard” but according to one test “pro-erectile effects of the extract could not be determined from this study.”
- Inula Racemosa: Indian herb extract that may improve insulin levels. When tested on rats it lowered plasma insulin and glucose levels and may be effective for heart disease. It lacks human testing although it comes with anecdotal evidence – it is well known in Indian medicine.
- Yohimbe: This African extract is known for stimulant and aphrodisiac effects and is believed to stimulate the breakdown of fat. Comes with some evidence but is known for causing potentially dangerous side effects.
- White Willow: You need to take care with this ingredient because it can cause stomach problems especially bleeding. Aspirin is derived from white willow but has been modified to avoid this problem.
So What Does All This Mean?
Although individual amounts seem small, there are many ingredients in Thermolyze. Some such as Inula Racemosa and Troxerutin look promising but have not been tested on humans. Others such as Yohimbe and DMAE are known to create a stimulant effect but are known for causing side effects. These risks should have been identified in the advertising.
According to the ingredients list many of these ingredients are known for their aphrodisiac effects, so the supplement may have this effect although not all clinical evidence has supported these claims.
This formula has never been tested – all ingredients information is based solely on other clinical tests and quantities and interactions have never been analysed. Medical opinion is that Evodia interacts with caffeine for example. Not in a dangerous way but Evodia will negate the effects of caffeine so it hardly seems worth including caffeine in this formula.
The ingredients mainly lack clinical testing so it is hard to say just what it will do!
Does ThermoLyze Thermogenic Fat Burner Have Any Side Effects?
Judging by the ingredients list alone Thermolyze may cause side effects. We have been unable to find any independent feedback for this supplement so unfortunately cannot provide any real life customer experiences.
Potential side effects may include:
- Increased heart rate
- Rapid heart beat and palpitations
- Elevated blood pressure
- Increased risk of stroke, heart attack or seizure
- Stomach pains
- May slow blood clotting
Avoid if pregnant, breast feeding or trying to conceive. Evodia may cause birth abnormalities according to animal research. Do not take if you have a heart or blood related medical condition. Avoid if you have Glaucoma or a thyroid medical condition. Do not take in combination with prescription medication including Warfarin or anti depressants. Seek the advice of your doctor beforehand if you have a medical condition or if you suffer or have suffered from mental disorders including depression.
If you experience side effects, stop taking and seek medical advice.
Any ThermoLyze Thermogenic Fat Burner Reviews From Customers?
We were unable to find any independent customer reviews; however, there are a couple on the product website. Naturally, both are positive but this does not mean they are fake!
One customer wrote;
I expected it to just support my fat loss but it was much more then that. My workout was amazing. Every time I used it, nice clean heat running through my body, energy that last the entire workout. Did not crash at all. My body kept moving and sweating, Very ideal for cutting or even lean bulking point. Is it will def give lean or desire shredded results!!! Feel amazing very good science behind this!
Another customer reported much the same:
Great product.. long lasting energy without a crash.. also noticed an improvement in concentration and appetite suppression…. 5 stars.
Thermolyze has attracted positive comments via the Facebook page. However although it is on sale via Amazon.com nobody has left a review.
So Does ThermoLyze Thermogenic Fat Burner Work?
It might work a bit but don’t expect miracles. Thermolyze contains a lot of ingredients but quantities are low.
The formula has not been tested. It does not look very strong.
Worryingly most of the claims for these ingredients are based on animal testing and this does not always follow that the same effects will be seen on humans. Animals are not little humans as one doctor points out.
As a report into animal testing pointed out;
each year drugs that were passed safe in animal tests are withdrawn after causing serious side-effects, and even deaths, when given to people. Recent examples include Vioxx – the animal-tested arthritis drug – which was reported to have caused up to 140,000 heart attacks and strokes before being withdrawn.
Where Can I Buy ThermoLyze Thermogenic Fat Burner?
You can buy Thermolyze direct from the product website.
One container of 60 capsules (1 months supply) costs $39.99. You can buy the three-month’s transformation pack (3 bottles) for the discount price of $98.99. You can pay via PayPal or bank card. Explicit Nutrition do not provide shipping information.
You can also buy Thermolyze from Explicit Nutrition via Amazon. 60 capsules cost $39.99 and includes free shipping to US addresses.
What About A Guarantee
Explicit Nutrition offer a money back guarantee. It looks good and is valid for 90 days.
The terms and conditions state;
We believe in our product so strongly that we do offer an hassle-free full refund on the purchase price of the product (minus shipping) within 3 months of your purchase.
For fraud protection, we require the return of product with at least half of the capsules left.
This guarantee only valid for Explicit Nutrition products (not 3rd party products).
You are advised to contact the company via the “contact us” page on the supplement website.
Thermolyze is not the worst diet pill we have seen on the market. There is a reasonably clear ingredients profile, it comes with a great guarantee and you never know, it may help you focus on your training to lose weight and build muscle.
However there are downsides. This formula has never been tested. Although it does not appear to be very strong, the ingredients may interact with each other and we don’t like the high amount of ingredients it contains that have not been tested on humans.
The results may be unpredictable and with the complete lack of customer feedback, it seems that you will be the guinea pig for this supplement!
This lack of customer feedback is also troubling. All these 79,000 Facebook fans but only two have bothered leaving reviews on the product website and nobody appears to have bought from Amazon? It seems a little unlikely.
We are not impressed with the lack of safety information. Explicit Nutrition should have provided some guidance. Even young and otherwise healthy people can be hit by potentially dangerous side effects so it is important to have some direction beforehand.
We simply don’t think this supplement is good enough to make it to our approved list so have no other choice but to reject ThermoLyze Thermogenic Fat Burner.