We take a closer look at Trimthin X700 to find out more about this supplement.
Trimthin X700 Pros
- Contains green tea, caffeine and DMAE
Trimthin X700 Cons
- Insufficient ingredients information. Just how much of anything is contained in this supplement?
- No directions about safety or advice about how to take this supplement
- Comes with some misleading claims about clinical evidence
Trimthin X700 Review
Trimthin X700 Facts
- Made by US company Intechra Health
- Each bottle contains 120 capsules
- Customer feedback is likely fake
Trimthin X 700 is a fat burner that is immediately identifiable by the big red capsule form of the supplement. You are certainly not going to get this diet pill mixed up with any other tablet or pills in your cabinet!
However, you will need to ensure you keep it away from small children because the bright colour could make it look like a sweet!
Trimthin X700 contains 700mg of active ingredients in what the advertising describes as the Trimthin X700 complex.
This is a proprietary blend, which means you cannot see the full ingredients breakdown. However, each serving contains 100mg of caffeine although the individual quantities of the other ingredients are not provided. This is usual with some fat burning diet pills and although we wish companies would not do this because it is extremely unhelpful for customers, this practice is not going to cease until it is stopped by law.
Trimthin X 700 includes caffeine for its stimulant effect, DMAE a natural compound that is believed to increase feelings of alertness and energy and Green tea extract known for its positive effects upon the metabolism. There is evidence that caffeine and green tea combined can increase weight loss so this can be a good mix.
Other ingredients include CLA (conjugated Linoleic acid) a natural amino acid present in meat and dairy products and believed to help convert fat into muscle. This ingredient is popular with body builders looking to build muscle.
Trimthin X700 also contains some more unusual ingredients such as Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero) which comes with some unpredictable effects – not all of them good and Cnidium Monniera. This Chinese herbal extract is becoming increasingly popular in supplements and has been touted for its ability to cure sexual problems but the only proven advantage is that it can be effective as a treatment for skin complaints.
It also contains Xanthinol Nicotinate a B3 compound that can widen blood vessels and is sometimes used for cardiovascular treatment. The final ingredient is Green coffee bean extract, which is believed to burn fat but lacks any kind of evidence that it will!
Looking at this ingredients list, we can see both positive and negative points about the formula. Some of the ingredients such as green tea, caffeine and DMAE can work well together when used in the right quantities. However, this supplement may cause unpredictable side effects and without knowing the full ingredients information, it is hard to judge this supplements strength.
There is no information about how to take this supplement. Two capsules is equal to one serving but it is unclear whether you are supposed to taken them together or separately. This basic information should have been provided.
Trimthin X700 is supplied by Intechra Health Innovative Health Solutions. This company market a wide range of OTC supplements, many advertised as being legal alternatives to notorious prescription diet pill Phentermine.
Intechra Health also market a different version of Trimthin X700, called simply Trimthin SR that is marketed as a legal alternative to Phentermine.
Trimthin SR has a very different ingredient profile to Trimthin X700 and there appears to be no connection between these two Trimthin supplements.
One good point about Intechra supplements is that they come with the assurance that they are made in the USA in a facility that conforms to GMP (good manufacturing practice). Not so good is that Intechra Health do not publicise the company address. You can contact the company via a toll free phone number or by email but they are not very transparent about their real location.
Trimthin X700 Concerns:
- The side effects. This supplement contains untested ingredients in unknown quantities and may cause cardiac problems
- If this supplement really worked, Intechra Health would not need to manipulate feedback
- How do you take this supplement? There are no directions for use
What Does Trimthin X700 Claim To Do?
According to the advertising, there are five key points to Trimthin X700.
This supplement will:
- INCINERATE BELLY FAT and Drop Inches From Your Waist
- PREVENT FAT ACCUMULATION For More Rapid and Lasting Results
- POWER UP YOUR ENERGY LEVELS for a More Active Life
- DRIVE YOUR METABOLISM to Burn Fat All Day Long
- STAY MOTIVATED So You Reach Your Goal, No Matter How Big
Trimthin X700 is ‘Formulated with the most powerful, clinically-proven ingredients’ so you can,
BLAST AWAY STUBBORN FAT AND DISCOVER YOUR MOVIE STAR SELF.
There is information about the various ingredients provided on the website. Each one has an explanation about how it is supposed to work and Intechra have cited the relevant clinical evidence to prove the point.
This is helpful but it is important to remember that clinical testing is often carried out on animals or as lab experiments under glass so does not necessarily transfer to humans.
In addition, a good clinical test is always specific about test conditions and amount quantities – information not provided by the ingredients information. Not every clinical test proves that an ingredient works.
So What Is Trimthin X700 and What Are The Ingredients?
Trimthin X700 is a fat burner diet pill. Each serving is equal to two capsules and adds up to 700mg of active ingredients. We cannot provide a full ingredients breakdown because this information is not provided by Intechra Health. However, each serving contains 100mg caffeine.
Trimthin 700X Complex
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) Bitartate: According to the product information, this dietary supplement is known to function within the body by improving the nerve membrane function and there is strong evidence that this ingredient can help improve mood and mental function. The benefits for weight loss are that it can help keep your mood positive and focused on your diet. One study published by the European Journal of Medical Research and carried out on 80 subjects found that DMAE induced feelings of wellbeing and positivity.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg): White crystallised form of caffeine but otherwise the same as you find in an ordinary cup of coffee. As the product information states, Some Evidence says that caffeine can induce fat burning (thermogenesis). However, other clinical research suggests that this can wear off once you become accustomed to the effects. After all, there are a lot of overweight coffee drinkers so this fat burning effect obviously does not work for everyone. 100mg of caffeine is equivalent to one cup of filter coffee.
- Green tea leaf extract: There have been numerous clinical tests into green tea, and as the product information suggests, this natural tea can be effective for weight loss and fat burning. One test found that when combined with cardiovascular exercise, “green tea extract may play a role in the control of body composition via sympathetic activation of thermogenesis, fat oxidation, or both.” It also combines well with added caffeine.
- Green coffee bean extract: This ingredient is believed to inhibit the absorption of fat but the many claims about this so called miracle ingredient have been based on seriously flawed clinical testing methods, which have now been retracted. This has not stopped Intechra from referencing the disgraced trial reported by Joe Vinson and Bryan Burnham as evidence that this ingredient works. It does not. To find out more about green coffee see our Watchdog investigation.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): This is a type of Linoleic acid isomer that is found naturally in number of sources, but derived primarily from meat and dairy products. It is a source of omega 6 but medical opinion is that this substance is unnecessary in supplement form if you have a balanced diet.
- Siberian Ginseng: This natural plant is not actually related to ginseng but is a plant extract called Eleuthero, which is often taken in Russia for an OTC depression remedy. It is an adaptogen, which means that it can improve general health and wellbeing. However, there are safety concerns around side effects and it can cause a range of heart issues.
- Xanthinol Nicotinate: Potent form of Niacin (vitamin B3) that is known to improve blood flow – it is a vasodilator which also applies to improving blood flow to the brain and as a result may increase concentration and mental function.
- Cnidium Monniera: Chinese plant sometimes taken to enhance sexual performance, treat fertility problems and help bodybuilding. However, there is no evidence that it will do any of these. Its most useful application in Chinese medicine is as a treatment for skin complaints.
So What Does All This Mean?
There are some good points about Trimthin X700. We like the green tea caffeine combination and there is strong evidence that DMAE can improve mood and alertness. However, we are concerned about the Siberian Ginseng because it is known for causing side effects and it can be very unpredictable. Cnidium has not been tested for safety when taken internally.
We would be cautious about taking these ingredients in unknown quantities and although the product advertising makes a lot of claims, none of these are proven to work.
Does Trimthin X700 Have Any Side Effects?
Trimthin X700 may cause side effects and Intechra should have provided some health warnings to alert customers to possible risk.
Potential side effects may include:
- Pounding heart
- Increased blood pressure
- Changes to blood sugar levels
Not suitable for individuals under 18 years old.
Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Avoid if you have a medical condition – especially related to heart and blood pressure.
Do not take if you are taking prescription medication in case of interactions.
Trimthin X700 is not suitable for use if you suffer from a mental health issue such as depression or schizophrenia.
Do not take if you are sensitive to stimulants.
Any Trimthin X700 Reviews From Customers?
There are customer reviews for Trimthin X700 and although to date there are less than 50 reviews the majority of these are extremely positive.
However if you take away the customers who have not actually bought this supplement, the number of positive reviews is greatly reduced. We counted and out of 38 five star reviews, only five customers appear to have actually bought this supplement.
One satisfied customer reported,
I swear I sweat like a pig with Trimthin! It is okay for me because personally like the feeling that I am burning more. Love the feeling of energy that it gives!
Another verified customer said,
I take 2 pills in the morning and my hunger is suppressed all day. This is a good product to battle hunger pains.
Some of the positive feedback looks too good to be true and bearing in mind that very few reviewers have even bought this supplement, it all starts looking a bit fishy.Here is a typical example,
Finally! A product that cares a lot about results; this product works as advertised. It burns stubborn abdominal fat, reduces body fat percentage, speed up metabolism, prevents fat accumulation and lowers appetite!
If this customer loved the product so much it seems suspicious he did not actually bother to buy it. We do not believe all the feedback.
So Does Trimthin X700 Work?
It may work a bit but don’t count on it. You cannot believe the feedback – it does not look genuine and there is very little evidence that this supplement will work in the way as described.
Most of the ingredients lack evidence that they will really work for weight loss and without knowing ingredient strengths it is hard to gauge whether or not there will be side effects.
Cnidium for example is best known as an ingredient in a skin cream. There is just no evidence that it will have an “anti adipogenic effect (fat burning) effect as claimed by Intechra Health.
Although the Trimthin x700 advertising links to a so-called clinical trial, this lab experiment simply reveals that a chromosome has been identified in the lab. It has not been tested on animals or on humans, It is not clinically proven. It has one preliminary test, which does not prove anything.
Where Can I Buy Trimthin X700?
You can buy Trimthin X700 from the Intechra Health website.
One bottle of 120 capsules (30 days supply) costs $39.00 plus $8.95 shipping.
You can make savings on larger orders. 2 bottles costs $69.00 plus $8.95 shipping.
3 bottles of Trimthin X700 costs $99.00 and includes free US shipping and a free bottle of Trimthin SR as a gift. 6 bottles costs $169.00 and also includes free shipping and a free bottle of Trimthin SR.
You can also buy Trimthin X700 via Amazon. One 120 capsule bottle of Trimthin X700 costs $29.50 plus shipping.
Trimthin X700 is not available direct to customers outside the USA.
What About A Guarantee
There is no guarantee with Trimthin X700.
We do not rate Trimthin X700 very highly. The ingredients are masked under a proprietary blend so it is difficult for customers to see what they are actually buying and this could be potentially dangerous for some users.
The Trimthin product information is very misleading about clinical evidence. Not all the ingredients are proven to work and many such as Cnidium have only had preliminary lab testing which proves nothing.
Will this supplement be safe? Who knows! It might be safe but there again; it is basically untested for human consumption so it is impossible to say.
We have yet to approve an Intechra health supplement and Trimthin X700 is not going to buck this trend. This supplement is just not safe or proven enough to add to our approved list so we have no other option but to reject it.